Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th September 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
very nice update......foot loving scenes are worth to read and had to be prasied.....very well crafted story

Old 6th September 2016
Custom title

manjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
wwwwwowwwwwwwwww

Old 7th September 2016
Cookie :)

AizenSama is a pillar of our communityAizenSama is a pillar of our communityAizenSama is a pillar of our community
Interesting waiting for more.

Repped ^^

Take time to visit my Stories on- Unfaithful Housewives like me!
[http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1151691]

Old 7th September 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
NICE PLOT
MORE EROTIC

అకౌంటింగ్, ఫైనాన్స్ అండ్ మానేజ్మెంట్ ఈ బుక్స్-http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458563&highlight=,
లా అండ్ టాక్స్ ఈ బుక్స్-
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458566

Old 7th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
very nice update......foot loving scenes are worth to read and had to be prasied.....very well crafted story
thx .. that you loved it.

Old 7th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by manjunath11 View Post
wwwwwowwwwwwwwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by AizenSama View Post
Interesting waiting for more.

Repped ^^

Old 7th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckykrish View Post
NICE PLOT
MORE EROTIC
thx ..

Old 7th September 2016
Custom title

She picked the call.

Anni: Hello
Husband: where are you ? still shopping ?
Anni: Yes, wrapping up. Should be at home in another 30 minutes.
husband: okay, i am at home and waiting for you.
Anni: Oh !! will be there soon.

Anni, after disconnecting the call, got up and picked up the sandals and started to move towards the billing telling me to hurry up. I too followed her leaving behind the high heels which i had selected for her and moved after her picking up the covers. Asking her

Me: what is problem ? what happened ?
Anni: nothing, your brother is waiting for me at home and asked to come soon.
Me: why ?
Anni: dont know. take me to home as fast you can plzz.
Me: sure anni told with heavy heart.

We quicky wrapped up the sandal purchase and headed towards parking lot and zoomed towards home. Was able to zip through the traffic and reached home. My cousin brother was there and was packing his things and moving to room to collect the things required. Seeing us he greeted us and told to his wife,

husband: good that you have asked him to accompany you for shopping.
anni: hummm .. packing your luggage ? going somewhere ?
husband : yes, something urgent has come up. need to meet with the suppliers to finalize on few pending things which should be resolved at the earliest.
Anni: Oh !! (with disappointment in face)
husband: i am sorry, just cannot afford to postpone this.
anni: and its for how many days ?
husband: its will be for a week. worse it could extend for another week.
Anni: Oh !! thats bad, what happens to wedding for which we had planned to go ?
husband: have talked to them and explained the situation and they seemed to understand. but they are expecting you. so, i have talked to mama and mami regarding this and they told will take care.
anni: but they will be going couple of days before the marriage and will stay for few more days after. i cant stay that long.
husband: thats gud point, i didn't think.
me: can i ?
husband: sure
Me: i will be traveling to the marriage and be returning on the same day. If there is no problem for anni, i shall accompany her. Will take proper care. dont worry brother, will see to that she doesnt miss you (winked at my sexy anni and she was giving me a hard look)
husband: thats nice, (looking towards his wife) thats solves. guess going with him is not a problem for you. he will take good care of you.
Anni: Okay.
husband: (looking at anni) you know off-late there have couple of thefts here. So, have asked mama and mami to send someone to accompany you at nights.
Me: if there no issues for both of you, i can accompany her. moreover its study holidays for me and i could get few thing clarified if i stayed here.
husband: (looking at me) thats fine. you guys get along well and if its for studies i am okay.
Anni: Hummmm .... okay

I was literally jumping with unbound joy.

And looked at anni who was bit tensed as i was to accompany her for a week and given what had happened today. But felt that my sexy anni was also longing for the for steamy sexy session which she as deprived by her husband. And it was working to my favor. She hardly resisted my advances.

Anni: when are you leaving ?
husband: i have a flight to catch in another 2 hours and i need to go soon.
anni: shall i arrange dinner ?
husband: no. i almost ready and have booked a cab, and should be here any moment.
Me: happy jouney. will leave now.
husband: okay. make sure you come for dinner.
Me: okay. anni will come around 8 pm. got some clarifications which you can only clear.
Anni: umm ... okay.

Reached home. hit the bathroom and got freshened up. Clock to struck 8 PM. Parents enquired about the arrangements and i told them that i will be sleeping there. And i could also get few doubts clarified.

they were okay. my mother had called her and talked if she was okay. My mother told that she had aked you to have dinner there. Hearing this, dashed towards her home.

Took few books, started the bike and reached the block where my anni leaves. Was in shorts and t-shirt. Pressed the calling bell and waited for my sexy angel to open the door.

She opened the door and was looking real stunning. she too had freshened up, wore a black ciffon sari and she had worn it real tight. and as usual a transparent matching blouse which revealed the bra under it. She greeted me and asked to come inside.

went past the angel and the fragrance was really mesmerizing, it was from the jasmine flowers on her hair. once inside, i looked at the sexy angel who was trying to close the door and was about to lock them. Her back was even more tempting, that ass in the tightly worn sari was protruding out madly. just could not take my eyes of them.

Anni: (with a mischievous smile) are you hungry ?
Me: without any doubt.
Anni: what you want ?
Me: whatever you have ?
anni: have made chapattis (smiling and teasing) come lets have.
Me: Sure.

I did not want to do things in a haste. Wanted anni to fully comply to me before enjoying her. moreover have a weeks time to achieve it. During dinner we talked about general things. After finishing she started to clean and i was watching the tv in hall. After sometime, heard a scream. Rushed to the kitchen from which it originated and saw my sexy angel lying on the floor.

Last edited by trump_007 : 7th September 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Old 7th September 2016
Custom title

Went near her and lifted her up. she was able to stand on her own. But when she tried to walk, she was feeling pain.

Me: Anni, you should have been more careful with the water spilled on the floor. Is it paining ? Where are you feeling the pain ?
Anni: Its paining. I am not able to stand properly.
Me: Its okay anni, will apply some ointment. Please come will help you in reaching the hall and will make you to sit on the sofa.

Telling this put her left hand on my shoulder and i placed my right hand on her waist and started to move towards the hall. Made her sit on the sofa. But she thought laying on it will be better and laid on it.

Saw the sexy angles amazing ups and downs of her body and the fact that her sari was slightly off showing her navel hole and ample waist skin. Did not want to miss the opportunity. But with my sexy angel wincing in pain, i stopped staring at her lustfully and started to think on the required medicine or gel to applied over it and reduce the pain.

Rushed towards the bedroom and got a pillow. Raised her head and inserted the pillow below and made sure her head rested on them.

Anni, felt happy with the way i was rushing here and there to get things to make me feel comfortable and enquiring with genuine care about the pain and looking at various option to reduce the pain at any cost. I even told that, this pain would go away if i took some rest by lying down.

I was adamant that we need to apply some move which will surely provide relief from the pain. And got that from the medical kit. Gave it to my sexy angle and asked her to apply. she took that and tried to get up, but she could not do so. She was wincing in pain. I tried to lift her by placing my hands on her neck , but she was unable to get up as she was experiencing acute pain.

Anni: leave me. Will lay down for sometime after which i will apply move.
Me: If we apply the move now, you will get relief from pain soon.
Anni: Its paining. Its difficult for me to get up.
Me: Were is it paining ?

will the sexy kitten point out the areas where she is experiencing acute pain ? will she allow me apply the medicine on them ? it would me i had access to her assets real up close, feeling them caressing them .. and what not ...

Old 8th September 2016
Custom title

sandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universesandy4hotgirls is one with the universe
UL: 33.56 mb DL: 129.12 mb Ratio: 0.26
Hot story..plz continue

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls