Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st August 2016
Custom title

rajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accolades
update pl

Old 1st September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
congratulations for new story.
interesting and thanks for adding pics
keep going
reps added ++25

Old 1st September 2016
Custom title

thanks for all the comments ..

Old 1st September 2016
Custom title

Now, its was my turn.

Pinned her to the mirror and started to plant kisses on them and slowly inserted my tongue into her and was tasting her sweet saliva. Then slowly moved down sucking and kissing from her neck to her tits, which were oozing out. Placed my hands on them slowly started to squeeze them all the while caressing her meaty ass bums behind.

Placed my hands on them and started to squeeze then madly. Its was causing a mayhem in me. Started to moan out of excitement and could feel her pleasure liquid starting to ooze out. my hands started to caress her pussy. And she let a moan out of excitement.

Old 1st September 2016
Custom title

Started to hear my phone ring, came back to my senses. Was standing with the sari lifted, my hands inside my pantie and just in bra at top. Was sweating profoundly. It took some time before to realize that i had to attend a call from my husband.

husband: Why took so much time to pick up the call ? Were you asleep ?
Me: No. I am outside. Came for shopping.
husband: Oh !! forgot that you told me. How is the shopping going on ? Have you finished purchasing ?
Me: No. just started.
husband: I called to inform you that, I might need to travel and will be away for 10-15 days.
Me: Oh !! again. Our relatives wedding. What are we going to do ?
husband: I have talked to them. Explained the situation. They understood but were adamant that you should be attending the function.
Me: How can i attend with you. No i will not go.
husband: Okay. Give me sometime, will make appropriate arrangement. Okay carry on with your shopping. Got to go.
Me: Okay.

Quickly tried other bra and pantie sets and all looked perfect. And opened the door and came out quickly. There was suresh waiting outside and was eager to know how the fit was.

Old 1st September 2016
Custom title

I was eagerly waiting to see the expression on her face when she walked out of the trail room. She came out and looked drenched in sweat. She was wiping with her pallu of her sari.

Me: What happened anni why are sweating so much ?
Anni: fan was not working properly.

Anni enquired with the sales woman about the location of rest room. When she left rushed to trail room to check if the fan was not working. Switched on and it was spinning in full speed. Tried couple of time and it worked flawless. Then it struck to me as to why anni was sweating. mischievous smile let my lips.

she came out from restroom fresh and handed over all the ones selected. Was eager to see if she had selected the one i suggested. But she did not tell anything. She gave a sharp look when i enquired. Felt really sad.

Me: Really sorry anni. Guess, made a mistake. Should not have crossed my line by selecting and suggesting a bra and pantie. Really Sorry.
Anni: Why you are feeling bad. Was pulling your legs. Out of all the ones, its the one which you have selected is suits me really well. Soft and soothing. (she was blushing and teasing me.) You have a sharp eye and observe a lot. should be more careful.
Me: happy that you loved it.

was kind of feeling happy that she liked it. felt a small victory towards enjoying her. Wanted to press more today as she is already in groove.

Anni was thinking what happened to her ? Why was she dreaming about me and having a steamy session of sex. But she was enjoying it. The very fact of just the dream made her pussy wet and wild. And the attention that i was getting from him, made me real happy which i was longing for sometime from my husband.

I was at cross roads as to continue in this path or remain as loyal-wife-to-a-busy-husband who stopped appreciating me, my beauty and having stopped making love to me. I still loved my husband. Cannot dream of cheating him. However hard i think, the intriguing smile of suresh makes me weak. Decided to follow my heart and listen to my feelings.

Next we moved towards her destination of her choice which was shreya's boutique which was in a famous mall.

Old 3rd September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
nice update, anni is in dual mind, will she be able to control herself or let go with dear devar
keep coming with regular updates

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
nice update.....and hot when listen from both ends,.....in one go.....pls update more...and a little longer

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
nice update, anni is in dual mind, will she be able to control herself or let go with dear devar
keep coming with regular updates
thanks for the comment

will surely try to update regularly

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
nice update.....and hot when listen from both ends,.....in one go.....pls update more...and a little longer
thanks for the comment ... surely will try

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls