Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th October 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

I am raj .. we r a small family. Me, elder sister pragya, mom and dad. Mom is a professor and Dad is a businessman. However they always found time to be with us and ours is a very cool yet traditional and a well off family. Since Dad is a businessman, we have lots of family friends and life was always happening.

Coming us, the siblings, sis pragya is a great dancer and an MBA graduate. She is an outspoken and confident person. She had a bf in her MBA days which is known to every one in our family. Every one knows she is smart enough to take her decisions so there were no objections when she brought him home and introduced. However, unfortunately they didn't get along well and they broke up due to his ego problems. Didi took her time and slowly got busy in her work and she moved on.

And me, I am superb at guitar and good at studies too. By then I just finished my graduated from NIT and dad wanted me to take over business soon and I was busy getting used to things at office. Since dad gave me enough time, I was still chilling out. Didi and me are best friends. We discuss politics,business ideas, philosophy, movies, music .just everything! ..

One day me and didi were in a relative's home town to attend marriage. Mom and Dad could not come as another family friend was severely ill. So we both had to go to the marriage. Didi as usual was stunning in her attire and was enjoying the function

After the wedding dinner, it was 9pm when me and did were walking around as it was more of a village than town and we liked the cool breeze. As we were walking, Some local guys who were slightly drunk were looking at didi.. I got irritated by their stares and when one of them commented, I was about to go and hit him .. but didi stopped me and we walked back . While going back did said its normal for girls and she doesn't care about some random guys commenting about her .. When we were back didi and I were told where to sleep and luckily we got rooms closer to the fields. Mine was with open windows where as didi's room had an A/c and all the windows had mosquito nets.

We continued talking about cities, pollution and how villages so better off etc. and soon musquitos started biting and didi said its better to go to her room. She said we both can sleep in her room as that would have no mosquitos. Her room had two single beds so it wasn't a big deal also. We went and we continued talking abt village and villagers. As were talking abt villagers..she interrupted and asked me very casually "what did that drunken guy comment?Why did you get so angry?" .. her question was genuine as he was closer to me and i only could hear clearly what he said .. I told her "it was just some random comment. leave it" ..She said "no problem tell off" .. Then I said " its k leave it" .. We continued talking abt other things.. and later she said " Today so many people were looking at me and after my teenage days its first time i acknowledged the attention i got.." ..I said "ya r u all decorated today so obviously" ..we both giggled and then she asked me "i wanna know what did she comment"... I also didn't want to drag .. So i said it off .. " He was commenting about your boobs..just then ur pallu came off and he was like kyaa mamme h yaar" ...Didi was lil embarrassed and we changed the topic .. and later we went to bed.. Some how the seed of my attraction for her was sown that day...

Old 30th October 2016

Next day we are on our way back home. I was in the driving seat and we both were talking for quite a while and didi dozed off for a while. I was driving and some where I had to see the left rear view mirror and my eyes turned towards that ..Didi's hands were on her belly and at the moment she took breath in I guess ..the combined effect actually made her t-shirt clad boobs look so awesome that ..the sight could not go unnoticeable although i looked that side only for a second. My mind had mixed feelings. It was first time i noticed her beauty, particularly the beauty of her boobs ..and I was feeling guilty that i had such feeling for her .. some where deep inside, the taboo kind of feeling was also making me hot .. and though I did not look at her again and was driving.. There was a noticeable erection in my pants ....after some time .. i couldn't control but look at her again .. and exactly the same time she opened her eyes.. my heart beat raised like anything .. with fear ..although i was never afraid of her and she is my best friend apart from being sister, I fear of guilt really took my heart beat to a very high level .. She asked how far we reached ..and i had to adjust my throat to say " another 2 hrs" .. She asked me to stop some where to heave tea .. we stopped the car and got down ...

Old 30th October 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.86 mb Ratio: 0.00
mast hai bhai

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Old 30th October 2016

Chai is never so good in big restaurants as it is road side.. We sipped chai sitting on a table .. started discussing abt how funny it is that she being mba is planning a small business like a boutique chain ..and me, an engineer is taking over dad's business. But she was like " u have a better business accumen" .. I replied saying she has the all round personality to be much more successful etc..

We got into car and we were talking ...we discussed movies and particularly how more intimate scenes r coming up in every movie .. i said we r getting more westernized by the day .. but she disagreed and said its just that directors lost their creativity and r depending on sex to make their movies successful..to which i agreed. But i said girls in general are preferring to wear more revealing costumes and cleavage is today not a big deal any more .. .she said its true but she's more comfortable in not so revealing yet trendy costumes...

Now that topic changed to her clothing.. I started feeling like dragging it and asking more questions.. But I know she is quite smart and will read my intentions easily .. I was afraid .... so i asked an easier question that if she does like attention from boys etc. She said though she is not desperate .. She does like it some times so long as it doesn't get vulgar....as things were going that way .. suddenly out of urge or what I dunno .. i asked her ."Did you get intimate with ur ex bf? " ....she said "not so much but yeah " and .."why did u bring it now"...and i saw that she is not so comfortable...i changed the topic ...

After a while she herself raised the question again .." Why did you ask abt my ex."..to which i said that since we were talking abt clothing, i wanted to know her views on premarital sex etc... She said ."hmm.yeah ..its difficult for girls ...changing times and yet the conservative mind set...." .She continued.. "I was close to my ex. bf ..but never went to bed with him" .. .I replied : "pug (thats her nick name at home), every one knows how strong u r ..so i didn't intend to ask u abt going to bed..i m even doubtful if u let him kiss u " .. i laughed saying so ... she looked at me with a smiling face... and said " i m not as strong as u think nani (thats my nick name) " with a grin on her face...

I asked her what she meant .. but she just ignored it and changed the topic ... but i was curious ....i some how tried to bring the topic back .. I said " so many guys r always behind you ... u r too gorgeous ..so obviously he would have tried a lot ... isn't it pug" ... she some how felt it a bit weird (as she never expected me to talk this way) .....she said: " Nani its getting weird .. we never talked abt these things right.hmmm...i dunno if u feel bad abt me doing things ..being a brother ...but yeah .. i did kiss him many times.."...I said: "No didi ..i m grown up too and i had my gfs....whats there..." .. I paused .. and then i asked: "did you guys go ahead of kiss" to which she answered with a calm demeanour : "yes we did.every thing except the intercourse" .... I immediately couldn't resist but ask : "Did you give him a blowjob" ... Her face expression changed and she said immediately " YUCKKK... i would never do that." .. I said sorry sorry ... since u said everything except intercourse so I asked ... she calmed down and said: " k k .. leave it now ... it feels so weird" ... I felt i struck the wrong strings and started some non-sexual topic .. and finally we reached home .. .

Old 30th October 2016

After69 is beginning to get noticed
R u gonna post more updates today... story is fantastic btw

Old 30th October 2016

venkirobo is an unknown quantity at this point
gr8 story bro.continue

Old 31st October 2016

superCunt is beginning to get noticed
good keep going

Old 31st October 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Nice start

Old 31st October 2016

krishkish is beginning to get noticed
nice start

Old 31st October 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Waiting for next

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls