Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > vespa34567's Mega E-books Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

vespa34567 is beginning to get noticed
The Gnomon Workshop - Scripting Fundamentals Volume 1 with Mike Harris

The Gnomon Workshop - Scripting Fundamentals Volume 1 with Mike Harris
303 minutes | Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1600x900, 15.00 fps | 1.5 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

In 'Scripting Fundamentals, Volume One', Pipeline Technical Director Mike Harris details the core fundamentals behind every scripting language. While this lesson focuses on the use of the MEL scripting language, the principles covered apply to any other scripting language of choice. It is intended to not only inform you of what you need to do in your code to get it up and running quickly, but also WHY you are typing what you are typing and what it means.

The ultimate goal of this demonstration is to give the student a solid foundation of knowledge and understanding as to what the code is doing, and how to then apply those principles to your own scripting needs. Designed for both the beginner and experienced scripter alike, anyone interested in improving their ability to augment software with custom tools will benefit as they develop the skills that support any major industry pipeline.

Chapters
Introduction
Maya Help Docs
Command Structure
Bouncing Ball
Data Types and Variables
Dynamic Scripting
Operators
Flow Control
Procedures
Putting It All Together
Code optimizaton

AD
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Unleash Your Creative Genius

Udemy - Unleash Your Creative Genius
Duration: 3.5h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 550 MB

The Ultimate Guide to Unlocking Your Creativity, Skyrocketing Your Productivity and Getting More Important Work Done

What are the requirements?

No Prior Knowledge or Experience Needed! Just Grab a Notebook and Pen or Pencil and Get Ready to Take Notes and Unleash Your Creative Genius Today!

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 16 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
Clearly define your most important project right now, why it's important to you and when it will be completed (Hint: Within 90 days!)
Engage in creative work effortlessly and easily without suffering from "Writer's Block" or the inability to focus and complete important tasks daily.
Put the fun and excitement back into your work while also getting more done in less time.
Inspire others around you to unleash their own inner creative genius.

What is the target audience?

Authors, Artists, Entrepreneurs and Anyone Who Wants to Learn to Be More Creative and Productive
Anyone Who Has Ever Struggled With Writer's Block, Procrastination, Fear of What Others Might Think About You or Low Self-Esteem

AD

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Apple Mobile App Development with Swift, Xcode, and iOS

Udemy - Apple Mobile App Development with Swift, Xcode, and iOS
Duration: 17h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 4.3GB

Learn how to make apps for the iPhone and iPad using Swift 2, Xcode 7, and iOS 9 the right way.

Mobile app development is the present - and the future.
If you're looking to enter or upgrade your stance in the iPhone and iPad app marketplace, then this is the course for you.
My name is Jason, and I'll be guiding you through this journey of techno improvement.
We'll learn the latest Xcode, currently version 7. The cutting edge Swift 2 programming language. And the new iOS 9 operating system for the Apple suite of mobile products.
In this course you can go from knowing no code, to being able to confidently code any app you can dream of.
We'll cover the basics of Swift 2, and the more in depth concepts and frameworks developed for the Apple iPhone and iPad.
You'll learn to code about ten different apps, each teaching you something new. This is core code development taught in a style where you effortlessly learn the concepts.
Want to learn how to add images using core data? It's in here. How about add a web page to your app, or how about a map, we've got you covered.
From basics to high level code, you'll know how to code the app of your dreams, and be able to put it in the Apple App Store if you want.
With nearly 18 hours of video content and counting, this course never stops. Student suggestions quickly make their way into new topics, and support is always just a click away.
You've made it this far, take the time to invest in yourself and your future, enroll today.

What are the requirements?
Students must have a Mac system with the latest version of Xcode installed.
Knowledge of any programming language will help but is not required as the core concepts are taught as if you have no prior knowledge.

What am I going to get from this course?
Over 147 lectures and 17 hours of content!
Understand how to use Xcode 7.
Understand how to code apps using the Swift 2 programming language.
Understand the various methods and frameworks employed in the iOS 9 mobile operating system.
Confidently code apps for the iPhone and iPad.
Sell your apps in the Apple App Store.

What is the target audience?
This course is best suited for anyone looking to enter or elevate their knowledge in making mobile apps for the iPhone and iPad line of products from Apple.
Anyone looking to learn the Swift 2 programming language, and learn how to make a host of apps with that knowledge.
This is an in-depth course covering many specific frameworks as well as general iOS 9 development techniques and should not be taken by someone just casually interested in the topic

AD
Code:
Download ( NitroFlare ) http://nitroflare.com/view/735645CAC...iOS.part01.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/3C50BA5A1...iOS.part02.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/5EEE92355...iOS.part03.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/D91EF2EA4...iOS.part04.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/1DC084581...iOS.part05.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/B1AEE904B...iOS.part06.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/35F1119F9...iOS.part07.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/4F01874A7...iOS.part08.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/C69EC963E...iOS.part09.rar Download ( Uploadable ) http://www.uploadable.ch/file/DYy5h8...iOS.part01.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/SVAADs...iOS.part02.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/xTe7Jm...iOS.part03.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/29Y8Km...iOS.part04.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/7vhUjF...iOS.part05.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/z4VhGz...iOS.part06.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/aFzY4e...iOS.part07.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/wFbecq...iOS.part08.rar http://www.uploadable.ch/file/WgfcPG...iOS.part09.rar

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

InfiniteSkills - Applying Apache Cordova and PhoneGap

Infinite Skills - Applying Apache Cordova and PhoneGap
4.5 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 1.5 GB

Build web apps that take can advantage of features such as the camera, accelerometer, address book, and GPS in iOS, Android, and other devices. With this video course, mobile and web developer Max Firtman shows you how to extend your HTML, CSS, and Javascript code to work with native devices, using Apache Cordova and Adobe?s free PhoneGap framework.
Max presents a series of small labs and tutorials that demonstrate how to set up Cordova so you can embed your existing web app inside. You?ll come away with hybrid apps that are not purely web-based, but still use web views rather than the device?s native UI framework. These device-agnostic mobile apps can be adapted to work with any native device.
Max Firtman, an Adobe Community Champion and founder of ITMaster Professional Training, is a mobile and web developer, speaker and author of several O?Reilly books including Programming the Mobile Web and jQuery Mobile: Up and Running. He also presented the Mobile HTML5 video for O?Reilly. He blogs about mobile web development at

AD

Last edited by vespa34567 : 28th August 2015 at 02:59 PM.

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

InfiniteSkills - Deploying Docker Containers to Amazon Web Services

Infinite Skills - Deploying Docker Containers to Amazon Web Services
2 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 350 MB

In this Deploying Docker Containers to Amazon Web Services training course, expert author Ryan Neufeld will teach you how to deploy Docker-centric applications and systems onto Amazon Web Services. This course is designed for users that already have experience with Docker.

You will start by learning how to run a simple application on ECS, including how to create an ECS cluster, define a task for an application, and run the application task inside the cluster. From there, Ryan will teach you how to run a multi-container application on ECS, including how to link applications via ECS tasks, inspect logs for a cluster, and collect logs from a cluster. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you about automating clusters and deployment.

Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of deploying Docker containers to Amazon Web Services. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.

AD

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

InfiniteSkills - Intermediate D3.js

Infinite Skills - Intermediate D3.js
3.5 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 950 Mb

Bolster your skills for creating beautiful, interactive, browser-based data visualizations with the D3 JavaScript library. Ideal for web designers and developers with some D3 experience, this video course shows you how to work with charts, data layouts, and maps through several code examples. It?s the perfect follow-up to Scott Murray?s entry-level video, An Introduction to d3.js: From Scattered to ScatterDescription.
- Energize your charts with interactive and linked elements, and integrate them into a full web page
- Work with pie layouts for pie and ring charts, and stack layouts for stacked bar, single area, and stacked area charts
- Delve into simple and complex examples of force layouts
- Render maps by using d3.geo with paths and projections
- Create maps with interactivity (zoom, pan, and click) and data points
Scott Murray, an Assistant Professor of Design at the University of San Francisco, writes software to create data visualizations and other interactive phenomena. His work incorporates elements of interaction design, systems design, and generative art. A contributor to the Processing programming language, Scott is the author of Interactive Data Visualization for the Web, Second Edition.

AD

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

InfiniteSkills - Python Game Development for Beginners

Infinite Skills - Python Game Development for Beginners
6 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 700 MB

In this Python Game Development for Beginners training course, expert author Elliot Hauser will teach you how to build your own game sketches using Python's built-in turtle module. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no Python or game development experience is required.

You will start by learning about simple user interfaces, then jump into learning how to make your own game objects with class inheritance. From there, Elliot will teach you about the game state dictionary, how to check for intersection, and how to display game state. Finally, this video tutorial covers some advanced topics, including adding images to Turtle and private methods and attributes.

Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of creating your own user interfaces and games with the turtle module. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.

AD

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

InfiniteSkills - Service-Based Architectures

Infinite Skills - Service-Based Architectures
6 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 1.65 GB

Explore a variety of service-based architectures?including immensely popular microservices?in this video course from Neal Ford and Mark Richards. Through a series of instructive visuals, you?ll be able to compare and contrast these architectures in several ways, including their structure, engineering practices, and deployment. You?ll also examine the challenges of migrating from monolithic service-oriented architectures (SOA) to smaller service-based models, and the effects this change can have on team building and company culture in general.

AD

Old 28th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

InfiniteSkills - Resource-Oriented Architectures Linking Data

InfiniteSkills - Resource-Oriented Architectures: Linking Data
3.75 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 996 MB

REST isn?t an endpoint. It?s a set of architectural constraints that elicit a bunch of really useful properties in the systems we build. But REST is also a gateway to an entirely new way of thinking in terms of resources.
Linked Data builds on existing architectural successes to allow designers to connect information like the Web connects documents. By taking advantage of proven technologies that make the Web works, these standards will help you create systems that scale, evolve and respond to changing requirements better, faster and cheaper than you have been able to before.
With this video course, software developers who think on a systems level will come away with a new understanding of how to approach software architecture with network-friendly, standards-based resource-oriented systems.
Brian Sletten is a software engineer who focuses on web architecture, resource-oriented computing, social networking, the Semantic Web, data science, 3D graphics, visualization, scalable systems, security consulting and other technologies. He has experience in retail, banking, online games, defense, finance, hospitality and healthcare.

AD

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Agorafabulous! Dispatches From My Bedroom [Audiobook]

Agorafabulous!: Dispatches From My Bedroom (Audiobook) by Sara Benincasa
English | February 27, 2015 | ASIN: B00U3K4PDU | MP3@64 kbps | 7 hours | 198 MB

Narrator: Sara Benincasa | Genre: Nonfiction/Memoir

Comedian, writer, blogger, radio and podcast host, and YouTube sensation, Sara Benincasa bravely and outrageously brings us "Dispatches From My Bedroom" with Agorafabulous! One of the funniest and most poignant books ever written about a mental illness, Agorafabulous! is a hilarious, raw, and unforgettable account of how a terrified young woman, literally trapped by her own imagination, evolved into a (relatively) high-functioning professional smartass. Down to earth and seriously funny, Benincasa's no-holds-barred revelations offer listeners the politically incorrect hilarity they heartily crave, yet is so often missing from your typical, weepy, and redemptive personal memoir.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls