Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > An Old Debt has to be Paid...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd July 2015

Salir has many secret admirers
Dear friends,
I think I am going to stop my writings here, at least for some days or weeks?
Even though there are so many things to narrate and so much to write in my head... and I am sure some of you are interested to read more. But I write and write and write... and rarely hear from you.
I have to make a pause and wait for your reactions and your Feedback.
Do somebody like to read more?

Old 3rd July 2015

fukcmybb has many secret admirersfukcmybb has many secret admirers
Keep writing, your writing skill is great. Please Don't make a pause like other good writer and provide us continuous update

Old 3rd July 2015

rehanboy16 has many secret admirersrehanboy16 has many secret admirers
UL: 106.02 mb DL: 255.33 mb Ratio: 0.42
Excellent story man loving it....don't stop writing plz
Awaiting for the next update

Old 3rd July 2015

r.a.j has received several accoladesr.a.j has received several accoladesr.a.j has received several accoladesr.a.j has received several accoladesr.a.j has received several accolades
Your story has freshness with an interesting plot and narration. You can stop posting, if you are busy, but it should not be for the reason of not getting enough feedback. Let the story reach the stage where readers would want to appreciate.

Old 3rd July 2015

Thanka a lot friends.
You give me power and endurance.
I am going to continue soon.

Old 3rd July 2015

Uthita_Lingam has received several accoladesUthita_Lingam has received several accoladesUthita_Lingam has received several accoladesUthita_Lingam has received several accolades
go on

Old 3rd July 2015

He smiled kindly and enveloped her in a big hug, kissing her on her eyes.
- I'm feeling the same way. You have to do what your soul and body demands, Your bad feelings disappear soon, you know things can and have to change over time, especially bad feelings.
You are the most wonderful, beautiful, desirable and innocent creature god had ever put on the earth. I am so lucky to hear from your mouth that you want me to stay. I never leave you, my poor, beautiful princess I will always be with you, truly, even if I am dead!
I saw a tremendous relief in her eyes.
He bent toward her, this time she tilted her head to meet him, they kissed deeply and passionately on the lips. Her shapely body contrasting starkly against his heavy belly, and the contrast of his old, narrow and pale lips against her beautiful, full and naturally red lips were strange. Then he began working her ear with his tongue. I thought it is now sure very obvious to him that she wears no bra as he pressed her to himself and feels her breast on his. Probably he knows now that she removed them upstairs.
He looked into her eyes. His grin was back.
- Show me your tits.
He said and looked down at her chest, waiting.
Meena exhaled sharply. His eyes had never moved from her breast. She watched his eyes Intensely and started to open the buttons of her blouse one after other. Now her proud, beautiful breasts were to see.
His eyes slowly circled her breast, then crossed to her right breast. His constant grin made his eyes seem to twinkle. This was interrupted when she realized that his grin had given way to movement.
- Okay?
Mansour smiled at that:
- Okay what?
- Do you like them?
- Sure, they are lovely, now come here..
Then he took her hand and pulled her toward the couch where they was sitting before, and continued:
- Let's get rid of this blouse, let me see what only your husband gets to see.
Still standing next to couch he pulled the blouse off her in a hurry to expose her firm and perfect tits. Then sat down and pulled her on his lap with her facing him and her legs on his sides. He take her breasts in his hands, they we just and fit in his hands completely. He leaned forward began to suck on her lovely nipples one after the other. They got immediately very hard like bullets. Then he put his hands on her knees and pushed them forward feeling her smooth soft legs. Now he stretched his hands under her skirt holding her panty clad ass in his hands and kissed her again full on her lips. Mansour looked then at her eyes and while caressing her ass cheeks lustily stated:
- You have such an amazing ass...such a hot body, my princess. I had admired it and fantasized about it since your teen years.
Then without waiting for her statement gently turned her over on her back on couch and stood up.
Mina's skirt was bunched around her hips, her panties partly and her beautiful tits were completely visible. I could see my wife, my Meena, clearly from this near distance under the light of spots, with her hard nipples very clear erect, her skirt was up the shapely thighs, her knees apart, almost lewdly laying back into the couch.
I could see the tantalizing white flash of her satin panties with the lace front. Meena had gotten them as gift from me on our wedding day anniversary some months ago and she was wearing them today for first time. Obviously this is a somewhat special night for her, I thought.
I felt my groin tingle with anticipation. Meena looked great in skirt and her panties and, as she made no real attempt to cover up, I guessed she was doing it deliberately to tease him. Mansour was looking directly at her shapely thighs.

To be continued...

Old 3rd July 2015
a Xossip Lover.........

pedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to pedapandu
UL: 3.74 gb DL: 9.88 gb Ratio: 0.38
hot n erotic...

keep going on...

Old 3rd July 2015

EntertainingDesires is a pillar of our community
please do keep posting... very interesting...

Old 3rd July 2015

prashanthi is a pillar of our communityprashanthi is a pillar of our community
Salir please continue.its really erotic

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls