Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip- History and Why We Love It (Share Your Experience)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd August 2016
Villain
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushrocks View Post
Ki kaise achi chiz ko encourage karte hain..ab apna experience share kar de mere romeo bhai..

Old 22nd August 2016
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftking95 View Post
Free ke jute milenge bhai agar kuch new wale mil jaye toh kya kehna aur aapne story firse start kiya hai wohi badi baat hai
Chinta mat karo,,,fir lautegi bahaar...hogi khusiyo ki bauchhaar...

Old 22nd August 2016
Banned

BannedDracula has disabled reputations
xb history ke top 5 sfammer kon hai list nand baba ke baad se start karna
1. nand baba

Old 22nd August 2016
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by :jethiya: View Post
summary please
ye jethiya

Old 22nd August 2016
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37

Old 22nd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
Dukhi bhai.. aap to kafi purane member ho xossip ke aur upar se super-mod. Aap apne experience ke bare me batao.... .

Old 22nd August 2016
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by :jethiya: View Post
summary please
Summary aapke ghar pahuch jayegi aap intezar karo..��

Last edited by ayushrocks : 22nd August 2016 at 11:08 AM.

Old 22nd August 2016
Visit my website

Luci tu kuch nhi bolega bhai..

Old 22nd August 2016
~ATMAKAMI~
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
sgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps database

Har roz guzarte hai mere khayal wahan se....

Old 22nd August 2016
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
Interesting. Chakk and Mike’s posts described the history upto 2009 i.e. till around the time I registered here. I remained active till 2013 and witnessed many interesting events in the 2009-2013 era. Even during my most active days I remained here for about 2 months and hibernated for about 4 months or so as I was studying but I had many good friends here who kept me informed whatever happened here. After 2013 my hibernating period gradually increased and I also lost interest in NHB because of invasion of many trannies and transgenders from the story section.

Anyways some interesting invents that took place in front of me are the following:

The banning of original id of axba (Bloody Vampire), his becoming co admin of a new board called indimasti or something and the inevitable shut down of that board.

The formation of a new board by dewanaraj and company who once ruled NHB. It became a sanctuary for BV and RJ. Yeda extracted a huge sum of money from Meriaiza on the pretext of running that board. He actually pocketed all that money himself and ran away leaving other founder members of that board with no choice but coming back here, a place they used to abuse with every breath in their forum.

The rise, fall, rise and again fall of Meriaiza. He became a mod, but was denied sumoship. He got angry and was buttkicked from admin team. He sought refuge in yeda’s board and got skinned alive. He also started a new board. It got shut soon but unlike other boards XB was not bad mouthed there so much. He came back here as a normal member apologized and was made mod but again denied sumoship. So he just moved his sorry ass from here.

There were many individuals who had their own place here. Like viks, who used get drunk, abuse everyone, get banned, apologize and get unbanned only to repeat the cycle. RJ should be studied in detail so that you can stop your kids becoming like him. Casinar and his antics to gain attention which only resulted in Mujras. His many mujras were conducted by me like his interview in xing when danced nonstop for 120 hours beating the previous record of Meriaiza by 72 hours and producing the hittest xing ever in the process. Then there was change47 who was the hottest cyberstud the world had ever seen. Riah_sinha was the mother of all these trannies who are messing up NHB these days. Mango ji (alphonso) and buddy (budmash)'s love story is not known to many people but I have full information on what went wrong with these two.

There are many other events and individuals. Some loved me, others hated me so much that they had their CTs and siggies against me. I may write about them in detail when some time permits. If I ever do so I will as unbiased as possible but I don’t think that’s possible. Though I am not as busy as before but whenever I enter this place some game thread or some tranny just puts me off so I just stay away.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls