Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Manju - My sex kitten

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th September 2016

k3vv3 has received several accoladesk3vv3 has received several accoladesk3vv3 has received several accoladesk3vv3 has received several accoladesk3vv3 has received several accolades
UL: 271.23 mb DL: 460.85 mb Ratio: 0.59
sexellent....slowly arousing and taking to peak......continue in same tempo

Old 9th September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
VERY NICE SEDUCTION OF ANNI.
going wondeully with kitten anni.
reps added ++25 to her for taking you to door to heaven

Old 9th September 2016
Cookie :)

AizenSama is a pillar of our communityAizenSama is a pillar of our communityAizenSama is a pillar of our community
Really hot...

Take time to visit my Stories on- Unfaithful Housewives like me!
[http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1151691]

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

DonVeeto is a pillar of our communityDonVeeto is a pillar of our community
UL: 304.00 kb DL: 1.00 mb Ratio: 0.30
reading..!!!Looks good!!!

If my ID was not DonVeeto, it would surely be boobs_sucker or boobs_lover!!!

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjain83 View Post
Erotic update
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy4hotgirls View Post
So sexy..plz continue
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoywith View Post
nice update....keep ricking dude

thx for the comments .. do rate the thread

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

trump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our communitytrump_007 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3vv3 View Post
sexellent....slowly arousing and taking to peak......continue in same tempo

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
VERY NICE SEDUCTION OF ANNI.
going wondeully with kitten anni.
reps added ++25 to her for taking you to door to heaven
thx

lovely comments ..

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AizenSama View Post
Really hot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVeeto View Post
reading..!!!Looks good!!!

Old 9th September 2016
Custom title

The act of kneading my hair was an encouraging sign.

Slowly moved both my hands upwards towards her melons and started to squeeze them. She, unable to bear the excitement tried to stop me from squeezing her melons, but could not succeed. Then moved my lips to her ears and started to suck her ear lobe. she had goosebumps all over her. she tried to move her head to sides to escape but could not from by firm control. she moved her hands around my neck and she started to pull me more close to her.

Ours lips meet for the first time. Heavenly feeling. I was feeling every inch of her soft tender and smooth lips. Started sucking them madly. She, unable to bear the excitement caused, she too was madly sucking mine and kneading my hair with her left hand and her right was on her pussy busy rubbing it.

With lips pressed firmly together, tongues lightly caressing each other, we started getting tied up in a very passionate kiss. We were kissing each other, without parting our lips, and madly sucking on each other's lips.

Lip to lip, pulling gently, upper lip, then lower lip, a tongue here, and there. Very warm, very wet, and oh, so, sweet.

Then tried to enter her mouth. She parted her lips and I started to explore her mouth. relishing the sensation of my tongue gliding over hers, sucking her lips she moaned bit louder. I catch her lip and then her tongue, and suck them madly. she tried to pull away, but could not, and i started to suck them even harder, drawing deep into her. her tongue, and mouth, are now completely enclosed within mine. Barely able to breath, she begins to tremble.

She started to moan, scream and gasp for air. wave after wave of pleasure courses through her body. I loosened my grip on her tongue and said one word, "beautiful" as i continue to kiss her, softer, sweeter, and slower.

Seems it will take an eternity for me to come down from the best kiss I ever had. After that steamy kiss, i asked my sexy kitten

me: anni, shall i remove ? (pointing to her blouse)
Anni: you have already removed all .. did you ask then ? why now ?

Then as if obeying her orders, i started to unhook her blouse. moved them to sides as if i was preparing my self to read a book and started to open them. the sight of her melons caged inside that traditional bra made me completely aroused.

Was finding it difficult to control the erection. looked like i wud spray them any time. such was the aftermath. I made my sexy kitten to sit on the sofa and removed the blouse. While removing it had a great darshan of her hairy armpit. then slowly hugged her and started to crush those meaty melons and nipples against my chest. planted my lips on her shoulder and started sucking and kissing them. she responded by hugging me tightly and crushing my tshirt behind.

Then moved towards the bra hooks and started to unhook them. Removed it and threw it down. she was completely naked. The dream of seeing my sex kitten naked was getting fulfilled.

hugged her again, this time more tightly and started to caress her bare back. After playing with it for sometime, made her to lie on the sofa again. now was lustfully gazing at the beauty from head to toe and finally zeroed at her pussy.

She tired to see as to where i was looking and once she found that i was madly gazing at her pussy, she tried to cover them with her hands. I was ready this time and did not allow her hands to cover them. she thought, she had never allowed her husband to look at her pussy in day light and all he could see was during night and that too in dark. But, here i was gazing at them lustfully under lights.

Me: Anni, i love you.

and then started sucking her erect nipples. sucked madly thinking it would serve pleasure milk, but it didn't. After sucking it, started to squeeze her melons.

Moved my hands to her pussy. Slowly caressed them. With my middle finger started to part the lips and started to feel the spongy flesh. Inserted my first two fingers into her and then arched my thumb back and thrusted into until it rested against her clitoris. Now i twisted, thrusted, and vibrated my hand to drive her wild. she was moaning madly and seems she was reaching an orgasm.

She tried to stop me fingering her pussy by calling .. "suresh enough .. plz stop".

But, i was in no mood to listen and i kept fingering her and then the pleasure liquid started to ooze out. Wet'ed my hands and started to trace through her thighs and reached the sofa. It was completely wet.

she came to her senses and saw her dress thrown in all directions. pushed me aside and collected all her dress and rushed to the bathroom and bolted her inside. I just could not react in time to hold her from escaping. but she had successfully.

Washed herself, got dressed and was thinking how long it had been since she had reached and experienced it. I moved towards the washbasin to wash my hands which were drenched with her pleasure liquid. Before washing licked them cleanly, was totally aroused. After washing took a cold water bottle from fridge and sat on the sofa and started drinking it. It tasted bit different. Mind wanted more of my kittens pleasure liquid.

she came out of bathroom all dressed up. she did not sit on the sofa, instead moved bit far and started to see tv.

Me: why are you standing there. come and sit near me. already you are experiencing me pain in leg and hip.
Anni: now its some what better.
Me: will apply the medicine tomorrow morning, so that you will be alright. (all the while i was looking at her melons and waist through her sari)

Seeing, the way i was eyeing her assets she quickly checked if the sari was covering her areas properly and adjusted accordingly. She was really quite and it was making me really uneasy.

Me: What happened anni ? you are so quite.

Walked close to her, caught her hands and pulled her to the sofa and made her to sit. Sat beside her.

Anni: What should i talk.
Me: anything. Are you angry at me ? Really sorry then.
Anni: sorry for what ?
Me: for all the things happened ...
Anni: you are not the sole responsible for that. I am also equally guilty in it. felt i lost my self control and started to wander about which i should not have done.

I was bit revealed that anni was not mad at me. Happy for the fact that she to enjoyed and was carried away by the pleasure and excitement.

Me: Can i tell something, but please do not mistake me at any cost. (all the while holding the sexy lady hand in me and gently caressing them)
Anni: first you tell me what is it. then will decide if its right or wrong.
Me: Guess no. will not tell it. If i tell it and in case you mistake me then its completely a bigger problem to handle.
Anni: Okay ... tell me what is it. will not think bad about you.
Me: (mustering all the courage started to tell my feelings towards her) at the very first instance that i saw you during your marriage, i fell for you. You were real stunning and attractive. I always imagined to spend all my life with you and only you. I have always longed to see you all day long. waiting for that slight slip of your sari which will expose your beautiful and stunning assets. they are simply irresistible. I have always wanted to admire and enjoy the beauty of yours up close and completely naked. And i have tried few time feeling your body, gazing at your exposed waist in sari and what not.

Anni, was completely stunned and was looking at me trying to digest the things which i was telling with even blinking. she felt really tensed.

Me: Off late you were not getting the same attention that you used to get from my brother due to his latest business ventures. It was clearly evident from your actions that you were longing for the care, warmth attention and appreciation. I could not see this. moreover you have trying to get conceived for the second child for couple of years now. I simply wanted to help you. I could not see you depressed. Thats when i thought, what is the harm if i could help you get conceived ? If that happens you will be really happy and so would it too. Anni, i am sure you will not deny this.

Anni: hey !! you are really young. you don't know anything. stop it.
Me: anni, i am studying 3rd year engg: and i perfectly know how things work.

She was feeling happy that i was thinking and taking good care about her. With the recent developments it was becoming quite hard to reject. And i was also afraid to accept the things at very first instance. Thought will try to doge and talk him out of this. Thought will try to buy some time before which i give him the green signal.

Anni: give me some time to think about these things. we should not rush. and its also bad that i would be cheating my husband which i cannot do.
Me: if i can i would have married you now itself, made you my wife and wud have done all that i had told.

Anni: married no way. i cannot cheat my husband. plz understand.
Me: plzz try to understand my feelings. i really wanted to have sex and want to conceive you. love to see you carry my baby. plzz
Anni: (thinking hard) give me few days to think over, then we can talk about this.
Me: No anni. i really really wanted to help you. don't you see the affection and care that i have towards you. try to understand my feelings.
Anni: Okay, okay. let this marriage and other things get settled then we can do it.
Me: thanks aunty .. really thanks anuty

After thanking her, unable to control my happiness i simply pounced on my sexy kitten and she was totally not prepared and expected it. laid her down on the sofa and got on top of her. started to suck her lips madly.

Before things can proceed further, we experienced shaking mildly. few things on the table started to fall down. People in the nearby flats started to scream. lights started to appear in all the flats and people were freaking out and running out madly yelling "Earth Quake".

Old 10th September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
my god earth quake outside and inside simultaneously.
you stopped at interesting point, now let us see how this earth quake will help you both.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls