Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > It contains everything

View Poll Results: I wanted to know what of kinda story is this for your.
Only good for reading 12 17.39%
Reading and shagging 24 34.78%
Multiple shag 20 28.99%
Changed something inside you 10 14.49%
Nothing and stop writing 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th September 2016

guddu singh is an unknown quantity at this point
No update for 2 days. Not even on Sunday. Very unlike you brother. Pls update.

Old 26th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddu singh View Post
Now that's some update. If you write on impulse and without preplanning it then you definitely have a very creative brain. Your story is already filled with innovations, love, revenge, anger, excitement and all other emotions one can imagine. Waiting anxiously for next update.
Thanks brother for your comments. But sorry for late update as i am on tour. Will update soon.

Old 26th September 2016
Custom title

Tufaano Ka Badshah is one with the universeTufaano Ka Badshah is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermicel View Post
Thanks brother for your comments. But sorry for late update as i am on tour. Will update soon.
take your time

Old 26th September 2016

figsss is beginning to get noticed
UL: 875.61 mb DL: 524.04 mb Ratio: 1.67
very nice....

Old 27th September 2016

guddu singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermicel View Post
It's ok bhai. I respect your real life commitments. Sometimes we get carried away with our expectations. Take your own sweet time and update as soon as possible.

Old 27th September 2016

anitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our communityanitajinia is a pillar of our community
Good going.....

Old 27th September 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
too hot, arpita sis is guarding the couple and here gf is screaming with pain and pleasure.
now i think some new chemistry has begun in siblings,let us see what will happen next

Old 28th September 2016

ggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accoladesggameboy25 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to ggameboy25 Send a message via Skype™ to ggameboy25
Plz share More and updates plz

Old 28th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
After effect
After some time as lust left our body, Nitu pushed my stuck thumb from her ass. I resisted but she was now not in any mood of fun. As we started to get dressed, we kissed and hugged and played with each other. Nitu had a sly smile on her face. I asked her what it was. She said nothing. I insisted on telling me what was making her smile. After my persistent questioning she finally budged.

Nitu: So you find your sister hot?
My body just froze. I said a stern No to her. I was not into my sister. It was a taboo and I won’t or will never do that. For me death was better. Nitu didn’t debate on that. Seeing me soo confident about my answer only made Nitu doubt her thinking. She apologized and we left the room.
We went outside and Arpita was still in the main room watching TV. She was sitting like a cocoon. She was hugging a pillow tightly to her chest and her legs were pulled towards her pillow. She was using very little space in the huge couch. Her face was little tense and nervous. I understood that the noise of our sex was the reason behind her nervous posture. She didn’t say much when she saw us. Nitu left at that moment itself. Now it was only me and Arpita.

It was little awkward for me also as I knew that she was not comfortable with me. She was not free. We didn’t speak much and I got away form there as soon as possible. I went to my room to sleep as I was totally exhausted from all the sex. As I lay on bed I could smell Nitu’s ass on my thumb. It was on one of the fantastic sex I ever had.
Later things got liitle odd between me and Arpita. There was some hesitation between us. I didn’t understand it. I cursed myself for making all noise while having sex. I didn’t know what I was thinking. But my mind always got distracted around Arpita.
Nitu had left for her college and things were back to normal and boring. I was again horny and hungry.

Lost friend
One day as I was returning from college to home, I saw Sunil coming towards me. My body got heated up and wanted to kill him. I had avoided him a lot and didn’t want to see him now. I turned back and walked the other way. Sunil saw me and came running towards me. He was happy to see me after such a long time. I didn’t stop to his shouting of my names. I walked and walked. I was angry as hell and I didn’t know how I would react to him. He took hold of my arm and stopped me. He was surprised to see me avoid him. He tried to see my face and asked me what was the matter. He missed me a lot was surprised with the way how I reacted to him. He was very concerned about me and my behavior.
Sunil: What happened bro? why are you avoiding me?
Me: Just leave me alone.
Sunil pulled me again and got little serious now.
Sunil: what happened. I am not going to leave you without giving me an answer. I deserve an answer from you. We are best friends.
Me: Friends? You bastard.

I punched him in his face. He fell on the ground with shock in his face. He held his jaw with his hand trying to handle the pain. I got little courage and pounded on him. I punched him few times but he tried to block them with his hand. He pushed me on the ground and got up. He was almost in tears and asking me the reason. I was now raging with confidence. See Sunil was our safety guard in our childhood. We felt protected with him. We respected him. So beating him up was never in our psychology. We could never imagine that. So when I was beating him, I felt as god itself. The feeling only made me beat him again and again.
But seeing sunil almost in tears made me stop. This was not the face I was expecting. I expected him to fight back which he was not doing. His eyes were shocked and in disbelief. He was again and again asking me what happened.
Me: You don’t know what happened? You filthy bastard. You don’t remember fucking mine and rahul’s mom?
I was looking at him with anger and terror. Sunil was shocked and I could see on his face that he was not expecting me to know that. He fell on his knees and cried. He folded his hands and apologized to me. He said he was never a cheater to his friends. It was not his fault and to trust him. This only made me angrier. How was it not his fault?
Me: How was it not your fault? I saw you fucking them. I didn’t see you struggling or getting raped. I saw you fucking with full vigor.
Sunil: See I can explain what happened. If you saw us fucking, didn’t you see how it started?
The he asked something which just freezed me.
Sunil: How did you see us?

Now how was I going to explain that to him. I myself was in fault as I was spying on my best friend Rahul’s mom. My anger just vanished into fear of getting caught.
I tried to hide my nervousness and acted anger on Sunil.
Sunil: If you saw us then I only fucked them once and that too at Rahul’s house. How did you know about it? Nobody was at home. Where were you then?
I was just getting trapped more into it. How was I going to explain it to him.
Sunil: Are you the other guy in her life?

I was shocked as hell. Here I thought Sunil was the only one and now he was accusing me of the other guy? It means there are more guys in moms life. My head was just getting dizzy with all this thoughts creeping into my brain. I couldn’t say anything. I was just still and stood there motionless. Sunil stood up and saw the concern in my face. He requested me to have a talk so that things could be sorted out between us. I agreed as I didn’t have any other choice.

Plot Thickens
I told Sunil that I had some doubt on Rahul’s mom and how I spied on her. Sunil now understood how things happened but only one thing bugged him. Sunil looked at me with concern and little relief. He understood that even I didn’t have any good intentions then for my best friends’ mom. I could see the confidence filling his face. He looked at me for a while and smile broke on his face. I was still pissed with him and reacted with an angry face. He said he was completely innocent and he was made to fuck them. He said as I was already a culprit myself, I need to understand his point of view. I had no choice but listen to him.

Sunil’s Story
As Rahul’s mom Anita left office for Rahul’s board exams, she was always at home. Rahul basically left for school in the day time. One day Sunil was free went to Rahul’s home just to see if Rahul was available. Anita took this opportunity and asked Sunil to help her with her grocery shopping. She gave him the list and money. Meanwhile she took his mobile no so that she could ask for his help if needed. Sunil being little poor liked the idea of helping her as he was promised money in return. Gradually the help increased to many jobs but all were asked in the day time. Sunil was very respectful of her as she was his friend’s mom. The respect he got in return only made him more obliged to her. So things went by and the frequency of Anita’s request only increased. Me and Rahul were never aware of all this things happening as Sunil was called in the day time while we were at school.

On the day of Navratri when I saw Anita exit the venue. Sunil was walking towards his home. He saw a car and it pulled over beside him. He was surprised to see Rahul’s mom. She asked him to get inside as she would drop him. He was shy but due to Anita’s persistent request made him take the ride. She asked him if he could help him find a medical store as she was not feeling well and having head ache. He was happy to help and they drove towards city. As it was late, they drove a lot but couldn’t find one. At last Sunil knew a store which was little far away but they could get the medicine. They drove to the store as the city was sleeping and only alive at garba venues. They both got off and bought the medicine and water to drink. Anita took those medicines immediately. Anita stood there leaning on the car. Sunil had no idea what to do and just stood there waiting for her response. She looked at the street and people passing by. The streets was almost empty except couples in bike riding in romance and love. Navratri is the season of love. Maximum condoms are used in that season. Anita saw and smiled with a little laugh. She looked at Sunil intently and asked why was he roaming alone.

Anita: Don’t you have any girlfriend Sunil? You are a college kid. See this people roaming around.
Sunil basically was shocked and nervous with the question but being a big boy he was confident enough.
Sunil: I don’t have a girlfriend. I am alone and like to be alone. But girls do like me.
Anita could see his proud face while saying that girls liked him a lot. She laughed and came near him.
Anita: So you are a bad boy.
Sunil seriously didn’t know what to react to her now. She was his friend’s mom. She couldn’t be inappropriate. He meekly said yes to her. They both laughed and smiled. Anita was slowly getting near him. She rubbed his hair and asked about the gals who were interested in him. Her question were shocking to hear but he was enjoying her company. They laughed and talked. Anita asked Sunil to drive so that she could take some rest.

Sunil sat on the driving seat which was very uncomfortable for him. He tried to adjust the seat but he couldn’t find the seat adjusting lever underneath the seat as he had never used the particular brand of car. Anita saw him struggle and gave her help. She asked him to get straight on the seat. She bent towards him and pushed her hand under his seat. Anita was finding the lever and her face was completely over his lap. Her boobs were touching his outer thighs a bit. The more she bent, the more the boobs pressed. He could smell her aroma. Till now everything was fine but now the touch and smell ignited him. His cock hardened and was fighting for freedom. Sunil was tensed like hell. He didn’t want Anita to notice it. Her face was inches away from his hardened cock. As it was little dark, he was lucky that she couldn’t see it. Anita found the lever and asked Sunil to push the seat back as per his needs. Sunil Pushed it little harder making Anita’s getting pulled with the force. She fell on his lap due to this force. Her face smashed a little on his lap between the thighs. It was for a second but for Sunil it was heaven. His body was stiff and didn’t move. He didn’t want any trouble. His body was now in total heat and sweating. Anita took her other hand kept on his left thigh for support for getting up. As she pushed herself up, her fingers touched the erect cock inside his pant. It was hard and bulging and throbbing. She squeezed the bulge with the tip of her fingers as they were only reaching it. All this happened within a span of a second or less. Sunil was sweating and his body was powerless. He didn’t know if her press was intentional or not. He just didn’t want to get caught. Once he was comfortable he started the car and drove towards home. Anita was acting like nothing had happened. Sunil wanted to reach home as soon as possible so that he could shag himself to relief. Anita made him slow down his speed as she felt unsafe. She was happy with his obedience and patted his head. She praised him for being such a nice guy and helping her at night for the medicine. Her hands slipped slowly to his thighs.

Sunil was obviously nervous as hell. His whole concentration was on her hand and not on the road. His body was shivering with excitement. The AC in the car was also not working for him and he was sweating. Now her hand rested on his thighs as she talked and talked all nonsense. Sunil didn’t understand what was happening. He wanted his hard cock to hide from her. He wanted to move away from her hands but couldn’t move as any movement would make her aware. He tried with minimum movements but still her hand was only getting near his cock.

Sunil was silent only replied to Anita’s query with yes and no. Anita was chatting non-stop. Now Anita’s finger tips were almost touching his cock. The car movement created jerks making her fingers hit his cock. First it was just a small slight touch but gradually the hitting increased its contact ratio.
Suddenly Anita’s hand felt his cock’s bulge and stopped talking. Sunil was almost dead as he knew that his cock has been discovered. He didn’t move his face which was stuck on the road. Anita again checked and found his throbbing cock. She checked it by squeezing it completely in her hand.
Now Sunil was little confused and didn’t understand what was happening. He now thought that she was into this and liked his cock. He slowly turned to see her reaction and he found an angry devil. She took her hand of his cock immediately and shouted at him.
Anita: How dare you? You are enjoying me when I thought you were a good boy. How dare you bastard.
Sunil was nervous as hell and started to shiver in fear. His cock shrunk and hid itself. He stopped the car and pleaded for mercy. He said a hundred sorry folding his hand and almost cried.

Anita seeing him almost in tears started to laugh at him. She told him not to worry as she liked him a lot. She was joking, but she said not to tell anyone about this. Sunil promised that he won’t tell and assured didn’t feel dirty about her. Anita caressed his face with her palm and told him that she liked what she felt.
Sunil now had no idea what to say. She took his hands and placed them on her boobs. Sunil checked the surroundings and found no one. He pleaded to her that it was not good as Rahul was his friend. She assured him safety and told him not to worry. Even on her persistent assurance didn’t make him confident. Anita was pissed with this and threated to tell everyone about his hard cock. Sunil was nervous and didn’t know what to do. He was powerless and weak. Anita placed her hand behind his neck and pulled him towards her. Their lips smashed and never parted. She sucked his lips into her mouth vigorously. Sunil was still in shock and almost getting raped by her. He wanted to free his mouth but her hand was firm and held his head tightly. She took her other hand and caught hold of his cock. It was a little limp but when she touched it, it got back to its hard self. She rubbed him and kissed him with full passion. She bit his lips and scratched her nails on his cock. Sunil was in pain and pleasure. Now Sunil had no choice but only to obey her. He knew that she was a dangerous woman who would do anything to get what she wants. He was the only one who would get screwed. He had no choice. She felt his cock and got angry. When he was in fear she blackmailed him into all this. She was a very cunning woman after all.

She stopped her kiss and looked at him. She ordered him to fondle her boobs. He did as told by her. Once the fondling was upto her satisfaction, she pounded on his mouth again. Then she took his hands and place it on her pussy. She pulled her dress up and inserted his hand inside. She pushed his hands further into her panties and asked him to rub it. Sunil was obviously an experienced boy, he exactly knew what to do. Now even his fear had subsided a little. He rubbed her with full force as he was angry too. He didn’t like being used by her. She was betraying everybody and making him a culprit too. His rough rubbing made her only hornier. He inserted his finger into her pussy. He was surprised with the ease with which his finger got inside her. He understood that one finger of his was not enough for her. He took one more finger for the assault. Her pussy was wet and flooding.

Suddenly some car was coming from the other side. They immediately got themselves to position and Sunil started to drive the car. Sunil was not in a mood to stop the car. He wanted the night to get over. Anita was not in a mood to get things over half way. She pulled her dress and inserted his left hand inside it. Sunil looked at her in amusement and curiosity. He wanted his left hand for changing the gears. She told him that she would do that for him as her hands were free. So now Sunil was driving the car with his right hand and finger fucking Anita with his left hand. Anita’s left hand was rubbing her boobs in pleasure. Her right hand was on the gear shaft and in between feeling Sunil’s cock. Sunil obviously was not enjoying this as it was too much stress. He had to drive and finger fuck her. Anita on the other hand was enjoying like she was in heaven. She was touching herself more and more. If Sunil got little distracted and slowed down with his hand, then she would hold his hand and increase the speed of his fingers. At last she had totally forgotten Sunil and was completely lost in her own pleasure. She was now using his hand like a dildo and fucking her pussy. As she was getting to her climax, the speed increased. Sunil was now being used as a driver and a dildo. He could feel the tight grip of her hands on his hand. As she was coming to an end, the grip was getting tighter and the speed increased. Her nails were piercing into his hands skin and it pained him a lot. He wanted to get freed but her grip was too tight. As she climaxed her nails penetrated into his skin and stopped the jerking. She was stuck in the position and jerking her body in orgasm. His hands were held tightly into her pussy. He had never seen such kind of orgasm by a woman. She was enjoying every bit of it. Her lust was a beautiful thing to watch. He too liked seeing such a lusty woman. He never knew that Anita had such a lusty side of her. He only saw her as a decent woman who was a mom and loving. She was a motherly figure for him. This new side was making him horny too. She was still motionless. Sunil slowly pulled his hands out and drove the car. She got herself dressed up properly before reaching his home. She was very happy and loving towards Sunil. She told him that she was looking for their next encounter. She warned him not to disappoint her. Sunil didn’t say much and went home hurriedly. She later went home where I was waiting for her arrival.

Old 28th September 2016
Custom title

Tufaano Ka Badshah is one with the universeTufaano Ka Badshah is one with the universe
good one keep writing

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls