Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > An Old Debt has to be Paid...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th July 2015
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
keep going

Old 10th July 2015

Salir has many secret admirers
I sat there thinking about our conversation. Then I stood up and went in too.
I took a short shower in downstairs bathroom and went up to the bedroom to change. While searching for a shirt in wardrobe, I noticed that I don’t hear any water running. I opened the bathroom door slightly and saw her sitting on the bathtub edge.

Meena didn't noticed the door opened, her eyes were shut and she was so intensely into touching herself that even didn't notice I am standing there.

I took the chance went a little back and closed the door so much that I could see her from a small opening.

Her beautiful and sexy legs spread wide and her long fingers working her wet moist cunt lips.

Pulling my shorts over my hips and releasing my cock which was now half erect, I began to stroke my dick in unison with her massaging fingers.

Meena was panting slowly. She opened her legs wider, and then using her index fingers on each hand spread herself.

I could see her glistening clitoris from the light on her wetness and the beautiful pink and redness of the entrance between her stretched apart and swollen cunt lips.

Meena used her one hands index finger and middle finger to hold herself apart and with the other hand she worked her three middle fingers to trace her pussy lips.

All time her eyes were shut, I thought perhaps she imagines and thinks about his giant rod.

Dipping into herself a few times getting her fingers wetter and wetter for a time she massaged in small circles over her sensitive clitoris.

Her hips pushing up against her working fingers. I could hear her moans of pleasure.

She sped up and I matched her pace. I could hear her, her moans increasing in loudness and intensity. Our breathing was intensifying, and I felt that I am getting very close.
And Meena too, she pushed her three fingers inside herself and her other hand took over the position of rubbing her clitoris and so drew herself closer to orgasm.

Then I heard her moaning:
- Yes, fuck me Mansi, fuck me with that big cock. Fuck me please...

Then it happened. She orgasmed shuddering and intense.

At the same time I came too in my hand.
She was still breathless and spent, yet with closed eyes, as I hurried back downstairs and after a new short shower, sat on the couch.

It was strange. I had never caught or seen her playing with herself. I thought then actually earlier instead of masturbation she could have sex with me , but she prefers to have her privacy and masturbate while dreaming to be fucked by her old uncle.

I was again irritated and very jealous about what I saw and heard, because it seemed to me that she didn't want to share her these pleasure moments with me but be with him completely. This was their privacy and not her alone...

To be continued...

Old 12th July 2015

A tiny update. A longer one Comes today.
I remembered her promise to Mansour not to allow me to have her as long as he didn't fucked her. Okay, this fits to her behavior. On the other side in the morning after he left she signalized to me that she is "looking forward to our evening together."
I was a bit confused. Why are the women so complicated? or do they things tricky intentionally to make us the men a hard time?
In any case I was going to wait and see...

Old 12th July 2015

Continuation of chapter 8- Role Play...

After dinner we went to the bedroom. Meena disappeared for some minutes in the bathroom and when she came back, she was completely nude. Looking at her sexy figure gave a small movement in my still sleeping member.

Then she went to unroll the bed covers. I embraced her from behind and carelessly asked:
- Do you love me?

She turned and placed her arms around my neck then looked in my eyes and said:
- You know it already.

- But I need to hear it every day.

She smiled, kissed me on the lips and said:
- You are not just my husband, you are my universe and I love you more than everything in the world. Without you there is for me nothing to live for. Is this enough?

And laughed. I was emotionally satisfied.

Meanwhile she opened the buttons of my shirt, and pulled it out of my trousers. I took off the trousers together with my underpants.
Now we both were standing there naked. I had still no real hard on. She noted it. I took her in my arms and I rubbed her back and kneaded her behind while rubbing my chest against hers.
She seemed to enjoy it and held me close. I reached down to slip my hand between her buttocks to touch her pussy. I reached her slit and started running two fingers up and down and slightly into her.

She was still dry. When I pushed my fingers into her I could feel she stiffen. I continued to play with her that way and she thrust her behind out and spread her legs. She was already breathing hard, and was now a little wet...

I whispered softly in her ear:
- I like you to imagine that I am somebody else.

She looked at me astonished.
- What do you mean?

- Only to play, a roleplay. We have to find ways to have more fun.

She was irritated.
- But I don't like such games.

- Only this one time, for me.

She didn't say anything but embraced me, and put her lips on my neck.

I continued:
- I like to play some older fellow. let my try, I am uncle Saeid, okay?

I meant our gardner Saeid who was normally called Uncle by us.
Uncle Saeid was a strong older man, I knew him since my childhood because he gardened for my parents in those days and since then I and my siblings called him uncle as every other one in our vicinity who was old enough to be an uncle, called!
He was in his late sixties with a brown skin because of outdoor working, a balding head and he stuttered while talking.
Since our moving in he came to us every second week for gardening.

Meena murmured in my ear:
- You are a pervert Mister, but I love you and do anything you like.

- Thank you my Princess!

She stiffened shortly. My fingers in her slit felt more wetness.

I continued:
- You like this game baby , don't you? We had to do this more often. Me to be an old, strong and dominant ugly man.

Her body did a small jerking move away which subsided soon and she murmured:
- What do you mean?

- Well we did it never and I feel you enjoy it also. You're so wet, it's beautiful.

She said nothing but only moaned
- Hmmm...

Her pussy was now oozing liquid.
After a long pause she said:
- Yes, come, love me now.

I asked her to lie back. When I slipped inside her, she was very wet.
I could feel my cock slipping with the juices in her pussy.
Meena held her arms around my neck but she had her eyes close. Perhaps she imagined Mansour making love to her.

- Oh you are so wet and loose my Princess.
I said as I slowly pumped in and out.

She pulled my head down and her lips touched my neck. When I pulled my cock out and started to slide down to her pussy she tensed, and sighed:
- Yes, do me…
- Call my name my Princess.

She responded immediately:
- Do me uncle…

This was very exciting and I was near to coming. Now my movements were faster and more powerful.

She sighed and started humping my motion. She could feel the intenseness of my lovemaking and she responded to it.

Then she started to orgasm.
- Oh yes, I'm coming. Do me, uncle, fuck me.

I started pumping her wet pussy vigorously. I twisted from side to side trying to reach every place.
Meena came and hold me fast. I started to shoot again and again and she pulled me more to her to take my load deep in her pussy.

- That was wonderful my baby.
She murmured in my ear.

We lay exhausted.
I was very happy and proud that she came before me. This was happening for first time. Always I was the one who climaxed first, and not infrequently she had no orgasm. Rarely when I didn't lost my erection immediately, I continued my fucking motions until she came. Other times I played with her pussy till her orgasm.
But often she told me, she loves me and it is okay with her when only I come.

When I rose to my knees she continued to lie there on her back, legs spread wide apart.
I started to kiss her neck then tits and slowly gently worked my way over her belly to her thighs. I kissed to her knee then gently moved to start kissing her leg.
As I moved I looked up at her freshly fucked pussy wide open and flooded with come and her sex juices and I marveled at how sexy it looked.

I thought about our game and I felt an empty pit in my stomach. Not to show my emotions I started to kiss up her right leg. At the same time after imagining our role playing and her calling me as uncle, probably in her imagination uncle Mansi, and then her intense climax I felt the movement of my cock.
I had again an erection. I moved as if to reposition myself and rested heavily on her.
I looked at her face, her lovely angel face. She looked in my eyes and said softly:
- You were great...
And with a smiling in her face continued jokingly:
- ..My powerful uncle!

Last edited by Salir : 31st July 2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Wrong numbering of the chapter

Old 12th July 2015
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
nicely written

Old 12th July 2015

Thanks my friend

Old 13th July 2015

9- The Swimming Pool 1

On Friday I was at home waiting for camera expert. Meena went working.
The cameras and microphones were modified as I wished. Their function was now completely automatic. That means when there was a movement in the guarded area of each one them that one started to record and after five minutes if there was no activity it stopped to function. While activated, each camera was recorded separately on hard disk in my study. And as I had planned they worked separately and independent from alarm system.
I was the only one who could switch off them completely with a code number and the control Switch was in my study.

At three o'clock Meena called and told me that she goes shopping. She said it will be late because she wants to go for hairdressing, manicure and pedicure too.

Coming home, I saw she had cut her hair. It was now as short as the times she was eighteen or twenty. I was a little irritated, not because of cutting her hair, she looked pretty so and I liked it too. But she didn't even ask me about my opinion if I like her to cut it or not.
Then she showed me her shopping items. She had three new satin slips which was a bit more revealing as her normal ones. She had also three new bras.

As I sit to TV she was in the bathroom. This took a little bit longer as always. She came later downstairs to me. She had her bathrobe an.
As she sat her bathrobe in front opened a bit and I was first shocked. I found myself looking for the fuzz that surrounded her vagina, but it was gone. It was as smooth as baby's bottom!
Just the pink of her outer lips and a hint of the red interior. I realized she had shaved down there and gotten rid of all her public hair.
She looked at me, read the expression on my face, first blushed and then said with a timid smile:
- Do you like it? A lot of my friends told me this is really hot and men love it.

I had seen her pussy never like this. I answered:
- I bet they do. I like it, yes I do!

- I did it for you. We need some alteration.
And she giggled.

I thought "no, for sure it is not for me my angel, you shaved your cunt for him as he ordered", and I had a jealousy attack again.
That night we had some relaxing time. We went sleeping early.

To be continued...

Last edited by Salir : 7th January 2016 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Wrong numbering of the chapter

Old 13th July 2015

some time ago on Holiday...

Old 13th July 2015

krish agarwal has many secret admirerskrish agarwal has many secret admirers
update with big one...i cant wait for awesome story...
plz update hurry

Old 14th July 2015

krish agarwal has many secret admirerskrish agarwal has many secret admirers
update kab aayega writer ji

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls