Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th July 2016
UNDER COVER DON
Visit my website

mech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to mech007 Send a message via Yahoo to mech007 Send a message via Skype™ to mech007
nice

Disclaimer
: -
I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.

Old 18th July 2016

cuckold.hubby16 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to cuckold.hubby16
gud

Old 18th July 2016
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Title: Castle Whispers

Tags: Masturbation, Medieval, Sex, Lesbian, Threesome, Forced
Description: This is a 3D models rendered game, in which the actions are performed by clicking and holding on certain areas of bodies. Very fun and Sexy game!!

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

Plot: Based in medieval era, story revolves around Geraldine & her lover. Lots of twists in the plot.

My review: This game has 2 parts, so you can watch how the story unfolds!! Read carefully and the next trigger point is obvious.. while sometimes the action needs to be repeated. Bad endings mean you have to choose a different trigger point at crucial moments.

Download Link:castlewhisp.zip - 52.31 MB

This is my first post ever... Hopefully it will be better next time.

+25

Old 18th July 2016

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank You mate...
I'm out camping.... Will come back in a day or two...
Will bring some awesome games... Just be sure to check back

Old 20th July 2016
Custom title

pradee_use is hunted by the papparazipradee_use is hunted by the papparazipradee_use is hunted by the papparazipradee_use is hunted by the papparazipradee_use is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.08 gb DL: 15.15 gb Ratio: 0.40
The game is in not ENGLISH

Hi Bro,
the game on downloading the 425MB file, is not in english language.
Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Title: Jack-o-Nine Tails

Description: Essentially this is Slave Maker-kind of a game, where you play as a slaver, get slaves, rise them and then sell for profit. But there quite a few distinct features, which made this game very appealing for me.

< image >

Like I mentioned before, the game itself is a little bit similar to vanilla Slave Maker 3 in that regards, that you can only have 1 slave in training and 1 assistant at time. You may have other slaves in dungeon, but that doesn't change a lot of thing. And, basically, that all about the similarity (if we omit small things).

< image >

So what makes this game shine? For me - it's possibility to interact with slave. First of all, there's a lot of interactions with a slave (not just lessons, but punishing her for misdeeds or vice versa, rewarding her; making her behave like an animal and so on and so on).

There's also this mood let system, that changes slave's mood depending on things that happen to her (there are also separate mood lets for slaver as well). So, if you don't do anything besides punishing your slave that may lead to her breaking due to chronical depression. On the other hand, if you don't punish your slave properly her attitude won't change and you won't be able to teach her anything or you'll end up spoiling her so that she'll have too high self-esteem.

In this game, slave can be acquired in several ways. First off, the simplest and most common method - buying her from auction.
< image >
Then, a slave can be caught in the wilds (Borders of the Fogs -> Patrol, to be precise). Well, technically, you don't catch her - rather, you fight her captors and get a slave for yourself. Or die, depends on opponent. The game's battle system is quite simple, but interesting nevertheless. It somehow reminds me of rock-paper-scissors.

Also, another thing I like very much in this game is the way how personal and slave status and skills are represented. Numbers are cool and all, but colouring the skill differently depending on how developed it is - it's first time I've seen such thing, and I think it's awesome. It's very intuitive as you don't look at numbers and wonder if that value is good or bad. You just look at the word, and if it says 'Stupid'... well, you can pretty much guess her level of intellect, without knowing actual values, hidden behind this word. This actually makes the game fun to play.
Third way of acquiring a slave would be ordering a certain guy within a guild to find one with a trait you would like.

Now then, as I said before, there quite a bit of interactions with a slave. To train slave properly, you'll need two things - know her mood and know her opinion of you. Former is easy - you just ask her about it (if she's willing to talk, that is). Mood let system kicks in here, so you should receive general outline of bad thing and good things. Latter is equally easy - you just need to ask her what she think of you.

< image >
So, as you can see, you can make your slave to follow your orders by several ways of influence (fear, habit, devotion).

Plot: The game takes place in medieval kind of period and thereís story mode for you to enjoy with elaborate plot!!

Disclaimer: This is just a game. Don't even try to make a slave in a real life, you will be punished very quickly.
Also this game contains explicit scenes of sex, extreme violence and other shock content, including gore and stuff, but you can avoid this content, because it is determined by your actions. Almost any content and fetish can be avoided in this game if you don't like it, so to speak. You can even disable all interaction pics with NSFW option, if you want just to play business simulator like game without anyone noticing!!

Do not forget to check your slaves in hospital, or you will get a nasty surprise.

Download Link: Jack-o-Nine.zip 424MB

Old 20th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradee_use View Post
Hi Bro,
Please help

sry buddy i gave you wrong link!! i will correct it

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 20th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradee_use View Post
Hi Bro,
Please help
Correct Link : Jack o nine 1.7.3 - 1.1 GB

Old 20th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Thank You mate...
I'm out camping.... Will come back in a day or two...
Will bring some awesome games... Just be sure to check back
Come soon Dude!! My net is broken!! Waiting for your return and keeping this thread active!!

Old 21st July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
So I got a PM about needing help on Robozou. So I am posting it here, so that everyone can benefit from it!!
1) First I recommend you to watch the prologue of the story to better understand the starting of the game!! It also explains how mom is under your control.
2) Next the game is comprised of 4 time periods and each time period lasts 2 hours in game (2 mins in real life).
3) Morning (06:00 to 08:00), After school (13:30 to 15:30), Evening (18:00 to 20:00) and Night (21:00 to 23:00)
4) So you can use the remote control in these times to control the women (initially only mom available)
5) So in order to control her, turn on the machine, and select mom, now the game will have 3D view and you can move her around the house with directional arrows.
6) Even though the game says to get mom to your room, donít do it, atleast not yet. Because now she has 0 XP and she will deny your every request (strip, blowjob, sex etc).
7) You can increase her XP by various activities. Like going in and out of any room (1 XP), using Vaccum machine (10 XP), Bathing (15 XP).
8) (even though bathing seems a better option to faster level up, you have to level up mom using vaccum machine, because it will help to capture teacher.
9) In day 1, morning, search every room until you find the vacuum machine, after finding it, use it.
10) After school, search every room for vaccum, find it, use it.
11) Evening, repeat the same.
12) Night, repeat the same.
13) Next day, repeat the same, now mom will complain that the vacuum machine is not as good as it was and it needs replacement.
14) Repeat this the next day, or if she has over 100 xp, you can call mom to your room and have her strip.
15) You can even go out of the house and go to grocery shop nearby or sex shop and insert vibrators inside her vagina or ass in order to make it loose.
16) And you can have sex once her xp is over 400.
17) Beware, if mother is naked, if you roam in streets, police may catch you. You have to choose different route.

18) Since this is a multiple endings game, depending on how well you play and how many girls you get, you will get different endings.
19) These are the basics and I will give hints on how to capture other girls like your sister, the teacher, transfer student later.

Old 22nd July 2016

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Come soon Dude!! My net is broken!! Waiting for your return and keeping this thread active!!
Will b back by sunday

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls