Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th November 2016

divya reddy is beginning to get noticed
gud story

Old 13th November 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Recap
I kissed her deeply on her lips .. and hugged her tightly .. then held her face close to mine and said : "fuck swetha fuck happiness fuck life ....i just love you .. nothing else"
didi laughed at what i said .. and jovially said (with a naughty face) : so you wanna fuck swetha haan ..
Me: Fuck you (with a laugh)
Didi: I won't allow you (with a cute smile) ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said " youuuuu" and I moved my hands, trying to push her... she held my hands to stop me from touching her .. we wrestled in a very cute manner for a while .. I asked: "why why why" ...She is like : "I won't I won't I won't" smiling really cutely... I then put a cute sad face ... she moved her head forward quickly and have a quick peck on my lips ...and said "love you"....I too smiled ... then immediately she told with a cute teasing expression " But I won't allow you" ..

We played like that for quite a while ... then i said its time to sleep and i got up ... she raised her arms signaling me to lift her .. I lifted her in my arms .. and i took her to bed .. i dropped her on to bed ..bid her good night and turned to go ...she held my hand ...and said:" Sleep here"... I quickly reacted: " mrng ...mom" ..she understood what i meant and she said: "we will manage ..i will wake u up early " we both blushed .. and i thought of teasing her ...laid beside her very close such that half my body is top of her .. my face was very close to her ..I asked: "lights off or on" ...she controlled her laughter ..and tried to make a serious face .and she said: "I said sleep on my bed ...not sleep with me" .. and she giggled .. I immediately replied: "the bed is mine too..its ours"...she asked very seductively: "only the bed?" ... I said: " I can't own you" .. She asked with a doubtful face:" what .. why" ... I replied: "we are one!" ....she blushed in the most beautiful way ...she engulfed me with her hand, she turned and pushed me so that i m flat now and she is to her side and then she climbed on to me .kissed me deeply on my lips .. and said: "aahh..i love you nani".... he body was completely on top of me ..she raised her head and we r looking into each others eyes ...I said: "Love you more" ... she brought her face down and she kissed me on my chest ... and rested her face on my chest ...she slipped to sleep slowly ... slowly over time she her body slipped off me .. she was finally sleeping beside with half her body resting on me .. with her face my chest on the right side .. .her hands holding my waist and one of her legs engulfing my thies .. I too slept off... i woke up early in the morning .. i saw her sleeping beside me...her legs are off my body .. just her right hand was resting on my chest ...i switched on a bed light to see whats time .. it was 4:40 ... she put alarm at 5:00 to wake me up .. i switched off the alarm so that she can sleep tight .. oh goddd...she is looking so adorable with such a relaxed face

I slowly removed her hand from my chest ... and got off the bed .. swtiched off lights and moved to my room so that no one notices ....

Old 13th November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Awesome bro as always

Old 13th November 2016

I went to my room ...slept off but again just in an hour, woke up to another call ...swetha it is ... I said: "Hello"... She: "still sleeping ..idiot"... Me: "hmmm." and i yawned .. She: "ok get up now and open the door" .. Me: "whatt"....She: Haan I am at the door ..

I got up and climbed down the stairs .. opened the door .. there she is ... in a cute red t-shirt and jeans .. I know she is an early raiser .. but so early?....I asked her to come in .. mom was at the kitchen telling the cook what to prepare for breakfast while reading news paper ... Swetha greeted mom ..
Swetha: Good morning Aunty ..
Mom: Hi beta ...how r u
Swetha: I am good aunty ... how are you ..she went closer to mom while talking ..
Mom: I am good beta... (mom and dad have an idea that i m dating swetha .. but since its still not official they never spoke to her before)
Swetha: So aunty whats for breakfast .. saying this she looked into kitchen while putting hands on mom's shoulders...
Swetha is so good at socializing ... mom was happy talking to her ..
Mom: whatever u want beta... first time u r eating here...
Swetha: thats so sweet of you aunty .. ohh achcha puri .. super .. Aunty please make the curry lil spicy (she was telling our cook)

Swetha to me: Nani ...lazy bum .. go get ready ... and she was smiling ..
Mom also joined her: good that u came now ..else he wouldn't wake up till 9 or 10
I was looking with a 'huh' kind of look...and swetha stuck her tongue lil out to tease me

Mom further added: There is bigger lazy pig upstairs ...
Swetha: pug?
Mom: Yeah she is always the last one to get up ... except when she has her dance classes
Swetha: achcha k .. i will wake her up ...
Mom while swetha was going up: don't tell her what i said .. she would yell at me ..

I followed swetha ... swetha went to pug's room...even swetha (who herself is very very beautiful) made remark about pug ...."Nani she is looking so beautiful and pretty early in the morning too" ... I was realizing how lucky i got ... to have been her (pug's) love ...

swetha slept beside pug ...and was saying: "wake up dear .. wake up" ..
Pug was slowly opening her eyes .. some where she might be doubting if i am talking in female's voice .. she opened her eyes.. and put a shocking face...: Heyyyy swe .. what r u doing here " ...
Swe: I came to see you dear .. u said u will select some tops for me in ur boutique ..
Pug: haha hmmm ...nice nice ... beautiful morning ...with ur lovely smile dear .. did you have coffee?...just go grab ur coffee.. i will be ready in a minute ..

Old 13th November 2016

Salmanvj is beginning to get noticed
More updats bro its really intersting

Old 13th November 2016

bharathkumsbk has many secret admirersbharathkumsbk has many secret admirers
UL: 3.31 mb DL: 62.20 mb Ratio: 0.05
Awesome updates. .Very realistic. .

Old 13th November 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.86 mb Ratio: 0.00
mast story

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Old 13th November 2016

Salmanvj is beginning to get noticed
Update bro am waiting

Old 14th November 2016

Recap
swetha slept beside pug ...and was saying: "wake up dear .. wake up" ..
Pug was slowly opening her eyes .. some where she might be doubting if i am talking in female's voice .. she opened her eyes.. and put a shocking face...: Heyyyy swe .. what r u doing here " ...
Swe: I came to see you dear .. u said u will select some tops for me in ur boutique ..
Pug: haha hmmm ...nice nice ... beautiful morning ...with ur lovely smile dear .. did you have coffee?...just go grab ur coffee.. i will be ready in a minute ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all had breakfast together as it was sunday and parents were free... swetha was liked by parents ...mom even went on to say "swetha is like pug minus her laziness" to which pug gave a real serious look at mom .. .dad laughed .... swetha said: "minus her smartness too aunty: ... Pug: "hey swe don't try to be modest ok ..u r smarter than me" ... dad just changed the topic before swetha could reply to pug ...

Later we all just passed some time and then we just moved out ....before getting into driving seat .. I looked at swetha and said: "what would i do...u both would be busy with ur dress selection" to which swetha quickly replied: "who will carry the bags dear" and both the ladies smiled together .. i just silently took the driver's seat and we drove to didi's boutique ... swetha liked many of the collections at didi's boutique.. she didn't take much time .. then she gave them to the tailor for some additional work..Didi told him to make it quick by a day or two .

later we went out to watch the movie interstellar ..We all equally like Nolan's movies ..after the movie, as usual with many of Nolan's movies most ppl would end up discussing among their friends about what they understand or misunderstand or not understand in the movie ... swetha was discussing with me about some of the scenes where she couldn't connect the dots... i was explaining her ... she again asked me ....then finally pug interrupted and she explained it to swe in 1-2 sentences ...i too knew the same but pug's explanation is just perfect and on the dot! ... swetha was visibly too impressed with pug ....

we went to the parking .. swe took the keys from me .. she started driving the car .. and i sat beside her .. didi took back seat and she was relaxing .it was close to 10pm .. we went to taj restaurant and had our dinner ... it was 11pm when swe got call from home .. she told them she would be back soon ... her parents also know abt me so they were ok as she is with me...
around 11:30 or so we reached the city's famous ice cream parlor near by swetha's house ...we ordered our ice creams and were waiting .. just close to 12 ..one cake arrived on our table ... before swetha could say " we ordered ice creams"', balloons blew up with lights attached to them ... and birthday songs were heard from every direction .... all her friends came from different directions ...swetha was really surprised and happy .. we had some awesome time for half an hr ... swetha was still confused about who planned it .. when some of her friends appreciate me like : "good idea dude" etc.. she finally understood ...after all her friends left ..swetha asked me: " my birthday never came in our conversations isn't it, and i didn't put it on fb also".."how come?" ... to which pug replied:"he is loving u since 3 years right dear" ... swetha was lilke : " haahhh" and she closed her eyes ... she was really very thankful to me .. and said: "idiot he is" ... to which pug just smiled .. then i said: "you should thank pug the most .. she planned it all when i told her in the afternoon" swetha: " yaa i know...how would u get such nice ideas ... idiot".. to which i just laughed .. swetha said to pug: " pug i love you ... really "... pug just hugged swetha and said:"happy birthday again dear" ... later we dropped swetha at her house and then reached our house...

days passed quickly .. i didn't know if i was the only one fully confused or didi was also in the same state ... its quite a few days since me and pug spoke at nights or kissed ....in the same time swetha introduced pug to her cousin brother Aryan who was in second year MS in the US (he worked for 3 years after his b.tech and then went for MS) .. Aryan is a nice guy ..he didn't try to impress pug..he was at his natural self which actually impressed pug ... they went out for quite a few times... some times its the four of us who would go out ... parents also liked aryan very much ....life was pretty cool...but so far i never went intimate with swetha ... i would hardly touch her ..and i kissed her only on cheek all the times.... swetha some times felt irritating about why i m behaving ..as i m her bf and also would be .. she wasn't sure whether i m too good a guy who doesn't wanna keep all things for post marriage or i m just not interested... while i didn't feel bad about not moving ahead with swetha, i was some how not comfortable when pug goes out with Aryan .. may be i was feeling jealous ?.. i dunno .... i wanna ask her some times.. if they kissed ... but i just held myself ....thats when i really realized .. when everything is so good and set with swetha and swetha is equally beautiful as pug, i am always missing pug ... man i love her ... i just love my pug ...

Old 14th November 2016
I am top of the world...

cooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcooldude1986 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to cooldude1986 Send a message via AIM to cooldude1986 Send a message via MSN to cooldude1986 Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude1986 Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude1986
UL: 5.34 gb DL: 4.51 gb Ratio: 1.18
nice updates sir jee

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls