Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > What you like your wife to wear?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th May 2016
Banned

pleasure boy has many secret admirers
tight leggins and t-shirt without bra...

Old 10th May 2016

tony080 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure boy View Post

it will be more exposing

Old 12th May 2016

sri65 has many secret admirers
Send a message via ICQ to sri65 Send a message via Yahoo to sri65
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure boy View Post
I agree. Great combo.
The only problem is that after a nice walk in the mall with her dressed like this, we get really hot and its hard to have sex in the car with such clothes. Saree is so much easier for a quickie in the car!

Old 14th May 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri65 View Post
I agree. Great combo.
The only problem is that after a nice walk in the mall with her dressed like this, we get really hot and its hard to have sex in the car with such clothes. Saree is so much easier for a quickie in the car!

in leggings also its possible
just lower the pant

Old 27th May 2016

sexytanyaonly has received several accoladessexytanyaonly has received several accoladessexytanyaonly has received several accolades
Nice topic...my wife is 26 year old...she is very curvy and having perfect figure with 34 boobs and 36 size ass and 28 weist. i love my wife to wear tight leggings of cheap brand(as branded leggings are never see through) and she wear tight thin Tshirt of hosery material(As hosery is skin tight) and wear things inside leggings...
You all will not believe this but she had wore this 3 times before and she had travelled with me in crowded bus and crowded markets and also in Dashahra Mela. But she is never aware that what she wearing and what others thinking. as she is innocent...
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am not violating any copyrights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

http://pzy.be/t/2/Alpana.jpg

Old 27th May 2016

MarriedBix has many secret admirers
My wife has big boobs n nice ass shape. So anything tht is tight fitting looks wonderful n slutty type. . .specially tight white cotton shirts n tight ass jeans

Old 27th May 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Nothing is more erotic than a low waist saree with thin pallu draped on a cleavage exposing blouse!

Old 27th May 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytanyaonly View Post
Nice topic...my wife is 26 year old...she is very curvy and having perfect figure with 34 boobs and 36 size ass and 28 weist. i love my wife to wear tight leggings of cheap brand(as branded leggings are never see through) and she wear tight thin Tshirt of hosery material(As hosery is skin tight) and wear things inside leggings...
You all will not believe this but she had wore this 3 times before and she had travelled with me in crowded bus and crowded markets and also in Dashahra Mela. But she is never aware that what she wearing and what others thinking. as she is innocent...

it is an wonderful experiance only
do u have any pic she is wearing that kind of dress

Old 28th May 2016

eroticcouple is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Pics would complete the fantasy

Old 28th May 2016
Keep calm and be my submissive
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Psyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan865 View Post

Saree is the best attire in which a female can maximum expose with a tag of traditional wear....

i have seen my sis wearing saree with her belly exposing...masterbated many times thinking of licking her belly..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls