Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Untold Secrets of Wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th July 2016

jenni.jennifer is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeb View Post
My wife and me,( a couple of 30/27), used to drink at home when our kid is staying with our parents. Once we started drinking, after 2 pegs my wife became tipsy. Then she started behaving wired. I know she is hot also by then. She removed her pajama and was lying with only panty and T-shirt on the sofa. She also insisted to have another and I gave her. After some time I realised that she wont be able to prepare food for Dinner. I decided to go out to buy something from shop just opposite to our apartment. I somehow manged to tell her my plan. I told her to keep the main door unlocked. On my return after 15/20 mins , I saw some voices are coming out. I became curious. I slowly opened the door and entered. I found one of my neighbour Mr Ghosh, aged about 55, had carried her to the bed room. He was asking my wife about my time of return. She replied that she had no idea. What was excited me that her t-shirt was raised up such way that her Boobs are almost visible. She was only with silky panty, lying on the bed. The man requested my wife that he has a dream to see her pussy. My wife Objected faintly. I know with the action of drink she was very hot by then. The man approached her and took her panty down to knees. To my surprise she did not tell anything. By this time the man had totally removed her panty. His next move was to remove her shirt successfully. I became too hot, looking from behind the curtain. Then the man started pressing her boobs, simultaneously fingering her. He then remove his pants. He grab my wife towards his semihard dick. My wife at first hesitated but the started sucking the tool. Then her wet love hole was jammed and he fucked her for another 10 mins. Both of them had orgasms. Then my wife was totally exhausted. The man came to sense and took his dress. He also cleaned my wife. I just ran away to the wash room. When I heard that he left I came out. In the mean time I found my wife was in deep sleep. I finished another drink and went on sleeping. Next day was perfectly normal. She did not tell anything nor I had asked. I saw her this thread. After some persuasion she told me she had a secret and detailed everything happened that day. She did not know that I saw everything. We both meet Mr Ghosh frequently. One day on the way I told him about that day. He was stunned to hear…I assured that it will remain secret. He always praises the sexual charisma of my wife privately. On our next drinking session we have decided to invite him..while writing this..
dats so cool

Old 20th July 2016

HUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirersHUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeb View Post
My wife and me,( a couple of 30/27), used to drink at home when our kid is staying with our parents. Once we started drinking, after 2 pegs my wife became tipsy. Then she started behaving wired. I know she is hot also by then. She removed her pajama and was lying with only panty and T-shirt on the sofa. She also insisted to have another and I gave her. After some time I realised that she wont be able to prepare food for Dinner. I decided to go out to buy something from shop just opposite to our apartment. I somehow manged to tell her my plan. I told her to keep the main door unlocked. On my return after 15/20 mins , I saw some voices are coming out. I became curious. I slowly opened the door and entered. I found one of my neighbour Mr Ghosh, aged about 55, had carried her to the bed room. He was asking my wife about my time of return. She replied that she had no idea. What was excited me that her t-shirt was raised up such way that her Boobs are almost visible. She was only with silky panty, lying on the bed. The man requested my wife that he has a dream to see her pussy. My wife Objected faintly. I know with the action of drink she was very hot by then. The man approached her and took her panty down to knees. To my surprise she did not tell anything. By this time the man had totally removed her panty. His next move was to remove her shirt successfully. I became too hot, looking from behind the curtain. Then the man started pressing her boobs, simultaneously fingering her. He then remove his pants. He grab my wife towards his semihard dick. My wife at first hesitated but the started sucking the tool. Then her wet love hole was jammed and he fucked her for another 10 mins. Both of them had orgasms. Then my wife was totally exhausted. The man came to sense and took his dress. He also cleaned my wife. I just ran away to the wash room. When I heard that he left I came out. In the mean time I found my wife was in deep sleep. I finished another drink and went on sleeping. Next day was perfectly normal. She did not tell anything nor I had asked. I saw her this thread. After some persuasion she told me she had a secret and detailed everything happened that day. She did not know that I saw everything. We both meet Mr Ghosh frequently. One day on the way I told him about that day. He was stunned to hear…I assured that it will remain secret. He always praises the sexual charisma of my wife privately. On our next drinking session we have decided to invite him..while writing this..
stop posting nonsensical fiction. Do it on story section for fantasy

Old 26th July 2016
Visit my website

sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
It Seems, its hard to get the secrets of wife before marriage for all you husbands.

Come on make a Try, and sure she will tell you.

Old 26th July 2016

showursseemine is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the concept of sex fantasy on each other wife an adult friendship between two hubby on there wife. Wish to go for real but wife is not agreeing so looking for a friendship where we can talk share naughty sexy talks on our wife and if we feel good and trustworthy to each other we may taking things further sharing each other wife pics with face normal hot sexy or nude even.

If interested lets talk and know each other. yahoo or google hangouts

Old 3rd September 2016
Visit my website

hi all, no secrets? ask her , she will sure tell u

Old 3rd September 2016

strangertoall is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 23.72 gb DL: 39.51 gb Ratio: 0.60
That's damn hot . Ufff

Old 31st October 2016
Visit my website

Yesterday before fucking her, i made her too hot by licking her, and started talking dirty, about the earlier incidents. like if that doctor got a chance, he would have fucked her. Then i asked her, whome u would love to be above u, the age group.

she said 35-40 age group

Old 31st October 2016

wild man is a pillar of our communitywild man is a pillar of our communitywild man is a pillar of our communitywild man is a pillar of our communitywild man is a pillar of our communitywild man is a pillar of our communitywild man is a pillar of our community
Mast maal hai tumari biwi.. Har kisi ko aisa biwiya nahi milte hai.. U r lucky chudne do use jo marzi

Old 31st October 2016
Custom title

sguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accolades
nice thread !!

Old 11th November 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild man View Post
Mast maal hai tumari biwi.. Har kisi ko aisa biwiya nahi milte hai.. U r lucky chudne do use jo marzi

Thanks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls