Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > What you like your wife to wear?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th May 2016

rusty_rohit has many secret admirers
Halterneck saree for sure

TRansaprent blueblack saree with an halter neck blouse. MOre like the mandira bedi types. THe blouse must have deep cuts on the sides to show about 40 percent of the side boos and all of the shoulders and armpits. even a slight movement of the nad should show a lot of skin around the boobs and armpits area. THe blouse should just cover the breast so that if she stretched even a bit the underboob is visible and pushes out.

The saree must be worn atleast 6 inches below the navel button. No petticoat . so that it indicates clearly that if the saree slips any further, the shaved public area becomes visible.

the back should be completely bare and so should the back of the waist and the sides. Cleavage will be shown a lot. and I will make sure just before i get her into the room with friends i either suck her nipples or put some cold water on it so that i becomes really perky. The blouse should not have padding so the nipple pokie is super obvious. People should know that i am wilfully posing my wife like a slut and I will pound the daylights out of her when i get back home.

Old 28th May 2016

tony080 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_rohit View Post
TRansaprent blueblack saree with an halter neck blouse. MOre like the mandira bedi types. THe blouse must have deep cuts on the sides to show about 40 percent of the side boos and all of the shoulders and armpits. even a slight movement of the nad should show a lot of skin around the boobs and armpits area. THe blouse should just cover the breast so that if she stretched even a bit the underboob is visible and pushes out.

The saree must be worn atleast 6 inches below the navel button. No petticoat . so that it indicates clearly that if the saree slips any further, the shaved public area becomes visible.

the back should be completely bare and so should the back of the waist and the sides. Cleavage will be shown a lot. and I will make sure just before i get her into the room with friends i either suck her nipples or put some cold water on it so that i becomes really perky. The blouse should not have padding so the nipple pokie is super obvious. People should know that i am wilfully posing my wife like a slut and I will pound the daylights out of her when i get back home.

That is nice

but how to tie saree without petticoat?

and if it is not shaved pussy means it would be nice i hope

Old 28th May 2016

kristinjhon99 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 13.17 mb DL: 255.31 mb Ratio: 0.05
i like my wife to wear skirt(with out panty) and white thin t shirt without as she got 36 35 38 fig so it will look gr8 on her

Old 28th May 2016

sexytanyaonly has received several accoladessexytanyaonly has received several accoladessexytanyaonly has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony080 View Post
it is an wonderful experiance only
do u have any pic she is wearing that kind of dress
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticcouple View Post
Pics would complete the fantasy
Dear unfortunately dont have pics of that days. but yes she was touched and groped by few people everytime in real..and moreover how foolish she is that she even not noticed. But i noticed all..
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am not violating any copyrights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

http://pzy.be/t/2/Alpana.jpg

Old 28th May 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytanyaonly View Post
Dear unfortunately dont have pics of that days. but yes she was touched and groped by few people everytime in real..and moreover how foolish she is that she even not noticed. But i noticed all..

any pics in which she is in sexy dress

Old 28th May 2016

Hi guys

if anybody love to talk or share about their wife fantasy then send me a message.
so we can share our thouhts

Old 28th May 2016

eroticcouple is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytanyaonly View Post
Yes, sometimes women don't understand the real intent and give benefit of doubt, whereas some probably enjoy the attention

Old 29th May 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinjhon99 View Post
i like my wife to wear skirt(with out panty) and white thin t shirt without as she got 36 35 38 fig so it will look gr8 on her

that will be sexy

Old 29th May 2016

duskybeauti is beginning to get noticed
saree with deep cut blouse and sleevelees so tat her bra s visible

Old 29th May 2016
Custom title

optimus.prime has received several accoladesoptimus.prime has received several accoladesoptimus.prime has received several accoladesoptimus.prime has received several accolades
This one without bra panty

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls