Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
I took my hand kerchief out and started to wipe the cream out with it. Cleaned them. But she said it is somewhat sticky and wanted water to wash the particular area out. So dipped my kerchief inside the cup of water and start to move to towards her for further cleaning.

Gradually, water from the hand kerchief started to seep into her blouse. And i was cleaning in fact gently rubbing the ice cream out. Anni was enjoying and i got lot more bolder too.

And slowly moved it down, down and further down and now I am pressing her boobs as though cleaning her dress and she further lay back and made it more comfortable. I was not sure and started to rub it even harder and then I told the place is wet and rubbed with my bare hands as saying to give heat,so that would dry that region out and while doing so I took the total circumference and squeezed it. Guess, it was slightly harder and she said its paining and told me to stop in a stern voice.

Anni: enjoyed ? had fun ?
Me: Ummm what anni ?
Anni: (with a mischivous smile) did you enjoy the ice cream ? cleaning ? liked it ?
Me: really loved it. more than mine loved watching you eat. Wish i could see that again.
Anni: you are expecting too much.
Me: anything more ?
Anni: what ?
Me: Is there anything other that you need to purchase ?
Anni: Hummm .. if you have time i would like to purchase a sandals for wedding.
Me: Oh !! i know a place which has lots of models and its a unique store with absolutely no salesman. everything is assisted via computers. Only in billing do you find person.
Anni: sounds unique and interesting. Shall we (adjusting her sari and then picking up her bags and starting to get ready)

We got to the parking lot. And on the way had a feast of her ass swaying sideways. Did not fail to notice that the swaying of her ass was bit too much than usual. Which was quite surprising to me. Got into the car and drove for about 30 minutes crawling thought the weekend traffic and reached the complex.

as there was a lot of persons waiting in queue for lift from parking lot, suggested we walk little distance to climb some 10-15 steps which would led to another set of lifts which could be free and we could easily reaching the shop.

Imaging those steps the devil in me woke up and was jumping up and down anticipating the way annis ass would sway when she walked through the steps. Convinced my sexy anni its totally a waste of time to wait for the lift as there are lot of people waiting and moreover its just few steps to climb.

Anni: i understand your desperation, but guess we could use the lift.
Me: desperation ?
Anni: of not to waste time and use the stairs
Me: since its already crowded, told we could use stairs. in case, you are not keen we can wait for the lift.
Anni: see the lift is coming. Wait think we can get in.

Once, the lift arrived i zoomed in pulling my sexy anni literally with me and got into the lift and moved to the end and there were already couple of old aged woman who were standing there. I went to the last and made anni to stand just before me. Off course there was not wild intention in making the sexy lady stand in front of me in a crowded elevator.

the elevator became full and they were trying to fill in every little space available. Before anni there was this family with small kids. With elevator fully crowded and the swaying of the elevator moved sexy anni to move side to side.

It was impossible to ignore with the sexy lady of my dream standing before me really up close and i was able to inhale the erotic fragrance of her body. This thought surely erected a tent down under. And i could feel my growing manhood touching her ass cheeks.

There was not way she could move due to lack of space. The warmth of my hips pressing into her was arousing and sensual. Was waiting to see any reaction from my anni, but there was not.

So i slowly placed my hands on her sexy ass bums. first, as if it was accidental.

My sexy anni slightly looked me without turning fully and i could see a smile on her face and i could sense she was enjoying it. So gaining confidence and knowing there is going to be a very short duration, i gently squeezed her ass bums and then started circling on her ass.

Totally unexpected, my sexy anni began to move her hips side to side, looked like she was massaging the ever-enlarging cock of mine which was poking her ass. It was making her really hot and was expecting her juices to started to flow. but just then the elevator reached the desired floor and the we had to get down.

Once she got down the floor she adjusted her sari properly and started walking as if nothing happened. For me i was unable to control the erection and it was protruding inside my pants.

with the shopping covers from previous purchase tried to hide them. Didn't notice the covers which i was carrying were from the lingerie shop and it just made things more worse.

Old 4th September 2016
Custom title

tjain83 is a pillar of our communitytjain83 is a pillar of our community
UL: 74.22 gb DL: 17.23 gb Ratio: 4.31
Good one. Plz update

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...8#post45600598

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

manjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
Good

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
very nice update buddy....keep going....seems Anni is in game fully to tease him.......seems that role reversal is also happening soon.

Old 5th September 2016

natureboy09 has many secret admirers
Update big

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjain83 View Post
Good one. Plz update
Quote:
Originally Posted by manjunath11 View Post
Good
thx for commenting

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
very nice update buddy....keep going....seems Anni is in game fully to tease him.......seems that role reversal is also happening soon.
as long as the things are interesting ..

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by natureboy09 View Post
Update big
will try

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

Anni: see we easily got into the lift. there was no need to walk those steps. how was the ride ?
Me: (with confused look and with mischievous smile) ride was real fun. wish i could have lasted longer.
Anni: Umm humm !!
Me: Anni, there is the shop that i had mentioned. Shall we.
Anni: sure. this looks real big one.

Allowed the sexy lady to enter so that i cud catch a glimpse of her ass as always which was sizzling hot and tempting like hell. Went inside and we were greeted by a
sales women who enquired us and directed accordingly. I simply followed the ass of my sexy anni blindly. With lust completely conquering me and it was oozing out of my eyes which were religiously following the way her ass swayed to sides during her cat walk.

Suddenly she stopped and i just did not realize and crashed into her. Humm into her ass actually. she was jolted so as me.

Anni: what happened ? What are you dreaming about ?
Me: You .. i mean was thinking what type of sandal suits you.
Anni: really ?
Me: yeah
Anni: so tell me what suits me ?
Me: since you have a nice body and sexy back, i am sure high heel will suit you. they will simply enhance your beauty.
Anni: chee dont talk like that
Me: i just told what i felt. i am sure you have seem my recommendation before .. so you should try it.

Anni, just shrugged off and went to look of for some sandals which she normaly uses. She picked up few after checking her size.

Me: Anni, now that you have decided to go for normal sandals. Can i select few ?
Anni: hummm okay.
Me: Anni, you sit here. will come back with few sandals which i like.
Anni: Okay.

Searched, stumbled to select few sandals which i thought will suit her and to the sari that she had purchased today. Reached near her and pulled the small chair and sat near my sexy anni.

I wanted to touch her feet, feel them and gently caress them while i helped her wearing them. I was hell bent in making this into reality.

Me: anni, plz dont struggle in wearing those sandals all by yourself. just place your feet on my thighs. will help in wearing the sandals and then you can check then with a small cat walk.

Anni: hey !! no i will try them all by myself.
Me: Anni, plz do as i say. and dont talk further. you really deserve this.
Anni: (with all the hesitation in the world agreed reluctantly) okay.

My heart began racing, as she lifted her right leg and placed it on my thighs. The beauty of her foot made me quietly exhale deeply, I could barely handle the excitement. My hands were shaking my dick was secretly growing in my pants. I glanced at her toes, which were perfect from a recent pedicure, and hot pink. I reached over to the top of her foot, glancing for just a second, and felt her toes.

The feel of those toes cupped for even a second in my hand made a whole new rush of blood inside my cock. Then groped the top of her foot and i brought my other hand to her sole, and began lightly tickling the perfect foot. Then grabbed onto her ankle to hold her feet together, and lifted them up right in front of my face so that i could closely stare at them.

I looked back at my sexy anni. She was seeing me in a seductive manner and said

Anni: What are you doing ?
Me: (shamelessly) enjoying and admiring the beauty of your toes. i love them.
Anni: bad boy. when will you wear those sandals ?
Me: Mind if I smell them ?
Anni: Of course not!

Then looked luscious at those feet. The toe tips round and from the side you could see the tip of her big toe tip up slightly. Who would waste such an opportunity ? certainly not me.

Old 5th September 2016
Custom title

I started to glide my fingers across her shapely soles while my left hand gripped her ankle and top of her foot. I could see my finger pushing between her toes. Finally when i got to her baby toe, I actually wiggled it between my thumb and forefinger. I gently pinched her baby toe and held it in place while looking back mischievously at my sexy annis twisted mouth and disapproving stare. I held her foot in place, despite her objection.

Although i was tickling her, it was delicate like her foot itself. I began touching her so gently and lovingly, gliding my finger under her foot and across her soles; then from her heels to her under-toes. Although she tried to pull away, her foot was quite trapped by to enjoy. I held her heel with my left hand and bent her foot to an arch with her right hand and guided her big toe to my lips. I could see her toe between my front teeth and tongue enjoying the taste of her toenail. I nearly came in my pants.

Then i slid on the new high heel sandal, and buckled the ankle strap. She stood and walked up and down a bit. The sexy high heels made her look great and her ass real stunning, and I could not take my eyes off of her. I was back with two more pair of high heels. I lifted her foot and kept it on my thigh and unbuckled the ankle strap and caressing the sides of her foot. She sat as though nothing unusual was happening, and to the passerby the sight was a real surprise.

Couple of young girls passing commented how lucky was the lady to have such a caring partner and they loved the way i knelt down and has placed her legs in my thighs. And also longed their partner also did such thing. Hearing this my sexy anni was blushing.

In between she had selected few sandals for the wedding. And before i could get on further work on her foot her cell rang and she came to her senses seeing the caller name. It was her husband.

All the blushing and excitement turned into hard feelings. She felt she has cheated her husband and was feeling really ill.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls