Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > LOVE, LUST AND ............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th March 2017

Pinkymunna1987 has many secret admirersPinkymunna1987 has many secret admirers
Bro update plzzzz

Old 17th March 2017

John446 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to John446
Im sorry guys for not updating the next part as u know coz of holi i was super busy dint get time to write the next part. Give me 2-3 days i will update the next part.
And guys tell me one thing why the views are not increasing it is strucked on 50719 from the last few days.

Old 17th March 2017
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
Quote:
Originally Posted by John446 View Post
Im sorry guys for not updating the next part as u know coz of holi i was super busy dint get time to write the next part. Give me 2-3 days i will update the next part.
And guys tell me one thing why the views are not increasing it is strucked on 50719 from the last few days.
views are not increasing due to some issue with forum it self......may be administrator can tell more about that.....

please post some more ...may be some erotic chat between Preeti or....Mom

Old 19th March 2017

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
John Bhai .. story is at its peaks now .. Please try to give regular updates ....otherwise u will lose momentum .... .and please plan the closing of the story at appropriate time .. I prolonged one story and finally had to end it abruptly ...So i m telling .. but you are writing amazingly well john bhai

Old 19th March 2017

John446 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to John446
CHAPTER - 19

We both were breathing very hard and sweating a bit. Preeti slowly put her leg down from my shoulder. I laid over her gently she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

She asked "did you enjoy?". I lift my face up and looked in her eyes, i gave a peck on her lips and said "You were awesome". She hugged me and i hugged her

back. We were talking and i saw that preeti locked me in between her legs. I lift my face up and looked in her eyes and said "Preeti its over let me go". She

smiled and said "I wont". I smiled and asked "Why?". She said "Wanna feel your dick over my pussy for some more time". I lean my face on her and said "It looks

that you really liked the way i fucked you". She said "You are wild". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Let me go na preeti". She said "I wont". I asked "Do

you really wanna feel my dick over your pussy for some more time". She said "yes". I lean my face and bring my lips near to her ear and whispered "Then feel

it". I held the head of the bed with my right hand and with my left hand i held her hand and pinned it down on the bed and lift my hips up and thrust her hard.

She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ooooouuuuuuccchhhhhhhh..... She held me tight and asked "You still have a stamina?". I said "Yes". She unlocked her

legs and let me go after that. I laid down beside her on the bed. Preeti got up and and looked at her panty. It got messed up by my cum. My cum was all over

her panty and some on legs. Preeti said "Gosh brother i think you cum really hard". I said "Yes coz havent fucked a hot girl like you before". She
smiled and said "I love you". I said "Love you too". After that she got up from the bed and went to the washroom to clean herself. When she was walking towards

the washroom her butts were swaying left and riht when she was walking. Her naked butts were awesome. After few minutes later she came back and laid down on

the bed beneath the sheet. I was still laying naked. I said "Preeti this is the best valentine gift i have ever had or i can say the best gift of my life". She

came closer and gave a peck on my lips and said "I can do anything for you my sweet brother". I asked "Really?". She said "Yes". We were looking in each others

eyes and i gently make her lay on the bed and came half on top of her. My upper body was on top of her and i asked while looking in her eyes "Can we cross that

thin line between us tonight". She breath a bit heavy when i said that. She took a pause for a while and said "If you will be happy after that i can do it for

you". When she said that i came fully on top of her with legs on either side. I looked in her eyes and asked "Itna pyaar karti ho mujhe?". She said "Tum soch

bhi nhi sakte utna". When she said that i put my lips on her and gave a deep kiss. Then i said "Are you ready to cross the line?". She nodded. I slided my

hands down from her waist to her panty. I pulled the elastic of her panty with my fingers and pulled her panty slightly down. I removed the sheet from us and

while kissing her body i moved down and kissed her panty line. I slowly pulled her panty down from both sides and kissed on both the sides. She was breathing

heavy and arching her back. In between she lift her butts from the bed when i kissed her panty line. I pulled her pnaty back and came on top of her and

whispered in her ear "I know preeti you can do anything for me but i know if we do it today then we will do it on daily basis, so its better not to croos that

thin line between us". She smiled and gave a peck on my lips and said "That why i love you so much". I looked in her eyes and said "I know preeti we really

want each other like a lover but we have to think about the future as well, You will get married in 2-3 years and i dont want that after your marriage you keep

feelings for me like you have right now. I want that you should love your husband. It doesnt mean that we should stop talking or giving less time to each other

after your marriage but if we cross the line now then it will also happen after your marriage and i want you to be happy in your whole life i dont want that

coz of me you will get in any problem after your marriage. And preeti it doesnt mean that i dont wanna make love to you i want it really badly, I wann fuck you

really hard and make you mine but i know the consequences also. If god wants that we should make love to each other it will happen for sure and we will not

stop at that time but now i dont think god wants that". I was looking in preeti's eyes while saying all this i saw that tears started coming out of preeti's

eyes and she held my face with her hands and said "God brother why you love me so much, if you will keep loving me like this it will be very difficult for me

to get married to someone else". I said "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why are you saying like this". She said "Brother i love you so much and i dont want anyone to come

in between us". I said "I know preeti but you have to marry a guy some day so thats why i was saying all this". I wiped her tears and looked in her eyes she

lift her face up and put her lips on mine. She parted her lips and took my lower lip. I moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
while kissing and lean down completely on her and we started kissing each other like a lovers. She was kissing me very deeply, i was able to feel that love she

has for me in that kiss. I was equally responding to her kiss. But she was damn hot in kissing at that time. I never experienced that kinda kiss before. She

kept on kissing me and i was also kissing her back with full passion. I think we kissed each other for like 40 minutes. When we broke the kiss her lips got

fully red and i was also turned on like hell. My dick got hard again it was standing like a pole hard like a rock. She whispered fuck me na. I said "shhhhhhhh,

you are saying all this under the influence of the love i expressed for you few minutes back". She smiled and gave a peck on my lips. Then i said "I can do one

thing for you". She asked "wht?". I said "I can fuck you again over your thin panty strap". She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when i said that. She said

"Then what are you waiting for". I said "Not in the bedroom now, i wanna fuck you in the balcony while you bending on the railing". She moaned

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... and said "What if someone see us". I said "Its 2:00 Am in the night and we are on the 6th floor no one

can see us". She gave a peck on my lips and said "Lets go then". I held her hand and we went to the balcony. It was quite dark outside coz the streets lights

were also off. The cool breeze was blowing outside in the balcony. I looked at her she was wearing only her panty. She looked down at my dick and then in my

eyes. I asked "Howz it?". She came closer to me and whispered in my ear "Its so big and thick im sure it will tear my pussy". I moaned fuck preeti dont say

like this otherwise i will definately fuck you tonight. She moaned ahhhhhh..... then fuck me na kisne roka hai. And we both laughed a bit when she said that. I

pushed her against the wall and we started kissing each other. While kissing i held her right hand and put it on my dick. She bit my lips when she touched my

dick with her hand. We broke the kiss gently and her hand was still on my dick. That was the first time she touched my dick with her hand. The softness of her

hand was making my dick even harder. I kissed her again and this time she slowly rubbed my dick with her hand and gripped it. She broke the kiss and said "Gosh

brother its hardly fitting in my hand how can it get fit in my pussy". I moaned preeeeeeeeeeetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............... why are you making me crazy by

your talks. She said "Im just asking wht if we had sex in the future how can it get fit in my pussy". I gave a peck on her lips and said "It will tore your

pussy apart". She maoned fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk brother ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. she started stroking my dick with her hand now. I stopped her and grabbed

her waist and lift her agains the wall. She put her hands around my neck and i adjusted my dick between her legs over the thin strap of her panty. And started

fucking her slowly over her panty. She wrapped her legs around my waist. She was hugging me when i was giving her slow strokes. With each stroke she moaned

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........... yes just like this.

After few minutes later i put her down and lift her right leg with my hand and started fucking her. She put her lips on mine when i was fucking her in that pose.

My left hand was on the wall and with my right hand i was holding her ass. I was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sisterrrrrrrrrrr..
you really know how make your brother crazy for you. I started kissing her neck while stroking her. After that i slowly pulled her down and make her bend on

the railing. I kissed on the nape of her neck and moving down to the mid back and then lower back. I kneel down and looked at her big ass. I kept my both hands

on her bare ass and squeezed them. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. i put my lips on her left but and started kissing she moaned ahhhhhhhhh
yessssssss............. i slowly bite her left butt. I did the same with her right butt. While kissing i gently spanked her ass she turned her face towards me

and said "Gosh brother you really know how to enjoy your sister". I spanked her again but this time a bit harder she maoned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk

yesssssssss................. her ass got a bit red coz of spanking. Few minutes later i stretched her ass with my hands and put my lips on her pussy above the

thin strap of her panty. Preeti wasn't expecting this she moaned a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................... and

she held my head with her right hand and pressed it inside. I licked her pussy over her panty and the inner part of her ass. I got up after that and stroked my

dick with my hand few times. I make her bend completely over the balcony railing and streteched her ass with my hands and put my dick in between her butts line

and removed my hands from her ass. Her ass came back to the normal position and my dick got pressed in between her butt line. I slolwy started thrusting preeti

from behind. The shaft of my dick was moving up and down coz of her butt line. I moaned gosh sister............ aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......
I fucked her like this for a minute and then i lean on her while fucking her. I put her hair to one side and started kissing her neck while stroking her. She

was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........................ brother................ It feels so good yessss......................
I got turned on when she said that and started fucking her a bit harder. Her ass were swinging with heach stroke. I was enjoying fucking her in that pose coz

she has big wide tight ass. After few minutes later i put my hands on her shoulders and started fucking her harder. She was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuckkkkkkkkkkk brother.......................... you are hitting just over my butt hole. I got turned on when she said that and i started fucking her harder.

I held her hair from behind and started stroking her on full speed. I was moaning fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sister.......... ahhhhh you asssssssss......

ummmmmmmm..... i love the way you are making me horny. I was storking her really hard at that time.

After few minutes later i said preeti im cumming. She said she is also close. I started pumping her harder i held her hair tightly and was giving her harder

strokes few minute later i cummed over her bare ass. She also cummed with me. We both got exhausted after that. That was our 2nd round. Preeti turned her face

back towards me and saw a load of thick white cum on her bare ass and smiled.

Old 20th March 2017

desimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accoladesdesimunda89 has received several accolades
awesome update.; your narration and your style everything is very good but try to give updates at regular intervals

Old 20th March 2017

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
John Bhai ....bahot sahi h ... the way u made preeti more ok for the fuck while making him more protective, is good .. keep the updates coming regularly and this will become one of the best stories .. rated ur story with 5 stars.... please let the regular updates coming

Old 20th March 2017
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
very hot and interesting update dude.....maza aagaya......sab ho bhi raha hai.....aur nahi bhi.....

Old 21st March 2017

ggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to ggameboy25 Send a message via Skype™ to ggameboy25
Nice update fast

Old 21st March 2017

Pinkymunna1987 has many secret admirersPinkymunna1987 has many secret admirers
Super bro keep rocking......������

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls