Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Untold Secrets of Wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th May 2016
Visit my website

sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Untold Secrets of Wife

Every Women have secrets from before marriage, and most of these are never shared to husband.

my wife was virgin, but still she had many secrets, mostly events.

Its really hard to get these secrets from her, but not impossible.

while i fuck her, many times we do dirty chats, and if she is completely aroused, then her words and thoughts are real.

It happen once, after a long suck of her pussy, for 15-20 mins, i came over her, i put my half dick inside her, and started licking her nipples. she was asking me to fuck her, but i was in teasing mood, and told let me be hot.

and after chatting dirty for a while, i asked her, "how many dicks have u seen till now".

She said " many".

Me : whose and how u saw.

She : in sex movies.

Me : i mean in real.

She : No, not in real.

then i insisted her many times and she said " 2 males ", and then she explained.

when she was in school time, she had to walk from her house to the buss stand, which was aprox 10 mins walking distance. Her parents didn't drop her as she and her friend in same school, use to go together

while on the way, there was a house, where an man in 30s use to read newspaper.

She use to notice her every day, in morning.

once she and her friend was walking to buss stop, and suddenly heavy rain started. they both took shelter in the shade of a tree, but were almost wet.

the man saw them and asked them to come in his balcony in ground floor. they had no choice but to go there.

he made them sit on the chair near by, and asked to wait till rain stops. he was busy reading the news paper, he was wearing a vest and a lungi.

my wife saw many times his eye on her breast, as due to wetness her bra was visible, even her friend's body.

then he asked my wife about a tea, and they both said no.

then he went inside and came with a tea, for himself.

then he started reading the newspaper, then folded and lifted his legs on his chair.

it was the first time they both saw.

he was not wearing any underwear, and his lungi was covering nothing.

as he knew they both will be shy, so he covered his face with newspaper.

after these narration from my wife, i asked her, how was it, and did u felt any thing?

she was just feeling shy, and smiling after having eye contact with her friend.

it was normal size with some hairs, he was sitting in such a way that even they could see his balls.

as the rain was very heavy, so she had no choice, other than to sit there.

then her friend asked her to leave, and the man said , its raining heavily, and started scratching his bare dick below newspaper. she saw her friend's eye on his dick while talking to him.

then they decided to go back to home, as they wear not comfortable, as there was no people on road.

when they stud up, the man asked them to wait, so that he can give them the umbrella. and he went inside.

then he brought the umbrella, and gave to my wife's friend , she was unable to open it so my wife took from her. but see too was not able to open, as the umbrella was a folded umbrella, and they didn't knew to open.

then my wife tried to return it to him, but he caught my wife's arm, and said " you will get totaly wet, as rain is heavy, and if you stay wet with ur bra and panty, u could get infection on those parts". then he asked my wife to hold the umbrella with both hands, so that he can teach , opening and closing umbrella. And he came behind her. she felt her body was touching him, mostly hips.

then the umbrella was opened, then he said, " i will teach u to close it ", but my wife said, its ok, we will do it, and took the umbrella and moved from his house.

my wife and her friend didn't saw back, untill they reached home back.

After this narration from my wife, i said, " i wish i would get such a chance."

she said "All men are same."

---------------------------------------

So, guys, if u have secrets events from ur wife, before marriage, then share, if no then arouse her, and she will open up with all secrets

Last edited by sweta.sam30 : 19th May 2016 at 04:48 AM.

Old 19th May 2016
Ruling the Seas

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
UL: 51.55 mb DL: 54.86 mb Ratio: 0.94
ok. who was the other one?

Old 20th May 2016
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Almost all women have some sexual experience or other b4 they experience regular sex in marriage . Most will keep it to themselves or play it down with the husband . It will become a popular thread if men come forward to post their womenfolks experiences. Once when I asked my wife she revealed that her sisters husband ( jija) has given her an ungli session when she was just abt 16

Old 24th May 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaikoothinakki View Post
Almost all women have some sexual experience or other b4 they experience regular sex in marriage . Most will keep it to themselves or play it down with the husband . It will become a popular thread if men come forward to post their womenfolks experiences. Once when I asked my wife she revealed that her sisters husband ( jija) has given her an ungli session when she was just abt 16

Revealing about Sister's husband is more dare.

Come all you husbands, lets have a talk on big reality.

Old 24th May 2016

k_zoom is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to k_zoom
any 1 for wife chat?
having a hot sexy busty wife
coupels and females prefrable

Old 24th May 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by searuler View Post
ok. who was the other one?
Another man was a village boy.

Once she was in her village, in her grand father's village.

There was a small pond nearby her grand father's house.

One day she and her cousin were roaming near the pond, there they saw few boys bathing.

She said it was embarrassing, as there was one male cousin, but she saw it clearly.

And after reaching home, her female cousin said, "if bhaiya was not with us then we would have stayed there for some time, and she had a big laugh"

Old 24th May 2016
Visit my website

There was one more incident, that my wife revealed.

once she was young, and in the midnight, she got a high pain in her stomach, and after pain killer too it was not controlled. My wife's mom and dad was out of station, just she and her two brothers were at home. She was taken to hospital.

As it was midnight there was no senior doctors, just normal doctors.

The doctor who attended was not old, but around 30

She was taken to the emergency ward for initial checkup.

Both brothers were outside the ward.

Soon doctor came.

Doctor : "what happened ?"

She : " having pain, took medicine but still not controlled. "

Doctor : " where u having pain"

She : showing the location " here in lower abdomen"

As it was midnight, so she was just wearing a pajama and t[shirt, without any bra and panty.

Doctor touched her body regarding the pain, and said " move ur pajama low a little and t-shirt above a little".

She did as was said.

Then doctor, touched her bare skin, and was checking for pain area, and asking, "here u have pain?" and so on, on near by area.

then doctor himself moved her t-shirt little above, for inspecting.

Then her pajama a little, but accidentally her pajama was lowered a little more, which was enough to show her dark bushes, as at that age she don't use to clean it regularly.

The nurse was behind doctor, so she was not able to see.

Then the doctor, pressed nearby area, for investigating pain. but this time he was pressing by using his thumb, and rest of his fingers were towards pussy part.

Then doctor said the nurse, that may be she has a appendix problem, but she need to go with ultrasound, and that is only possible in morning. so he said , to ask her family, if she can stay in hospital, then it would be better.

the nurse went to ask her parents, but there was only her brother, so she said the doctor, that, she her with her brother, and he is trying to call parents.

Doctor said the nurse, make a painkiller injection, and ask her brother if they agree then make a patient enrollment, and nurse wen't out after making an injection.

Then doctor asked her to turn around, so that he can inject the injection and said, "injecting in nearby area will relief her quickly" And she turned around.

Doctor pulled her pajama, much lower than usual, around half of her ass was visible.

Doctor injected the injection and said, you will get relief in 3 mins and he went out.

As pain killer was strong, so she got relief in few mins.

Then doctor came and said, "paper work is going, u need to stay in hospital, in our observation"

She : "ok"

Then doctor said to my wife " investing is more important for correct treatment, so i need to ask u some more questions, if u feel shy , u can close your eye and answer it, as its important".

Doctor put his palm on her pussy and asked her "Do you have any urinating problem."

it was the first time some one has touched her pussy, even over the cloths. she shivered, and said "No"

Doctor : "Any etching or similar, on your skin here and nearby ", by asking this, he rubbed her pussy and nearby area for few second.

She " No"

Doctor : "Some times these short of problem happens at your age, so i need to ask, do u masturbate?"

She : "i didn't understand"

Doctor : "i mean to say, do you insert any thing inside here, finger or any object". while pressing his finger near her hole.

She was silent and just closed the eyes.

Doctor : "i am a doctor, its important for me to know"

She : in broken voice "Yes".

Doctor : "what u inserted".

She still eyes closed "Finger only."

Doctor : "Never inserted any other things ?"

She : "No"

Doctor : "Do u wash your fingers before inserting"

She "Some times No"

Till these questions, He had his palm on her pussy.

Then doctor was about to ask something more, and the nurse came in.

She was still closing her eyes, and after opening, she was not able to make eye contact with doctor.

Next time i will tell u more about the further incident.

But doctors get a good chance to feel someone's body

Old 24th May 2016

bi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.26 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 1.28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
There was one more incident, that my wife revealed.

once she was young, and in the midnight, she got a high pain in her stomach, and after pain killer too it was not controlled. My wife's mom and dad was out of station, just she and her two brothers were at home. She was taken to hospital.

As it was midnight there was no senior doctors, just normal doctors.

The doctor who attended was not old, but around 30

She was taken to the emergency ward for initial checkup.

Both brothers were outside the ward.

Soon doctor came.

Doctor : "what happened ?"

She : " having pain, took medicine but still not controlled. "

Doctor : " where u having pain"

She : showing the location " here in lower abdomen"

As it was midnight, so she was just wearing a pajama and t[shirt, without any bra and panty.

Doctor touched her body regarding the pain, and said " move ur pajama low a little and t-shirt above a little".

She did as was said.

Then doctor, touched her bare skin, and was checking for pain area, and asking, "here u have pain?" and so on, on near by area.

then doctor himself moved her t-shirt little above, for inspecting.

Then her pajama a little, but accidentally her pajama was lowered a little more, which was enough to show her dark bushes, as at that age she don't use to clean it regularly.

The nurse was behind doctor, so she was not able to see.

Then the doctor, pressed nearby area, for investigating pain. but this time he was pressing by using his thumb, and rest of his fingers were towards pussy part.

Then doctor said the nurse, that may be she has a appendix problem, but she need to go with ultrasound, and that is only possible in morning. so he said , to ask her family, if she can stay in hospital, then it would be better.

the nurse went to ask her parents, but there was only her brother, so she said the doctor, that, she her with her brother, and he is trying to call parents.

Doctor said the nurse, make a painkiller injection, and ask her brother if they agree then make a patient enrollment, and nurse wen't out after making an injection.

Then doctor asked her to turn around, so that he can inject the injection and said, "injecting in nearby area will relief her quickly" And she turned around.

Doctor pulled her pajama, much lower than usual, around half of her ass was visible.

Doctor injected the injection and said, you will get relief in 3 mins and he went out.

As pain killer was strong, so she got relief in few mins.

Then doctor came and said, "paper work is going, u need to stay in hospital, in our observation"

She : "ok"

Then doctor said to my wife " investing is more important for correct treatment, so i need to ask u some more questions, if u feel shy , u can close your eye and answer it, as its important".

Doctor put his palm on her pussy and asked her "Do you have any urinating problem."

it was the first time some one has touched her pussy, even over the cloths. she shivered, and said "No"

Doctor : "Any etching or similar, on your skin here and nearby ", by asking this, he rubbed her pussy and nearby area for few second.

She " No"

Doctor : "Some times these short of problem happens at your age, so i need to ask, do u masturbate?"

She : "i didn't understand"

Doctor : "i mean to say, do you insert any thing inside here, finger or any object". while pressing his finger near her hole.

She was silent and just closed the eyes.

Doctor : "i am a doctor, its important for me to know"

She : in broken voice "Yes".

Doctor : "what u inserted".

She still eyes closed "Finger only."

Doctor : "Never inserted any other things ?"

She : "No"

Doctor : "Do u wash your fingers before inserting"

She "Some times No"

Till these questions, He had his palm on her pussy.

Then doctor was about to ask something more, and the nurse came in.

She was still closing her eyes, and after opening, she was not able to make eye contact with doctor.

Next time i will tell u more about the further incident.

But doctors get a good chance to feel someone's body
gud,.... share more....

Old 24th May 2016
Ruling the Seas

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
UL: 51.55 mb DL: 54.86 mb Ratio: 0.94
very interesting, u two must have enjoyed a lot while she shared all this with u now.

Old 24th May 2016
Visit my website

Continued with hospital.....

Then my wife was shifted to the room, and with her brothers in the extra bed.

Then in the morning again the same doctor came as a routine check. My wife was not able to make an eye contact with him.

then the doctor note down some prescription for medicine and asked his brother to bring, and his brother went out for medicine, only her younger brother was there in the room.

Doctor said "How is the pain?"

Wife : "Now its ok".

Then the doctor entered his hand inside the sheet that she covered herself. He pressed the areas near her abdomen and asked for the pain. and wife answered with No.

Then as she was covered with a sheet, the doctor pushed his hand inside her pajama, on her bare pussy. She shivered and tried to remove his hands. but doctor asked to feel easy as its just a routine check.

Doctor : feeling her pussy "when did u inserted here the last time?"

She : no answer and stared at brother.

Doctor : " Don't worry he won't understand"

She : "5 Days back".

Then Doctor tried to insert his finger into the hole, but she said "No Plz", and hold his hands, and doctor didn't forced.

Then Doctor used his stethoscope and put the end on her breast under the sheet, after few check using stethoscope he was feeling with his hand. My wife was embarrassed and closed her eyes. as she was not wearing her bra, so he accessed the bare boobs under her t-shirt, and felt her breast and nipples.

then her brother came in with medicine and soon doctor left.

My wife needed her bra and panty to be brought from home, but she was unable to tell it to her brother.

Then at around 8:00 am she was called for ultrasound. The Nurse took her to ultrasound room.

There too was a male for doing ultrasound, nurse left the ultrasound room for her different jobs.

The man made the things for ultrasound and asked her to lower down her pajama and t-shirt.

she did a little, but is was not ok so , the man himself lowered down. and she just closed her eyes.

The man lowered her pajama full and full of her pussy was visible., then she tried to hide the pussy area. and the man said "Don't worry , its our daily routine job".

She had lots of hairs, as at that age group, she doesn't clean her hairs regularly.

the man applied some cream on the area from just above her pussy hairs, and did his job. May be he was a gental man, so he didn't touched her pussy. But my wife was totally embarrassed. But during this job he said my wife to keep ur body clean, specially these parts, and finished the job.

Then in the day time another doctor came and checked the reports, and said she is fine, she just had a gastic problem. so if she wish she can go home. She was very happy , as she didn't wanted to stay in hospital any more. and came back to home in the evening.

These was narrated by my wife when i was fucking her. After this narration, i asked her " Did u liked the things that had happen. ", she said, no, and said, she felt as she was in punishment. and was afraid when any one asked her for hospital. Well she don't remember the doctor's name, else i would have taken her once again to that same doctor for any treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------

There must be lots of girls with these type experience with doctors, all the hubbies ask your wife and post here. if she is not willing to say, then ask when you are fucking her. sure she will share her secrets.

Waiting for new posts from all hubbies.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls