Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th April 2016

saim097 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to saim097
Good post

Old 14th April 2016
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumarxos View Post
Before my marriage i came for an onsite oppurtunity to USA. My sister also lives in USA with her husband and kid. I used to travel to my sisters place every now and then to spend my weekends in her place. While staying over there, one day Was browing in their laptop and saw their vacation pics. I really surprised and shocked to see my sister who was very conservative in very skimpy clothes. In most of the pics she was revealing her cleavage, thighs, navel and so on. She posed in bikinis too in their beach vacations that too in front of their close friends who also went to vacation with them. My bro in law exposed her in all possible ways.

From that day, I got interested in exposing. When I got married and brought my wife to usa, I ddint think of that much. I got a beautiful wife and she also wears modern clothes but not too revealing. Once I made her to wear a cleavge revealing top and short that comes to mid thigh and went for a short trip to a nearby place. There we went to a mall and encountered couple of her colleagues who also came to that place. Both were ogling at her thighs the entire time we talked to them. That night I was reliving that incident with her and was telling her how those 2 guys were prying on her thighs. Also told her that now they know that she got a big mole on top of her right breast . The talk excited both of us and we had a great sex. From that incident we slowly tried lot of exposure adventures. Being here in USA gives lot of oppurtunities , advantage and freedom. Accidental exposures also leads to lot of fun. I'll share some of our experiences.
we await your 'revealing' experiences dear frnd. hope u will not disappoint us .

Old 14th April 2016
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
Beyond tailors, one can also leverage situations at jewellery shop. I happen to visit a jewellery shop. Wife wanted to buy a necklace set for an upcoming wedding ceremony. She was wearing a normal salwar suit. It had a collar and buttons. She had buttoned it eight upto neck. She was trying the necklace by placing it around her suit collar. The salesman intervened and said that mam the piece's beauty can only be judged if you wrap it around properly around the neck and not over a piece of cloth. Please open the top button and then try properly. She was slightly adamant to do it but he in his smooth sales pitch convinced her to open the top button. She unbuttoned it and then wore the piece. Both salesmen in front of the counter we were sitting were continously looking at her neck while she unbuttoned the top button. Though not much was visible, the act of she unbuttoni g her butttons and letting the guys in front having a small show of her cleavage was extremely arousing.
Nice idea will try

Old 19th April 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
North indian marriages are godsend for guys like us. We attended a close relative's marriage and wife dawned a beautiful hot lehnga choli which put her entire back on display. Everyone was ogling at her. Cousins, uncles, friends. Add to that crazy dancing in baraat when many tried getting near her during dance to get a touch or feel. Had a massive fuck session that night when we were back.

Old 19th April 2016

foreplay56 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to foreplay56 Send a message via Skype™ to foreplay56
Hi Friends. Hope u enjoying ur fantasy and make them in Real too. Sameer this side. I am having 15+ Cuck partners from diff states and cities. Pune, Delhi, Nagpur etc. Awesome Experience..

Old 21st April 2016
Visit my website

cute.guy007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to cute.guy007 Send a message via Skype™ to cute.guy007
bull here, hv many cuckolding experiences..but not good n writing...i enjoyed ur writing and fun

Old 22nd April 2016

lmilf36 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefeu4u View Post
Perfectly said Imilf36, when a husband has a beautiful and sexy wife, and is not encumbered by conditioning of fake machismo like "mardo waali baat" and other stupid insecurities, then the sensuality of his woman in front of others automatically becomes a source of intense arousal for the man.

This is especially true after a few years of the marriage or relationship have elapsed and greatly helps in retaining the long term sexual spark in the relationship.

I truly appreciate how you would have worked on your loving beautiful wifey to transform her from a traditional homely girl into a hot confident woman. If the correct steps are followed this is not as difficult as people make it out to be if enough love, patience and time is given. This love, patience and time is key though and that's where most people falter.
And I do understand how this transformative process would have mesmerized you for sure :-)

Where I slightly differ is when you say that she has no idea how aroused you get when she innocently confides to you about men around her hitting on her.

I would say that inside her she 100% knows exactly what is happening to you when she tells you all those stories and she isn't "innocently confiding" to you at all :-)
She has seen and felt your arousal in your eyes, expressions, feelings and your sexual performance after she tells you all those incidents about other men fascinated by her and she knows how intense it makes you feel inside and how hard it makes you.
It's just that she is playing a bit innocent as maybe certain things are still unsaid :-)

But all in all, well done buddy, you guys are a happy loving couple, are enjoying and I am sure you are going to enjoy even more in the years to come!

Cheers!
She has definitely come out of the age of innocence now.

One of my favorite kinks was making her her wear a anklet on her left ankle. It looked so sexy and stylish on her. She did not know what that symbolized. She definitely got more attention at work and everywhere else, and she loved every minute of that attention she got. To date this was one of my favorite kinks!

Old 22nd April 2016

leelvaas is an unknown quantity at this point
A Good nice views husbands... Chating with like minded husbands also good when sharing their wife hotness and other things.. actually we like to do it with some of close friends but due to society we are sharing with anonymous..

Old 22nd April 2016

sexyo is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to sexyo
erotic views...will post real adventure one day

Old 27th April 2016

srava28 has many secret admirerssrava28 has many secret admirers
UL: 1.11 gb DL: 2.72 gb Ratio: 0.41
interesting thread and very much related to me...

me and wife share lot of fantasies and swaping/swinging(of same age, strictly no unmarried ones) between relatives is one thing which excites us both.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls