Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival f Seduction" Round 2:- "Wet & Wild" Entry Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd July 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival f Seduction" Round 2:- "Wet & Wild" Entry Thread

What a grandeur seductive spell was cast by our Xclusive Seductresses in the Bridal Beauty aka First Night Round .

Seduction has no boundaries, and our Xclusive Darlings are well apprised of this. We now move into the second round of
Xossip Xclusive Queen Contest 2015
. Oh! My God Festival Of Seduction envisages a naughty melodramatic seduction spree via the theme
Wet n Wild / Lingerie / Bikini .
Choose any or a combination and take seduction to new horizons none has ever experienced before.

"Wet n Wild" or "Lingerie" or "Bikini" Entry Thread

Opening : 24th July 2015 09:00 AM
Closing : 27th July 2015 11:59 PM.

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is only for the participants to post their pics. For Chitchat and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread. Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Last edited by friend_just_buddy : 23rd July 2015 at 11:39 PM.

Old 24th July 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
res1

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 24th July 2015

honey_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazihoney_sugar is hunted by the papparazi
****SEDUCTION PRINCESS SANJANA ****

WET N WILD IN A BIKINI ON A MOONLIT NIGHT AT THE BEACH

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...7863&highlight=

Last edited by honey_sugar : 24th July 2015 at 04:51 PM.

Old 25th July 2015
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
UL: 6.48 mb DL: 43.58 mb Ratio: 0.15
Ria in wet and wild

"Previously on ‘Immortal Love’

Psycho and Ria decided to spend their 15th anniversary in a village resort. Ria surprised Psycho by presenting herself in bridal dress just as 15 years back. It was a walk through memory lane for Psycho. They enjoyed a lot. Ria became wild at the touch of the first rain. She behaved like a child and ran away from hotel room to enjoy the rain naked in the open. Psycho tried to stop her and followed her as fast as he could."

Immortal Love

Chapter 2: As nature meant us to be, Ria in Wet and Wild

Psycho stunned seeing Ria in a completely different mood. She was descending through the stairs to reach the terrace naked. She was standing in open without a single thread on her body. If Psycho could have a long view, so did others. The area was well-lit in spite of the heavy shower and the dark cloud.
Psycho looked around and could see few farmers are running around with their bovine companion to get away from the heavy shower, if any of them looked around, they are going to have a view of a life time. The goddess of sex herself is coming down to earth with all her glory and appeal.

Psycho could bring Ria to the terrace covering her with the bedsheet he took while leaving their room.

Ria welcomed every drop of water with open hand and mind. She put aside her umbrella to enjoy it.

Every drop of water making her cloth more transparent. Soon it was showing more of her skin than covering her.

Ria was wild, Psycho too. Ria started dancing in the rain, just then Psycho noticed few building workers from the under construction building looking at the wild Ria without blinking their eyes.
“Get down, I beg you, they are watching.”

Ria lie down to acknowledge the will of Psycho, but showed no sign of shame. Her wild nature ignites even more and she became wilder in this position. Every part of her body invited the rain from the sky, and Psycho wanted to join them with his body and mind.

Soon she gets rid of the remaining piece of clothes attached to her body. She continues her dancing in the rain. The shower started to slow down a bit.

“Let’s move inside, the rain is about to stop, we should move inside before people started to come around”

‘But I am not done yet, I still feel like dancing” Ria felt disturbed by this interruption.

"Darling, you could dance inside.”

“ But, I wanted to dance here” Naughty Ria sounded awesome and alluring.
“ Think about the my poor organ who is eager to dance with you” Psycho almost begged.

Ria looked towards the bulge in Psycho’s pant and smiled.

“Oh you poor darling, let’s go somewhere where we can dance together. But I am not moving inside in this weather.”

Psycho wanted to go away from the open. So he said nothing and mover towards their room to begin the dance of the lust, together.

To be continued......

Last edited by psychoknight : 26th July 2015 at 11:20 PM.

Old 26th July 2015

slamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazislamd14335 is hunted by the papparazi
Sexy Sruthi - Scorching the water

What do you think???

Last edited by slamd14335 : 26th July 2015 at 07:07 PM.

Old 26th July 2015
Visit my website

cuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 15.19 gb DL: 2.74 gb Ratio: 5.54
Khanum For 2nd Round

Hey guys presenting my wife KHANUM for 2nd round..!!!

Thanks for the support for 1st round..!!!

will upload more and more ..!!!!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY MY THREAD THANKS..!!!!!!!

Last edited by cuteyoungcouple : 26th July 2015 at 08:40 PM.

Old 27th July 2015
Visit my website

seematheslutwife is one with the universeseematheslutwife is one with the universeseematheslutwife is one with the universeseematheslutwife is one with the universeseematheslutwife is one with the universe
Send a message via AIM to seematheslutwife Send a message via Yahoo to seematheslutwife
SEEMA-THE BLASTING ENTRY FOR SECOND ROUND "WET N WILD"

note: HEY GUYS WE ARE NOT POSTING "FULL VIEW" AS ITS TAKING LOTS OF TIME LOAD...BCS ITS A HIGH RES. PICS
The heights of wet seduction series starts here

THE BUTT THE BUMS THE ASS THE GAAND
"SLUTTY SEEMA GIVING THE ULTIMATE ASS SEDUCTION"
THE ULTIMATE BIG BROAD FAT FAIR TIGHT ROUND ASS IN WET STOLE
seema the ass queen posing in side view of her butt with max-max side face visible using least water mark on face

*** THE BUTT QUEEN***
kinky seema bending down and posing to give the best view of her big ass cheeks to her ass fans

***standing back pose with right curves in right places***
***seema with fake beauty spot(bindi) on forehead in her frontal view, pleasing with her big marbal fair boobs and flabby n fleshy belly***

yummy..........chubby......muuhhaaa!!!

***seema was in full mood, she wants to be the naughtiest slut among all...and finally revealed her gateway for HEAVEN***
*** THE G-STRING IS SLOWLY MOVING N ROLLING DOWN ***

***SUBMISSIVE SLAVE IS NOW READY TO SERVE HER BIG FAT ASS TO THE MASTER***

*** THE G-STRING IS NOW OUT OF THE DIRTY AND SEDUCTIVE GAME ***

***JUICY MELODIOUS NECTAR***

***inebriation bacchanal Bacchic salacious....SEEMA AT THE PEEK***

***:CLAP:ARTISTIC MAESTRO PHOTOGRAPHY:CLAP:***

***THE NEW ART OF SEDUCTION AND EXPOSURE***

***FINALLY SEEMA FLAMED THE FIRE IN THE WATER***

***THE BIGGEST BOMB AT THE END***

Last edited by seematheslutwife : 28th July 2015 at 12:03 AM.

Old 27th July 2015
Custom title

funfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfunfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfunfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Presenting
BABALIs Very Special Lingerie Seduction

Last edited by funfantasy : 28th July 2015 at 01:33 AM.

Old 27th July 2015
Custom title

love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
Sofia Love gate: Theme " Wet and Wild "

she is ""WET BUT will make you WILD""

Do you want to see your darling Sofia in her most intimate attire?

Then you have to follow her all the way to the beach.

To her sun kissed golden skin. Who can resist her killer pose in this dress? Or when she bent to give a glimpse of her heavenly boobs?

Don’t just sit still darling, Give an opening for your admirers Sofia is about to begin her naughtiness. She is reaching for her panty.

Yeah, that’s what we are asking for dear. Who can resist her inviting sensuality? Or her fake shyness?

Please do not torture your lover Jaan-e-Mann, We need to move inside to enjoy this beauty.

It was almost a party time for me when I could get her in the bed in these skimpy clothes.

Should I take you from the back darling, as you wish dear, but I love looking at your dripping honey pot, and so our viewers.

[img]http://pzy.be/t/4/7.3.jpg[/img]

Last edited by love gate : 27th July 2015 at 11:46 PM.

Old 27th July 2015
Custom title
  Xclusive Flashing Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
naughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universe
Here comes Kaajal in her tiny bikini!!!!!

Last edited by naughtykaajal : 27th July 2015 at 11:36 PM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls