Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th November 2016
I love Boobs :)

hilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 8.33 gb DL: 9.42 gb Ratio: 0.88
Wow nice and brilliant narration

Keep going

Old 5th November 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
I finished the office work early , I went to didi's boutique .. I was informed that she did not come to office since morning .. I drove home quickly ..walked in ... felt very happy to see her sipping coffee sitting on the sofa, watching tv... She did see me but didn't say nething and continued watching tv.. .I stood there for a while .. understood she is still angry ....went and sat down beside her .... she didn't move a bit .. i moved my hand along the sofa towards her .. she didn't extend her hand instead just stood up and walked towards her room .... i switched off tv and tried to follow her .. she went into her room and without even looking back, she shut the door ...

Days passed like that .. although no one else noticed, we have not been talking for quite some time ... I couldn't take it any more ...
One day by the time i was home, dad and mom just finished dinner ... didi jus came down to eat .. all these days, though we weren't talking we had dinner together .. She sat on the dining table .. I knew she was expecting me to join ... but i wanted to show i m angry .. I just went up without saying anything ...I saw her eating without much expression on face while i was climbing the stairs ..

I didn't eat for two days .. to my surprise no one cared or no one noticed .. mom and dad were busy and they might not have expected that grown ups like me would skip food ..our cook leaves the house before we start having dinner .. so he also didn't notice .. . the third night i was way too hungry .. i tried not to go down . .but finally i went down and sat on the dining table ... to my sorrow, there were hardly 3 small puris and some vegetable curry .. I understood pug might have over eaten to make sure lil is left for me ..with no choice, i just took those 3 puris and started eating ... some hand took off one of them ..pug slowly walked away eating the puri .. immediately i said . in a very innocent kind of tone, "when u r angry u skip eating .. not over eat" ... I could see that pug couldn't stop but laugh a bit to that ...

I went to my room ...just laid down .. thought of going out ..but that would be an easy end to the emotional drama i played so my ego didn't allow me .. tried to sleep but couldn't ... 2 hours passed like that .. after two hrs, pug entered my room with her face fully sweating ... she was carrying a plate full of meals .. she drew a table close to my bed and kept the plate .. it was all my favorite dishes in one go ...kashmiri pulav, italian pasta and badam kheer ..all steaming hot .. i know didi is best at cooking all of them ...i immediately rushed to eat ... didi was leaving the room .. I called her : "Pug .. wait" ... she turned back quickly and came to me and said: "shut up .. shut up and eat ... if you do such childish drama again ..i will throw u out of the window" .. she turned back and was leaving my room when i quickly replied her: "then what abt ur childishness" ... she just turned towards me and said: "u don't ask me questions .. ok .. " .. and she left the room ...

Few days later many relatives visited our house for diwali celebrations .. most of my cousins were of +1 and +2 or 10th class age ... so when all of us gathered, they started some thing like truth or dare game .. it wasn't so interesting as very general and not so tough questions are dares were being given .. it was simple fun for the elderly and the kids .. After a while i got caught .. and i chose truth ..a cousin of mine who was in her +2 asked me: " What is the best compliment any girl had ever given to you?" .. all the elders smiled a bit to her question ... I said: "stupid" ... she asked: "What?" . Me: "yeah that girl calls me stupid" ... some said "sweet" some just laughed at it ... only didi knew what i meant .. and i could see her silently blushing ... I now know her anger came down and we can talk very soon ... i was a bit relieved

Old 5th November 2016

EntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparaziEntertainingDesires is hunted by the papparazi
Awesomely written...

Old 5th November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Awesome bro

Old 5th November 2016

manmadha_2121 has many secret admirers
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Recap
Few days later many relatives visited our house for diwali celebrations .. most of my cousins were of +1 and +2 or 10th class age ... so when all of us gathered, they started some thing like truth or dare game .. it wasn't so interesting as very general and not so tough questions are dares were being given .. it was simple fun for the elderly and the kids .. After a while i got caught .. and i chose truth ..a cousin of mine who was in her +2 asked me: " What is the best compliment any girl had ever given to you?" .. all the elders smiled a bit to her question ... I said: "stupid" ... she asked: "What?" . Me: "yeah that girl calls me stupid" ... some said "sweet" some just laughed at it ... only didi knew what i meant .. and i could see her silently blushing ... I now know her anger came down and we can talk very soon ... i was a bit relieved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night after all were gone, I was awake till 1am .. I thought so much to go and talk to pug .. but i was afraid .. what if she asks me to get out .. .what if she just doesn't talk .. .I didn't know where to start from .. I slept off with those thoughts ...

I was running by the lake side .. suddenly some warm air hit my face ... my breath was caught .. I opened my eyes ... I woke up to see didi's face ..her lips kissing my lips hard ... I didn't know which was dream .. I held her face ... continued the kissing .. when she broke the kiss... I said: "you are so much like a dictator" ... She: "Yes I am...for you" .. then she said .. get ready .. lets go for cycling ... I realized just then that its a saturday .. I got up .. quickly got ready .. and we both took out our trek bikes and started at arnd 6am .. we took the quicker roads towards the outskirts ...green fields, fresh air and empty roads welcomed us... after an hour or so .. we started riding slow and talking .. I raised the topic: Pug i wanna talk to you .. She didn't look at me but she understood what i wanna talk abt ... She said: evening .. we continued cycling for another hour and then finally we started our return journey .. reached home around 10am and had heavy breakfast .. rest of the day went quickly with my mind now more peaceful after pug broke her days of silence ..

In the night around 10 we both sat in her balcony .. with our legs stretched and our backs resting on the glass ..she broke the silence
Didi: So .. tell me what you have to say ..
Me: pug i am sorry about that day ..
Didi: I don't think thats what you wanted to say
Me: huh . okay .. its like this .. I love you and i don't think i will ever be able to love any one this much ... But some how ..its like .. i don't wanna harm you ...I mean ..you have to marry some one and move on .. .i don't want you to get stuck with me ... and .. and .. I feel if we do it ..you might feel bad about it later..after your marriage ..
Didi: is that all you wanna say ...
Me: I think yes...
Didi did not say anything for a while ..
Me: Please don't ask me to leave now ..
Didi gave a quick laugh to my request ... held my hand ..and said: I won't kiddo .. I won't ...
Didi: see nani ....this is one life we have...i will marry some one .. that i know . .i will be a good wife .. i will do every thing that u say ..i will do everything thats expected out of me by you by parents by society .. I know we can't go against the flow .. but i think we shall live for ourselves and then for society ...this may be an imperfection on my part ..but i love this meaningful imperfection more ...

I did not know what to say ..
She put her head on my shoulders .. she said holding my hands: you are my soul mate nani ..no one can replace you ...i want you to know every emotion of mine .. i want to express my every feeling to you .. i want you to feel my love, my lust, my anger and just every thing and everything thats mine ... and i dunno ..but ..don't think i just wanna have sex with you ..

I quickly held her face .. looked into her eyes and said: "Why do you have to say that .. do you think i dunno you .. i know its not abt just sex .. i know you are an angel ... I am not that stupid to imagine u just wanna have sex...I am not that stupid" ..
Didi (in low voice) : " I know I know .. u r not that stupid .. but a lil stupid .. my sweet stupid"
She kissed me on her cheeks .. and we both smiled at each other ..
Didi turned a bit so that her complete torso faces me ..she continued .. with normal tone and a questioning kinda face
Didi: why do i have to tell u so much ...don't u feel hot looking at me ...i mean.. so many guys eat me with their eyes .. don't i look hot to you ..
Me: Pug you are the best looking gal i know... the love i have for u supersedes every other feeling ... i mean .. i used to feel ur hotness before .. but i dunno..now u r like my cute girl ..i feel so good so complete when i m with you .. that i don't just get those horny feelings ..

Didi: ummmm .. dumbo .. .i gotta teach u a lot ...
Me: why do u call me dumbo .. i am smarter than you .. (i giggled)
Didi: achcha .. lets see .. how smart you are .. ..dumbo (she giggled)

I don't know what plans she has ... but i was very happy about talking for so long after quite a long time .. I lifted her in my arms .. dropped her on bed ...and then kissed her on forehead .. bid her good night saying " sleep well sweet child of mine" ..I switched her lights off and went to my room ..

Old 5th November 2016

storyreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accoladesstoryreadr has received several accolades
good,..

Old 5th November 2016
I love Boobs :)

hilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 8.33 gb DL: 9.42 gb Ratio: 0.88
Great writing

Sister is giving lessons to her brother

When they will spend time together? Together bile toh only these two lovers

Old 5th November 2016

abhirdas1984 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 632.11 mb DL: 1.63 gb Ratio: 0.38
great story worth reading waiting for more update

Old 6th November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Superb bro

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls