Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > It contains everything

View Poll Results: I wanted to know what of kinda story is this for your.
Only good for reading 12 17.65%
Reading and shagging 24 35.29%
Multiple shag 19 27.94%
Changed something inside you 10 14.71%
Nothing and stop writing 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th September 2016

After69 is beginning to get noticed
Just created an account to comment on this story. It's realistic and superb. Request you to post the whole story and write many more. Good luck.

Old 14th September 2016

Intriguing story. I want to read the whole story at once. If u have written the whole Story and don't want to post, send to me... I shall not share

Old 14th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
Thank you very much for your comments. I am sorry i dont the story complete. I am writing and posting here. In the blog its just 1 single page. But in ms word its 8 pages without spaces. I took 2 days to write this much. I will post as i write . Thank you once again as ur positive commemts will give me the boost to write.

Old 14th September 2016

aliahad1350 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very good!!!..........Actually some how perfect!!! Remind me my own childhood and teenage age a lot. Keep going man!!!

Old 14th September 2016
Visit my website

siking21 has received several accoladessiking21 has received several accoladessiking21 has received several accoladessiking21 has received several accoladessiking21 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to siking21
awesome update bro
waiting for ur next update

Old 14th September 2016
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
seems real

Old 14th September 2016

vermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazivermicel is hunted by the papparazi
First love encounter
I went out of my class and started searching for her. Nitu was nowhere. She wasn’t with other gals nor in the play ground. I wanted to see her and look at my girlfriend. First girlfriend experience is awesome. Never will you have such and experience. The gal can be a devil or ugly like hell, but first experience is always wonderful. I saw her coming out of the gals toilet. I could see that she was crying. My heart just went into a cursing mode. I cursed myself hard for giving such a hard time to my sweet love. I cursed my thinking for thinking so harsh about her. I should have trusted her. I too was about to cry. I held back my tears and went to her. She saw me didn’t stop. She ignored me and went by. I held her hand and stopped her. She asked me what in an angry sad teary voice. I feel down on my knees and asked for her forgiveness. I told her that I love her soo much and because she was not understanding my love I was dejected. She didn’t say much. She told me that I should have confessed my love openly to her. Ya sure bitch, sorry my love. I was correcting my thoughts too. Yours thoughts needs constant practice. My thoughts were used to calling her bitch. Now I scolded my inner brain to respect the lady. Things change in a spec of a second. I wanted to rape her few minutes earlier. Now she was the most respected gal in front of my eyes. I said sorry 100 times. At last she was convinced. We were making sure not to get caught by any teacher or student. Her face was sad and swollen with tears. I asked her to smile. Told her she had most beautiful smile in the world and I used to be with her only to see her smile. She looked at me and smiled. Punched me in my stomach for making her cry. I said sorry many more times. We smiled laughed and agreed to meet at home as people were coming around. As we parted ways. I was happy to see her walk away. It was most beautiful thing for me at that time. I could clearly see her figure, the tight round ass. But I was full of love, and my friend in love a guy never sees the gal in a bad way. I was only thinking that I was the luckiest guy in the world to have my love in my life.
Only 1 thing confused me. Why did I apologize to her? And that too a 100 times. Still I was not bothered about the answer. She was the sweetest thing for me at that time and she was mine.
This is how life is. For boys life is tough compared to gals. All the spotlights are on gals. All guys run around gals. Gals have choices. They can choose any one. The ugliest gal to get proposed in life. We boys need to do the hard work. We have to flirt, be their servant, spent money, fight for them, and propose them. After all this work we may get bad name if she said no and become a laughing stock. The most handsome boy too live in fear of getting rejected. But when we get our love, we just forget all the problem she has and love her purely until the hormones kicks up. Even we control our cock just to be good in front of her. And my friends that’s why we say sorry 100 and 1000 times when it’s totally her fault and we just don’t know it.

Last edited by vermicel : 14th September 2016 at 04:59 PM.

Old 14th September 2016

Back to my friend
I was back to my friend. I ran towards Rahul when I saw him. I hugged him tightly and said I missed him. He was surprised and looked at me. He was curious to know what had happened. I told him everything and he too jumped in excitement. We both were happy. We both were on cloud 9. For the first time we both were in the feeling of love together. It was an awesome experience. This was the new best thing in my life. I wanted nothing else. I had everything.
The new Group
Now Rahul are my sisters pet. The next thing he did was tell her all about me and nitu. At first I was angry about this. But eventually it was a good situation. We were the new group. We were family and lovers. It was awesome. Nitu got angry with me for not telling her about Rahul and Arpita first. There was lot of things I didn’t tell her but still tried my level best to explain to her.
Dry state
Nitu was a bitch and and our love affair didn’t change things much. Now I was like her puppy. Earlier atleast things were not personal. Now she used to get angry or crying when things are not as per her wishes. It was total slavery. The main problem, I couldn’t realize this. I was in love and did everything what she said. But gradually my agenda was clear. I wanted to fuck her. I got pretty clear about that, because on the other side Rahul had already fucked Arpita 5 times and I was high and dry. I needed my cock to experience the necter of love. Rahul used to give every detail and made me more excited for experience it. It was just getting worst for me. She was very much into studies. The maximum we could do was hugging. As I went further she would shove me off saying its all wrong. I hated it. Forget fucking, I now only wanted a kiss. I wanted to feel her juicy lips. I used to daydream looking at her lips when she talked. I would see her lips move flexibly and softly. I could feel the softness of her lips on my lips. I just wanted them to be locked between my lips. I could now clearly see the her saliva on her lips. She would wet her lips when they got dried, by sucking the lips in her mouth or licking her tongue on the lips. I could feel the small tip of the tongue touching my cock. When you are in desert and thirty. A drop of water is like an ocean. Same was my condition. I was mesmerized by every parts of her. When she walked I could clearly see her chest shaking with the vibration. Normally you don’t see all this minute things. Her ass would wiggle side ways a bit more then up and down. Even the movement of ass was peculiar. As it went sideways, it jerks at the end making the ass shake at that point. Her dress would vibrate with the jerk. As you open the petals of flower, you see the small beautiful part hiding inside it. Same way I wanted to open her delicate fluffy ass and lick her ass hole. Insert my whole tongue inside the hole. I wanted to bite them lick them suck them. I was going crazy.
Her skin was smooth and shiny. I could slide on her skin. I wanted to lick her skin without missing an inch. I wanted my saliva to shine on her skin. I could see her shine in the sunlight. Everything about her turned me horny. Her toes, ankle, hair, neck nail and everything. I was just getting crazier and crazier. I wanted to insert my tongue on every hole of hers. I used to count her holes. At that moment I understood 1 thing, I didn’t know that we had soo many holes in our body. I was happy that love was making me an educated person. I was high and dry. My cock was alert all the time and oozed cum round the clock. I used to cover my front part by holding my bag against it. People used to ask me why I held my bag that way, which I said was much more comfortable for me. Frankly it was never comfortable to hold your bag on you hips. Anyways it was the driest state I had ever experienced. But we guys are always dry so it doesn’t hurt much more.

Last edited by vermicel : 14th September 2016 at 05:00 PM.

Old 14th September 2016

My First Kiss
Rahul and arpita were busy with their exams. They both now have planned their life till death and I found it bit silly. This was their last year in school and the pressure was high. Me and Nitu had 1 more year to face it.
I used to beg for hugs and kisses. Nitu would deny all my requests. I was a slave as usual and she the bitch. My love had subsided and lust had taken over. One day I had enough and went to her house. Arpita was studying with her. Arpita was supportive and excused us. I made sure arpita left and no one was around us. Once I was clear and safe, I went towards nitu. She looked at me and smiled. I said I love you. I love you too said she. I took a long breath, my eyes were shouting lust. Nitu knew that I was not in a normal mind. She knew that I was about to do something. Her legs were going backwards for a run. I said I had enough and wanted to feel her. She didn’t say anything but shook her head sideways showing no. She was smiling. I pounced on her like a hungry tiger. She like a dear run for her life. We both were laughing and giggly. She was fast. She ran straight towards her bedroom and tried to lock the door. I pushed the door open with full strength. She couldn’t do much and stood at the corner of the bed. She had no place to go. I was onto her. I went close to her, so close that our breath was hitting each other when exhaled. Our hearts were running a marathon. The breathing was faster and faster. Her eyes went down. I slowly held her shoulders with both hands. Her eyes looked at me. I could see that her body was saying no but her mouth didn’t say a word. She too wanted it. I hugged her and she fell on the bed. I was on her and her eyes were closed. Her lips slightly opened. I tiny gap was created between the lips. Her tender body was under me and I could feel the softness. I had no time to think. I pounced on her lips. My lips touched her lips. I pressed the lips completely. I opened my mouth and both her lips were inside my mouth. I wanted to eat the juicy lips of hers. I sucked them hard. All this happened in a second. Till then Nitu didn’t do anything. She was like a shocked body. But suddenly things changed as if she lost her control or thought hell with the rules. I felt her lips open inside my mouth. Before I could understand much, she opened her mouth completely, my mouth couldn’t handle it and her mouth exploded out of my mouth. Her lips got free and sucked my lips into hers. I was shocked with her reaction. At first I couldn’t do much. She started sucking and eating my mouth. I regained my sense and started attacking her mouth again. We both were mouth fighting each other. I sucked her lips and tongue, she sucked mine. We wanted to eat each other. It was crazy atmosphere. Our whole face was filled with saliva. We licked each other and sucked each other. Our tongues were rolling all over the face. The tongues clashed each other, licked each other. We were hungry dogs. She bit my lips and tongue, I bit hers. It was getting wetter and wetter. We sucked our face clean. Eventually the fight was over but the kissing didn’t. Now we both were helping each other out. She gave her lips into my mouth so that I can suck them. I sucked them to my fullest desire. Her juicy lips were dream for many years. I in return gave my lips to her. She too sucked them with full vigor. Then she again gave me the change to suck hers. I pushed my tongue into the lips. She opened them for me and let it slide into her mouth. My tongue was completely inside her mouth and rubbing her tongue and mouth. She sucked my tongue softly. I could feel the soft sucking pressure of her mouth on my tongue. I saliva was dripping into her mouth and face. She was sucking that too. Then it was my turn to open my mouth. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and I sucked her gently. This saliva this time was dripping from her mouth into mine. Our teeth collided in between. Our face was wet. My cock was throbbing hard. It was sticking in thighs. Her hands were running on my hairs. Everything was still for us.
Suddenly we heard the main door open. She pushed so hard that I almost feel on the floor. It was her parents from office. We both stood up in no time. We started to clean ourselves. We adjusted our dress. She asked me about her dress and I would adjust them with my hands. In return she would adjust my dress with her hands. She adjusted my hair too. It was soo romantic. For the first time I felt that I was hers and only hers. We both belonged to each other. She cleaned her face with her dupatta. She checked with my assurance. When I said it was perfect, she started with my face. She held my face with one hand and cleaned my face with her dupatta. I could smell the beautiful aroma of her cloth. That was the most awesome smell. Once everything was perfect and done we proceeded to the main hall to my future in laws. They came with bags full of grocery items. I helped her mother in carrying them from the car. It was a romantic experience. She was looking at me with a smile as I was helping her mom. It was funny and romantic.

Old 14th September 2016

Nice update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls