Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 - Let's Praise the Precious - Procedures & Queries Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th June 2016
Xossip Time, Fun Time !!!
Visit my website
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
Rauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps database
Suggestion:

How about including links either in this thread or in chit-chat thread to previous year contest thread.

It will help in building up of excitement.
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Scheme already exists. It costs 10k to become mod and 100k to become sumo.

Old 25th June 2016
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauf Lala View Post
Suggestion:

How about including links either in this thread or in chit-chat thread to previous year contest thread.

It will help in building up of excitement.
Thanks for your suggestion Lala bhai the team will give a serious thought to it.

Old 25th June 2016
Xossip - Eastern Beauty Hub

hassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazihassanlhr is hunted by the papparazi
Why only 3 rounds this time?

Old 25th June 2016
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanlhr View Post
Why only 3 rounds this time?
It has been observed in past that most participants did not like 4 Rounds and took the contest as lengthy one, so it was decided to keep it at 3 rounds this time, would be easy and fun for all.

Old 27th June 2016

cutefun_2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 6.67 mb DL: 525.99 mb Ratio: 0.01
Where can i see all the post and vote for this contest ??????

Old 28th June 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefun_2011 View Post
Where can i see all the post and vote for this contest ??????
contest is yet to start read page 1 of this thread

Old 3rd July 2016

indian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparazi
Kindly let me know that is the meaning of thumbnail and plz let me know how am i suppose to add the exclusive tag in my pics... Thank u

Old 4th July 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian lady View Post
Kindly let me know that is the meaning of thumbnail and plz let me know how am i suppose to add the exclusive tag in my pics... Thank u
check pm

Old 4th July 2016
Many are asking about the query raised by indian_lady so giving the information here, for benefit of all.

Quote:
Please note when you upload pic on pzy.be the image code/URL you get for forum displays thumbnail of the pic, i.e the shorter version of the pic , the larger version is embedded in it and gets displayed on clicking the pic.

Before you submit your pics for the contest just paste this pic http://pzy.be/i/3/xl2.png on your pic any place you deem fit and then save it using the function SAVE AS, this would eliminate all previous EXIF data associated with the pic and the risks of Identity getting exposed get eliminated.
After saving it, then upload in pzy.be and proceed further.

Hope all clear.

Should any one still has any query. Please feel free to ask for same.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 4th July 2016 at 12:39 PM.

Old 14th July 2016

santrouser123 is an unknown quantity at this point
HI
I registered with xossip in 2016 june month only from the information i understand i cannot vote for the contest but whether i can able to view the contest posts this time?

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls