Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Untold Secrets of Wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #71  
Old 30th December 2016
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 8 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreplay56 View Post
Hi friends sharing few pics of my Cuckold Doc Wife . Whom i fucked already. Comment hows her figure.

< image >

< image >

< image >

Sexy Wife, So did you have any secrets about her unmarried life that she told you?

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 31st January 2017
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 8 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Hi you guys, here again with new secret.

In the month of December, when there was Note Bandi (Note Band) , My wife went to our son's school for school fee deposit. But unfortunately the school was unable to swap the debit card.

She then tried for ATM and as that place was full of Schools and Coaching Centers, so there were just few ATMs and all were in long queue.

She said, there was an ATM in a complex and she waited in the queue. As complex had many coaching centers, so there were mostly students.

After about 15 mins in queue, my wife felt a push from back due to crowd, she just turned and there was a young student, may be from class 10th or 11th, she had a eye contact with him and he just said sorry. She just smiled and and said its ok as it was too crowd.

Then after few minutes his friends there were talking about something and she was able to hear a bit. It was all about the girls in her classes, about their thighs, breast, hips, etc.

Then after some time she felt something on her hips. She just ignored, but it was again and again, and know she knew either it was his hand or his body, touching her hips knowingly.

She was just in 6th or 7th in the queue so she wasn't ready to move out of the queue. She was in her kurti and leggings. She felt his fingers on her hips on the panty line. This play was for complete 12-13 minutes, then when she was ready to enter the ATM, she felt a small press on hips. She ignored and enter the ATM. After the cash withdraw while moving out of the ATM, the boy rushed inside and during this, he crushed her breast for few seconds with his palm. She didn't wanted to make a issue there, so she left the area.


after a week when i was fucking her, we were discussing on anal sex. and then she asked me, that what do young boys like in women.

And i said "Boobs and Hips, and if the women have big hips like you, then school students would love to feel it."

And she just laughed , then on many request she said what had happen.

Then i made her more hot and we imagined as i am fucking her and that same boy is beside our bed and watching us.

i was arousing her by asking

Me : "What will he watch when i will be fucking you."

She : "He will watch us"

Me : "I mean where will he focus"

She was quite. Again i asked her.

She : "On my Hips"

Me : "I will ask him to lick ur anal hole as i am fucking your pussy. will you love it"

She was again quite.

Me : "He is now licking you there on your anal hole".

She was again quite but with a moan "Aahhhhhh".

Me : "Should i ask him to undress himself?"

She : "No"

Me : "Its ok, as he too have seen you nude and getting fucked. so you don't want to see what he has"

She : "Hmmm"

Me : "I will ask him to come near your face, so that you can see his tool clearly. You want his tool with or without hairs?"

She : "Do young boys have thick hairs?"

Me : "Ya, do you want to see in real?"

She : "hahaha how"

Me : "I will try to arrange but what will u do him?"

She : "Nothing, he can just masturbate himself watching me"

Me : "But i will love to see you masturbating him and giving blowjob"

She : "No"

And thus after few talk, i cummed inside her. and enjoyed the fucking.


---------------------------------------------


Every women have secrets, you just need to ask her when they are too horny. And she will tell you. The best is that you first tell her that when you were young, the u did this and this. You need to take a first step, sure then she will lead you.

Try it and share here.
______________________________
Untold Secrets of Wife
www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1434811

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 1st February 2017
hartik hartik is offline
 
Join Date: 9th November 2015
Posts: 233
Rep Power: 4 Points: 196
hartik is beginning to get noticed
The last one is awesome...

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 8th February 2017
nefew123 nefew123 is offline
 
Join Date: 4th February 2017
Posts: 136
Rep Power: 1 Points: 34
nefew123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
Hi you guys, here again with new secret.

In the month of December, when there was Note Bandi (Note Band) , My wife went to our son's school for school fee deposit. But unfortunately the school was unable to swap the debit card.

She then tried for ATM and as that place was full of Schools and Coaching Centers, so there were just few ATMs and all were in long queue.

She said, there was an ATM in a complex and she waited in the queue. As complex had many coaching centers, so there were mostly students.

After about 15 mins in queue, my wife felt a push from back due to crowd, she just turned and there was a young student, may be from class 10th or 11th, she had a eye contact with him and he just said sorry. She just smiled and and said its ok as it was too crowd.

Then after few minutes his friends there were talking about something and she was able to hear a bit. It was all about the girls in her classes, about their thighs, breast, hips, etc.

Then after some time she felt something on her hips. She just ignored, but it was again and again, and know she knew either it was his hand or his body, touching her hips knowingly.

She was just in 6th or 7th in the queue so she wasn't ready to move out of the queue. She was in her kurti and leggings. She felt his fingers on her hips on the panty line. This play was for complete 12-13 minutes, then when she was ready to enter the ATM, she felt a small press on hips. She ignored and enter the ATM. After the cash withdraw while moving out of the ATM, the boy rushed inside and during this, he crushed her breast for few seconds with his palm. She didn't wanted to make a issue there, so she left the area.


after a week when i was fucking her, we were discussing on anal sex. and then she asked me, that what do young boys like in women.

And i said "Boobs and Hips, and if the women have big hips like you, then school students would love to feel it."

And she just laughed , then on many request she said what had happen.

Then i made her more hot and we imagined as i am fucking her and that same boy is beside our bed and watching us.

i was arousing her by asking

Me : "What will he watch when i will be fucking you."

She : "He will watch us"

Me : "I mean where will he focus"

She was quite. Again i asked her.

She : "On my Hips"

Me : "I will ask him to lick ur anal hole as i am fucking your pussy. will you love it"

She was again quite.

Me : "He is now licking you there on your anal hole".

She was again quite but with a moan "Aahhhhhh".

Me : "Should i ask him to undress himself?"

She : "No"

Me : "Its ok, as he too have seen you nude and getting fucked. so you don't want to see what he has"

She : "Hmmm"

Me : "I will ask him to come near your face, so that you can see his tool clearly. You want his tool with or without hairs?"

She : "Do young boys have thick hairs?"

Me : "Ya, do you want to see in real?"

She : "hahaha how"

Me : "I will try to arrange but what will u do him?"

She : "Nothing, he can just masturbate himself watching me"

Me : "But i will love to see you masturbating him and giving blowjob"

She : "No"

And thus after few talk, i cummed inside her. and enjoyed the fucking.


---------------------------------------------


Every women have secrets, you just need to ask her when they are too horny. And she will tell you. The best is that you first tell her that when you were young, the u did this and this. You need to take a first step, sure then she will lead you.

Try it and share here.
incidnet is very erotic. If there is any continuation of this conversation please tell.

Last edited by nefew123 : 10th February 2017 at 05:18 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 8th February 2017
cutecpl34's Avatar
cutecpl34 cutecpl34 is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2012
Posts: 440
Rep Power: 13 Points: 1070
cutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Passenger View Post
your wife has done a social work by fulfilling the fantasy of a senior citizen

Lol
______________________________
Still looking for the perfect match

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 1st March 2017
live.life live.life is offline
 
Join Date: 25th February 2017
Posts: 574
Rep Power: 1 Points: 137
live.life is beginning to get noticed
My wife also enjoys showing her body (boobs or navel) to senior citizens & young kids.
She thinks that they are needy & it is safe to show them

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 13th March 2017
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 8 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
My wife also enjoys showing her body (boobs or navel) to senior citizens & young kids.
She thinks that they are needy & it is safe to show them
Yes is correct. Its easy and its too safe.
______________________________
Untold Secrets of Wife
www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1434811

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
sweta.sam30 sweta.sam30 is offline
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 18th March 2014
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 8 Points: 111
sweta.sam30 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
My wife also enjoys showing her body (boobs or navel) to senior citizens & young kids.
She thinks that they are needy & it is safe to show them
Please post any of the incident that she told u
______________________________
Untold Secrets of Wife
www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1434811

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
live.life live.life is offline
 
Join Date: 25th February 2017
Posts: 574
Rep Power: 1 Points: 137
live.life is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
Please post any of the incident that she told u
one she was going to temple with neighbouring ladies on karva chauth fast. as she is very athletic, so she reached before older ladies with a bhabhi. She was very excited as it was her first fast and wore a new sexy transparent saree well below her navel that day.
so after reaching she was waiting for other aunties, she saw some young kids playing near temple. she was looking a sex bomb and boys were jaw dropped seeing their new sexy bhabhi and started staring her.
then she started teasing them by slutty smiles and eye movements, then adjusted her pallu in such a way that her ultimate navel was clearly visible to the boys. Boys were shocked and became her lifetime fan. after that they always try to see her glimpses and help her when she needed in general works. they got their rewards by seeing their hottest bhabhi and playing Holi with her this month.

She always helps senior citizens by helping them cross busy road by supporting their hands on her waist or back if she is in saree and shows her navel and cleavage to them.
she is also funny and do double meaning talks to young kids and neighboring old uncles

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Daily Passenger's Avatar
Daily Passenger Daily Passenger is offline
Custom title
Visit my website
 
Join Date: 1st May 2013
Location: Beautiful World
Posts: 14,280
Rep Power: 29 Points: 10894
Daily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universeDaily Passenger is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
My wife also enjoys showing her body (boobs or navel) to senior citizens & young kids.
She thinks that they are needy & it is safe to show them
I appreciate your wife's attitude
______________________________
জমজমাট সেক্স থ্রিলার, সম্পূর্ণ গল্প এক সাথে

Click the link below to enjoy
গোপন কথাটি রবে না গোপনে

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:23 PM.
Page generated in 0.03013 seconds