Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd July 2016

rockyachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
So I got a PM about needing help on Robozou. So I am posting it here, so that everyone can benefit from it!!
1) First I recommend you to watch the prologue of the story to better understand the starting of the game!! It also explains how mom is under your control.
2) Next the game is comprised of 4 time periods and each time period lasts 2 hours in game (2 mins in real life).
3) Morning (06:00 to 08:00), After school (13:30 to 15:30), Evening (18:00 to 20:00) and Night (21:00 to 23:00)
4) So you can use the remote control in these times to control the women (initially only mom available)
5) So in order to control her, turn on the machine, and select mom, now the game will have 3D view and you can move her around the house with directional arrows.
6) Even though the game says to get mom to your room, donít do it, atleast not yet. Because now she has 0 XP and she will deny your every request (strip, blowjob, sex etc).
7) You can increase her XP by various activities. Like going in and out of any room (1 XP), using Vaccum machine (10 XP), Bathing (15 XP).
8) (even though bathing seems a better option to faster level up, you have to level up mom using vaccum machine, because it will help to capture teacher.
9) In day 1, morning, search every room until you find the vacuum machine, after finding it, use it.
10) After school, search every room for vaccum, find it, use it.
11) Evening, repeat the same.
12) Night, repeat the same.
13) Next day, repeat the same, now mom will complain that the vacuum machine is not as good as it was and it needs replacement.
14) Repeat this the next day, or if she has over 100 xp, you can call mom to your room and have her strip.
15) You can even go out of the house and go to grocery shop nearby or sex shop and insert vibrators inside her vagina or ass in order to make it loose.
16) And you can have sex once her xp is over 400.
17) Beware, if mother is naked, if you roam in streets, police may catch you. You have to choose different route.

18) Since this is a multiple endings game, depending on how well you play and how many girls you get, you will get different endings.
19) These are the basics and I will give hints on how to capture other girls like your sister, the teacher, transfer student later.

thanks bro.........

Old 23rd July 2016
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Mrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyachu View Post
thanks bro.........
Do try my other Games too!!

Old 26th July 2016

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Title: Rapelay

Tags: Masturbation, Groping, Sex, Lesbian, Threesome, Forced
Description: This is a 3D models rendered game, in which the actions are performed by clicking and holding on certain areas of bodies. Very fun and Sexy game!!

Plot: Based in Japan, you play a revenge seeking pervert. You take revenge against a trio of mom n daughters by humiliating them in public or just using them for sex.
My review: This game is graphic and defies moral sanity. I don't endorse or support any violence against anyone, let alone women. But this is why we play these games, coz fantasies often don't become realities.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...p=sharing#list

Last edited by SittuAmbarsariya : 27th July 2016 at 12:27 PM.

Old 26th July 2016

Told y'all... I'll be back and here I am!!!!

Old 26th July 2016
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Mrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our community
Welcome back man!! I played that game!! Actually its called Rapelay (Rape+Play). Btw, its has a sequel too, its called Premium Play. Do try it, much better than Rapelay.

Old 26th July 2016
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjaney 786 View Post
Nice thread bro.
Please post some mobile games too..

Magic Shop (Android)(336MB)

Princess Trainer (Android)(636MB)

Hermione Trainer (Android)(346MB)

There you go buddy!! These are 100% official android Game links from the creator's Site!! So go on and Enjoy these!!

Old 27th July 2016
Custom title

kalaimaniraj is hunted by the papparazikalaimaniraj is hunted by the papparazikalaimaniraj is hunted by the papparazikalaimaniraj is hunted by the papparazikalaimaniraj is hunted by the papparazi
NICE DUDE AND PLEASE POST TO 50MB SIZE OF ANDROID SEX GAMES PLEASE...

Old 27th July 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Welcome back man!! I played that game!! Actually its called Rapelay (Rape+Play). Btw, its has a sequel too, its called Premium Play. Do try it, much better than Rapelay.
Post it here mate... Also I never seem to download any file more than 100 mb from fileflash... It just won't finish downloading

Last edited by SittuAmbarsariya : 27th July 2016 at 12:22 PM.

Old 27th July 2016
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Post it here mate... Also I never seem to download any file more than 100 mb from fileflash... It just won't finish downloading
The game is actually 9GB or more!! So you have to download it from the original source

Old 27th July 2016
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalaimaniraj View Post
NICE DUDE AND PLEASE POST TO 50MB SIZE OF ANDROID SEX GAMES PLEASE...

I'm sorry dude!! Lower sized Android Games are really crap, low quality and Malware infested!! Not worth wasting your time!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls