Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

manjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
Pls continue

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Me: Anni why do you always wear sari ?
Anni: Why ? am i not looking beautiful in these ?
Me: sure you look stunning. But have you tried leggings ? they would look real stunning on you. Pointed to couple of sexy aunties who had worn a skin tight legging and were stunning. Really.
Anni: No. They look too thin and sexy too.
Me: what did you say anni .. (though i had heard them perfectly. was waiting to see if she repeated it.)
Anni: (coming to sense) No, guess they wont suit me.
Me: No, they will look real good on you. Love to see you in those. Plzz anni you should try it. It will enhance your beauty. Was just adamant.
Anni: No.
Me: (was desperate to make her buy one). Even at the lingere store, you were not convinced at my selection but after wearing that you felt real soothing and you also praised me about my selection. Anni, i will not recommend you anything which doesn't suit you. Please .. Please

the moment suresh remained of the lingerie store, the steamy dream came back to haunt to me. Was speechless for sometime thinking about it. The way he was squeezing my tits, kissing them, caressing my ass and stroking my pussy ... and all this made my pussy wet again.

Me: Anni .. Anni .. what happened. not feeling well.
Anni: No. I am fine.
Me: so can we go ahead to purchase few leggings of my choice ?
Anni: What are you doing ? I am not sure if they wud suit me. (putting a tame resistance, but with wet pussy i am sure i would have accepted anything that he would have told.)
Me: Okay. What shall we do is we could buy a couple of legging from a normal store. if they suit you and you like them will get them better ones later. Is that okay .. anni this is a fair enough deal.
Anni: why you are so admanant ...
Me: Anni Plzz ... plzzz
Anni: okay okay will do.
Me: thanks anni. Will not let you down at any cost. You are my treasured possession.
Anni: (feeling blushed) Oh !!

we reached the shop and she went on searching for the sari and i was enjoying her waist which is very clear through the sari. As she went on checking, I was looking at her my back which was swaying in rhythmic manner. Anni's bra was clearly visible through the transparent blouse of hers.

As she was looking through the saris I went closer to her and said, I will help you and started suggesting her few.

There was this sari with shades of red which was transparent. Took it and just kept it on her shoulder and said this will be beautiful to your face and to your creamy body with good shapes. Anni was surprised and taken back by my words. She gave me an intriguing look, but kept quite.

Seeing this I lowered my hands to her butt and caressed it slowly and ever so gently and said you look really beautiful. She felt something new but controlling herself she said, stop it.

Me: Anni, I will tell you something about the sari.
Anni: I am listening..
Me: like.. Saris makes a woman look graceful, stylish, elegant and sensuous. For you, Georgette, Chiffon, Heavy Mysore Silk saris and transparent ones really look beautiful. In these saris you look very beautiful and sexy. Deadly combo.

And handed her a red Georgette sari which was transparent and a lacy shell blouse and told her to trail it. She had already selected a light green sari. She took it towards to trail room. Its always pleasure to see the sexy lady walking with those meaty ass swaying to sides.

After trying both the saris she was impressed with both and decided to purchase them.

Anni: i am tired now. Can we have some ice cream ?
Me: love too. anything with you is fine for me.

I had decided to follow my heart and it told to have some fun with suresh. So decided to tease him little bit. Once i located my favorite ice cream parlor shop, moved fast towards it and asking him to follow me. Knowing he would love to see my ass moving whenever i walked.

The sari seemed to mold themselves to her shape more so than usual and with that extra bit of swaying i am sure i was teasing him madly. Entered the shop and stood in the queue and he also followed standing real close to me which i did not miss to notice and he was lusciously gazing me from head to heel. It was making me real aroused and weak in my legs.

Standing in the counter, ordered my ice cream. unusual to me ordered a cone ice cream with some toppings and just slid a tad back knowing that i would hit upon him. I did and told that i lost balance and bumped into him.

He too was alert and not to waste this opportunity put his hand on my back trying to hold me, and then let it slide down. His hand brushed over my waist, then slid further, pressing hard against her skin and moving further down to her ass caressing it completely.

feeling heavenly.

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by manjunath11 View Post
Pls continue
done ... let me your comments

Old 3rd September 2016
Custom title

@ ice cream parlor

Anni: (Feeling his hand exploring over my ass, i turned and smiled at him.) Found what your looking for ?
Me: (with a sheepish smile) yes, think i have looking directly into her eyes and then at her juicy lips.

the ice cream parlor had very few customers. She had spotted a secluded location and started moving towards it. after getting a ice cream for me joined her.

Me: nice private spot.
Anni: yeah, its our usual location. So shall we start.
Me: what ?
Anni: Ummmm eating the cone ice cream ?

I was watching as her tongue slid out of her mouth, licking up the length of her ice cream cone. The motion brought to mind her licking other things of mine. Shaking my head, smiling, i started to each mine. Anni, was Smiling too and licked her cone. And looked into his eyes directly.

Though we chatted in between, but my eyes always wandered to her tongue. The ice cream sliding across her tongue as she licked the cone up and down, and around its circumference. I could not help but begin to picture my cock in the ice cream’s place. And with this thought, my cock rapidly became erect. I had to readjust, but this just served to draw her attention.

Anni: What are you doing ? anything disturbing ? (she was giggling)
Me: No. Nothing. Its all perfect.

She was still licking that cone ice cream over it with her broad side of the tongue. making sure all is even. Her hand does not move the ice-cream instead she has held it steady. Her head moves forward and around. Her tongue twists to reach the hard to reach places. When she encounters those toppings she would lick over it. I had the hard time imagine it to be my cock.

She continued the torture, slowly alternating between long licks and short swallows of ice cream. Her steely eyes watched me with every lick, guess she knew exactly what she was doing and it made the entire experience all the more delicious for me.

While she was busy licking her ice cream few fellow down on her chest and some on her lap. With both her hands dirty with ice cream she looked at me helplessly and asked,

Anni: can you do a favour for me ?
Me: anything for you anni.
Anni: i have spilled some ice cream on me can you clean that up. My hands are dirty with ice cream and this is melting fast.
Me: sure anni will do.

Old 4th September 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
nice

అకౌంటింగ్, ఫైనాన్స్ అండ్ మానేజ్మెంట్ ఈ బుక్స్-http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458563&highlight=,
లా అండ్ టాక్స్ ఈ బుక్స్-
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458566

Old 4th September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
wow anni is feeling same things as suresh, sh gave opportunity to feel her, grab it.
keep going the sensual saga

Old 4th September 2016
Custom title

manjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
Woww

Old 4th September 2016
Custom title

rajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accoladesrajus0105 has received several accolades
lovely.... keep going

Old 4th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
wow anni is feeling same things as suresh, sh gave opportunity to feel her, grab it.
keep going the sensual saga
thx ..

Old 4th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajus0105 View Post
lovely.... keep going
Quote:
Originally Posted by manjunath11 View Post
Woww
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckykrish View Post
nice
thx for the comments

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls