Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th August 2016
Custom title

trump_007 has disabled reputations
Sex Escaped -1 Shopping

Then I focused my attention towards the bra and panties which were hanging and waiting to be trailed for fit and comfort. I was not sure to what with start from and then my eyes landed on the black satin bra and panties which suresh had selected.

I took them and was imaging the scene when he was convincing me.

He was touching the inner portion of the bra and panties telling how soft they were and how it will suit me. While he was touching and playing with the bra and panties it felt to me that he was literally touching my naked flesh. My boobs and pussy.

with already aroused this made small amount of pleasure liquid ooze out. I was enjoying the attention that i was getting from him.

Started to wear them. It was real smooth. Butterly smooth. The fit was perfect.

My boobs were looking huge. It just enhanced them erotically.

I cupped my boobs from below and shaked them such that they were perfectly in place. I traced my cleavage line and allowed my fingers to explore them. I was really feeling the heat even when those the fan was working in full speed.

Then I lifted my sari and moved my hands beneath them and started to remove the panties. In the process I was able to see my naked meaty ass bums. I gently tapped them and loved the way they juggled due to the impact.

Old 28th August 2016
Custom title

trump_007 has disabled reputations
Sex Escaped -1 Shopping

I took the satin pantie and started to wear them. Loved it instantly. Its just hugged my ass bums and was soft to my pussy. The public hairs felt real comfortably having them. I touched the panty to feel the softness and it aroused me completely.

I started to rub my hands over my pussy which was already wet. with every touch of I was feeling as if suresh is touching my pussy. Was completely aroused.

I imagined suresh inside the trail room standing beside me. Real close. I could feel the hot air exhaling from him. Pushed him face first against the mirror.

He could see me in the reflections sucking his ear and whispering to him, "I couldn't stand it anymore, all these clothes just make me think of fucking." Still holding him hostage with my body against his, against the mirror. I moved my hands down to his back and smacked him lightly on the ass.

I then rolled his earlobe in between my teeth, which sent shivers up his spine, and then kissed and sucked on his neck, which just erected a tent in his pants and turned to rock hard. After sucking and kissing his neck and ear, i flipped him.

He was gazing at my tits which popped out of the top like ripe fruit waiting to be bitten, and his mouth watered at the thought.

Placed my hands on his chin and moved them up. Kept the eyes in the same level.

I planted a kiss on him while still holding him by the chin, and moved my pointed tongue in and out of his mouth in a teasing fashion. I leaned onto him and could feel my tits against him, begging to be freed. I reached down and grabbed his cock in owning fashion, running my hand down the length of it and playing with his balls.

I smiled and he was anxious.

Old 28th August 2016

natureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accolades
Nice continue

Old 28th August 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
congratulations for new story.
interesting and thanks for adding pics
keep going
reps added ++25

Old 29th August 2016

Lsd0001 is beginning to get noticed
Nice.

Old 29th August 2016
Custom title

rajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accolades
nice post more

Old 31st August 2016
Custom title

madinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazimadinmars is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 30.61 gb DL: 4.90 gb Ratio: 6.25
awesome... update plz

Old 31st August 2016
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.40 gb DL: 20.29 gb Ratio: 0.71

Old 31st August 2016
Custom title

teema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hot start

Old 31st August 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
what...a imaginations.....at both end....keep posting...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls