Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip- History and Why We Love It (Share Your Experience)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd August 2016
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Index posted and updated.

Old 22nd August 2016
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Dear Ayush, make an index.
Joker sir, index posted and updated till now.

Old 22nd August 2016
Let's put a smile on that Face

Bad_Joker is a pillar of our communityBad_Joker is a pillar of our communityBad_Joker is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushrocks View Post
Joker sir, index posted and updated till now.
Saw it buddy..gr8 job.

Old 22nd August 2016
Sunny

triveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to triveni_ka_romeo
Don't know much about history of xossip and also least concerned since i believe in living in today
. today there are many cool witty nice and abusers in xossip which teach us a lot, so keep rocking xossipians..

How i came here ?
Used to read sex stories on some diff webs like iss and litero, googled and found exbii.. In exbii my first story was Triveni Vijay's , i love it till date and is the best story on board. That lady inspired me to comment on her thread and hence i made this id. I thought to write my first story, started it as just plain sexual encounters with needless and unsituational sex, but then i realised there r many such ones, what is different in my thread, so i changed it midway and thought of a plot and completed it.. That was done and few people liked it so next was a bit of corp thriller and third was a time defining one..
Came across in other segments like NHB and NRG just few months back, not writing anything now so active elsewhere..

This is it

----------------------------------------------
Waqt (AMA Runner Up 2015) (Completed)
Maya (Completed)
Meri Sexy Behen (Completed)
Contribution towards Nature (Lifestyle and Tips)

Old 22nd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Interesting. Chakk and Mike’s posts described the history upto 2009 i.e. till around the time I registered here. I remained active till 2013 and witnessed many interesting events in the 2009-2013 era. Even during my most active days I remained here for about 2 months and hibernated for about 4 months or so as I was studying but I had many good friends here who kept me informed whatever happened here. After 2013 my hibernating period gradually increased and I also lost interest in NHB because of invasion of many trannies and transgenders from the story section.

Anyways some interesting invents that took place in front of me are the following:
Doc saab ko reps ! Eise hi reps dene ka riwaaz jo tahra !

Mangoji had crush on some one ; not known to me !

for sharing !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 22nd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
I shifted my virtual home in NHB and the rest is known to you.
Reps added for sharing !

Jo dil me hai khol ke bolne ka !

Wo dono mahan aatmaye kaun thee ?

There are more section in Xossip which can bring smile on your face and tent in your pant.

Quoting Great Gande Amit for information !

Hello and Welcome to Xossip ,the No.1 desi forum.

Have an exciting time chatting in ChitChat .
For all technical stuffs visit Technology
Enjoy Hot and Spicy Pics(Non Nude) at Masala
(Glamour)
For Exclusive and Nude pics visit
Mirchi(Adult)
Have a wonderful time downloading the torrents in our Torrents section.
Super Hot and Spicy stories are available at our
Stories section.
Feel free to be active in all our sections.

For any queries PM
amitganda86 . Do Follow the Xossip rules
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 22nd August 2016 at 10:52 PM.

Old 22nd August 2016
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
great

thanks TS for bringing back xyster and made him post here. all those who dont know , let me share - xyster is/was one of the finest original story writer.
many interesting things in here

Old 22nd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
great

thanks TS for bringing back xyster and made him post here. all those who dont know , let me share - xyster is/was one of the finest original story writer.
many interesting things in here
Usko bhi aapne hi chane ke jhaad par chadhya hoga !

Mujhe bol ke bhaag gaye ki

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
nice start.looks like this story is on a large canvas. bikhrne mat dena. < image >

repped < image >
ab tak samet nahi paaya !

Old 22nd August 2016
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Usko bhi aapne hi chane ke jhaad par chadhya hoga !

Mujhe bol ke bhaag gaye ki

ab tak samet nahi paaya !

Old 22nd August 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Apni kahani share karo; kiski story padhne aaye the !

Isme to chhupane jaisi koi baat nahi hogi !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls