Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd November 2016

storyreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accolades
awesome!!!

great narration.

Old 3rd November 2016

krishkish is beginning to get noticed
very nice...

Old 3rd November 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Next day when i came back from office .. i went to my room .. didn't notice didi anywhere ... I just rushed into bathroom and took a head bath and came out swearing shorts and a t-shirt wiping my hairs .. Jus then pug entered the room .. wow .. it was some sight .. she was simply awesome .. my eyes were completely on her ...
I was smiling looking at her .. and she moved slowly and sat on the sofa .. smiling at me .. that smile had lot to convey ..

I sat to her left.... She closed eyes .. I kissed her left eye .. all through her left cheek and half her lips .....while doing so i was trying to hold her by waist .. i tried to touch .. she hit my hand .. again i tried .. same thing .. .this time i didn't do any thing ... she held my hand and took it to slightly above where i was targeting .. kept it there .. till then she didn't open eyes .. then she looked at me and again said: "stupid" ...
I said in whispering tone: my eyes here .. (looking into her eyes) ...
She: you better know my geography well dear ..saying that she bit my lower lip slightly ... we kissed so passionately while i pulled her towards me holding her waist ...

Last edited by manmadha_2121 : 3rd November 2016 at 02:10 PM.

Old 4th November 2016

krishkish is beginning to get noticed
Explore her geography bro... All the best ��

Old 4th November 2016

Out intimacy was interrupted by mom's call for dinner...

It was midnight 12 .. I was about to sleep when didi entered my room ... she was in a red t-shirt and black jeans and loose hair ... I just laid down on bed .. i thought she came to bid good night .. but she pulled me from bed and said: lets go! .. Me: Where?... She didn't say nething .. just pushed me out ..

We went out of the main door and entered the parking area ...I asked: where?... She: we r going for a drive .. Me: Keys are upstairs ... She: take this .. ...She handed over my bike keys ... I blushed to the idea .. and took my duke out ..we rushed on to the main road ...then again i asked her where to go .. She said lets just roam around ....

We went to main junction in the city .. straight would be my office... its been years since i took left .. we both had same thing mind .. to revisit our old memories! .. I took left .. drove towards my school.... so many memories on this side of the city .. its beautiful to recollect... Cool breeze from front .. warm hug from behind , empty roads and sweet memories ...i thought "life is so cute if you know how to live" ..

We had some tea road side and drove towards our favorite place in the city . .the lake! .. its an awesome place to spend time sitting on the grass ... we laid down on he grass..looking at the sky ... spoke about past memories ... then i turned towards her....kept a hand on her belly...she kept both her hands on top of my hand ..we continued talking ..

Old 4th November 2016

indiandreamer is beginning to get noticed
awesome story... keep it up

Old 4th November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Superb Bro

Old 4th November 2016

little later we felt the pain of musquito bites and had to leave the place .. .we drove back home ..

We went upstairs .. Didi was first to move towards her room .. she stopped at the door...i was about to turn towards my room ..but looking at her stopping at the door .. i moved towards her .. we both stood still there ..with out any words...i touched her wrist gently .. she turned her head briskly ... we both looked into each others eyes ..our breath went fast... .I opened the door ...almost dragged her in ...and held her waist taightly .. and kissed her lips so tightly that it was difficult for both of us to breath .. i pushed her on to the wall beside door ..and was kissing her wildly ... she also put both her hands around my neck and into my hairs and was pulling me more towards her ... we smooched like that for quite a while .. then we gave ourselves some time to breathe ..... we were looking into each other in the dim lighting ...

I lifted her in my arms and took her to bed .. dropped her gently and climbed on to her ... we were hugging so tightly ...we turned upside down ... she was on top of me ... my hand moved from her waist to her back , into the t-shirt .. i ran my hand on her back slowly up ... while she was busy kissing my lips more and more ...

I reached her bra on her back .. slid my hand into the bra..pulled her more towards me ... wow .. its so hot to be there ... there was a hook behind ..i removed it ... her bra slipped slightly ...as i moved my hand more on her back and as she was making some movements being on top of me kissing all over my face... I could feel her softness touching my chest ... the feel was amazing ... though two shirts are still separating us, i could feel the amazing sensation as her bra was sliding more and more .. my hand that was moving behind her chest area moved more to the sides .. i was inches away from feeling her softness for the first time ....I dunno why .. but I hesitated to move further ... i was pulling her closer with the hand thats engulfing her but it wasn't going further some how ... may be i was waiting for her signal ... i dunno.. it just happened ...

Didi parted her lips from mine ..looked into my eyes...with a question mark face she said: Whaat?
Me: i ..meaa... n ... i m ...not sure ...
Didi: whhaatt the ....huh .. whyyyy
Me: i mean ....we can't marry ..
Didi was visibly irritated with the stupid way i was behaving ... we were in that position for long ... she didn't do anything .. i slowly removed my hand from her top ..she moved to side ..laid down beside me .. we didn't speak a word for a while .. finally she broke the silence .. she just said "go"...
Me: Pug ... its like
Didi: Go ...
Me: No .. please .. listen ..
Didi: I said Go ..
I tried to touch her shoulders just pushing her to turn her face towards me ....but she just pushed my hands away ....and again said "Go"....she was clearly very upset with my behavior ...
I calmly got down from bed .. moved towards the door .. came back ..knelt down near her bed close to her feet .. touched her one feet .. kissed it ...and said: "Pug I love you" ... she didn't utter a word ... i reluctantly closed the door and went to my room ..that moment i felt bad not for missing to touch her boobs but abt the fact that i made her so unhappy .... I didn't know whats future .. i couldn't sleep for quite some time .. I thought many times of going to her room ... but didn't want to disturb things further .. I don't know when i slept off ..

Next morning i woke up ..the first thing i wanted to do was to go to didi's room .. but i got reminded of an important meeting with some clients in the company .. i quickly rushed to bathroom to fresh up .. never i hated work so much ..

Old 4th November 2016

raja22420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi kriti

Old 5th November 2016

storyreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accolades
great narration..

good good..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls