Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Can't believe it really happened - with my sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th November 2016
Custom title

tjain83 is a pillar of our communitytjain83 is a pillar of our community
UL: 74.22 gb DL: 17.23 gb Ratio: 4.31
Read till page 5. Excellent narration.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...8#post45600598

Old 8th November 2016
Custom title

DhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhiruBhai55555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Superb

Waiting for next update

Old 9th November 2016

bharathkumsbk has many secret admirersbharathkumsbk has many secret admirers
UL: 3.31 mb DL: 62.20 mb Ratio: 0.05
Fantabulous!!!

Old 9th November 2016
Custom title

tjain83 is a pillar of our communitytjain83 is a pillar of our community
UL: 74.22 gb DL: 17.23 gb Ratio: 4.31
Wow. Words aren't enough to describe your style. Just spellbound

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...8#post45600598

Old 9th November 2016
I am top of the world...

cooldude1986 is hunted by the papparazicooldude1986 is hunted by the papparazicooldude1986 is hunted by the papparazicooldude1986 is hunted by the papparazicooldude1986 is hunted by the papparazicooldude1986 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to cooldude1986 Send a message via AIM to cooldude1986 Send a message via MSN to cooldude1986 Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude1986 Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude1986
UL: 5.34 gb DL: 4.51 gb Ratio: 1.18
waiting

Old 9th November 2016

krishkish is beginning to get noticed
excellent... i think sis is very experienced... good...

Old 9th November 2016

manmadha_2121 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
Recap..
Didi slowly slid away from my hold and she went to the other side of bed ...she slid the the saree from her shoulders down slowly ...and i was standstill and was looking at the beauty unraveling .. she went further .. removed more of the saree.. now she was the at the final knot ... she stopped there ..looked at me and so seductively raised one of her eye brows .. it was as if questioning me if i want more ... i moved no part of my body .. i was just awe struck ... She stuck her tongue out a lil and said so cutely: "get out now...see you at dinner" ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day at dinner mom and dad were waiting for us .. its long since we all had dinner together ... Dad started conversation about rohan (the match which didi long back rejected) ..
He said: "Rohan's papa met me today ..he wants to know if we are reconsidering the match .. the boy is good ...Pragya beta.. if you no one else in your mind, would you like to talk to him and see." ..
Didi: "we did talk many times .. He calls me once in a while...But i am not ready for the marriage yet"
Dad: "we won't force you for nething pug .. just see..if you like him and u wanna marry later also, they r ok with it .. they are ready to wait"
Didi did not say much ...later mom also tried to convince her .. i didn't get a chance to talk as mom was talking to her for quite some time and didi also fell asleep soon ..

The next day another change occurred in our lives.. Didi called me up in the afternoon and said swetha is back from US and they r meeting at 4pm and she wants to meet me if i am free ..
Swetha is didi's close friend's sister and also didi's close friend since 4 years .. I met swetha 3 years back when i was in 2nd year of engineering .. .swetha then came for summer holidays .. She was my major crush from the day one .. her confidence, attitude and her smartness made me really crazy for her .. i had fallen for her deeply in just 2 months .. but when i tried to flirt etc. she never gave me positive signals ... Didi also helped me that time .She left after that summer but i was in continuous contact with her .. I then became really emotional about her ... finally after 1 year she met me alone for a dinner .. she told that she had a guy in her life since her 1st year of studies in US and no one knows about it including her didi (my didi's close friend) .. and she told that she respects me a lot and so she doesn't wanna hurt me and so had to tell ... She also told me that she broke up with him and doesn't wanna commit any time soon .. she told me clearly not to keep any hopes and move on ...She was very clear when she said she never felt anything about me except as a good friend . .

Back to present ..
I met didi and swetha at ITC hotel for snacks ... it was clear after a while that swetha wants to talk to me more in person .. She didn't say it but we understood .. Didi said "why don't u guys carry on .. I have some work at boutique so i would make a move now" .. Before i could say anything swetha said " ohh ok .. ya please carry on i will catch up tomorrow .. i want you to select some tops from ur boutique" .. Swetha is smart and very nice girl .. so me and didi did not feel offended about it .. so once we had time ..Swetha started telling me; " Raj .. i am sorry if i sounded rude with pug"
I asked: "its ok swe .. she is ur best friend too .. she would understand"
Swetha: "actually i've been thinking of talking to u since long .. but I thought phone wasn't appropriate .. so i thought i would meet u directly and talk to you"
Me: Ya tell me
Swetha: hmm .. its like ..i never really thanked u for the care you took for me after my breakup .. i really had tough time and u were the only one i used to rely on for every small thing ..
Me: it wasn't like that swe .. i understand ...u tackled it well urselves ..
Swe: No ...i don't think so ..
We kept on talking like that for a while .. then she took out a watch from her hand bag and replaced the one on my hand ... it was a superb looking rolex ..
Me: Hey swe .. i can't take this ..its too costly .. u would have to answer uncle ..
Swe: (blushing a bit) .. its all my pocket money ..
I thanked her and we talked about at career plans in India etc.. and then we left the place

In the night i met didi in her balcony .. we both talked about rohan and swe .. she told me that rohan was almost behind her off late although not troubling as such ... i told her what happened with swe .. didi was actually happy about it ... I thought she would get angry or atleast lil jealous but she was actually happy .. i don't understand ladies!.. I tried to tell didi that i love her more .. but she never gave me the chance .. she was continuously talking abt swe ... I asked her about rohan ... she said rohan is a good guy .. impressive .. etc.. but i didn't see any spark in her eyes .. may be she just wanna know him better before saying yes or no ..

i some how felt like telling didi that i love her more than swe or anyone else.. but somehow it didn't fit into the conversation we had ..

Next week on sunday swe came home ... she pushed me to play guitar for her .... so many times when i played guitar only for her and sent her the recording she would say "good" and nothing else... and now she has come home only to listen to it .. life is cyclical .. that day for first time swe called me with my nickname "nani" .. didi was there that time .. she understood whats going on .. .

Soon myself and swe, didi and rohan .. we started meeting more often .. its more or less understood through our meetings that .. rohan was trying to get more cozy with pug ... and swe was getting more cute with me ... Rohan, being my senior in college tried to act like bigboss of the group sometimes .. i let him do so . .i knew he is trying hard to impress pug ..

We planned a tour ...Rohan suggested rishikesh ...not for pilgrimage but for river rafting ...parents were some how more than happy when we said we r going on trip .. i think they were expecting rohan as son-in-law .. .

Old 9th November 2016

manmadha_2121 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 640.69 mb DL: 376.77 mb Ratio: 1.70
All through the trip ...me and didi were on low profile mode ..we would just accept rohan or swe ideas and move on ... finally we reached the actual rafting spot.. the flow was not so strong ... even the guides there weren't giving so much attention about safety etc .. Rohan told us that he was there when the river was in full swing and rafting then was much more fun ...

We were given not so proper live jackets .. I insisted that we get better ones .. but rohan just dismissed my concern .. I wore my jacket properly and tied the clips .. i almost looked like an obsessive fellow there .. other three didn't care much .. i cautioned them again .. just with my concern .. swe didn't care much .. didi was in a tough situation .. she has to side with rohan as she knows ego of boys when it comes to their girls even if the other man is a brother ... she looked at me ..her eyes conveyed that she believes more in me but just had to oblige ... She wore the jacket but didn't tie the clips ... so were the other two .. .

as expected it wasn't so tough course ... but unexpected things do happen .. suddenly the flow speed went up ....may be the dam gates upstream were opened without caution ... and on the course there was a steep turn .. where our raft hit the rock and toppled....out of 8 on the raft i was the only one wearing the live jacket properly .. 2 live guards came to our rescue ...Immediately after falling nothing came to my mind except didi .. I couldn't much see where she is .. but i just was hurriedly looking for her around .. she does know lil swimming .. so i saw her soon trying hard to stay afloat as her live jacket came off her shoulders and washed way with the flow ....i quickly swam towards her and held her ...dragged her to the bank side ... she held a stone .. slowly walked out and sat there panting ... i then looked for swe ..luckily i found her trying hard to hold on to a rock in the middle thats slippery .. i went there and got her safe.. back to the bank ....

initially swe looked too grateful to me .. but soon that evaporated when she realized whose my first priority .. .although she understands pug is my sister etc.. girl friend is girlfriend! ... However .. swe is matured enough not to create scene immediately ... Meanwhile i spotted rohan at a distance ..panting lil...i understood he came out safe on his own quite some time back ... i went to him to just comfort him .. i understood he was embarrassed a bit ..

That evening we 4 went out to eat ... swetha was cool making jokes .. rohan was silent ..I dunno whats didi thinking .... swetha hit the wrong spot when he casually said: "brother is a girl's best defense" ...rohan reacted ..although with a smile " so you are pulling my leg haan" ...
Swe: "No no i m talking abt myself..see my bf ...first comes his didi"
Pug: " Hey swe ..he was more worried about you .I saw it in his eyes...just that i was closer to him"
Swe: "haha ...jus kidding pug ... but u know actually i was closer to him ... he didn't look towards me initially..i shouted for him ...but i know he didn't see that way and he wouldn't have heard me ..just that u r lucky to have such caring bro i m saying"
Pug: "no dear its all urs now"
Rohan (with lil wit to hide his embarassment): " Hogaya tareef ...ab khaana khaaye" .. (done with ur praises ?.. shall we eat now?"

next two days in the trip i saw rohan getting more bossy with didi ...there is something about pug ... she would bear things patiently for days together .. but once she starts taking the command any body should just listen to her ... its like she is so matured and smart she doesn't show it off every now and then .... i understood whats happening .. i knew the time has come for rohan to realize his place...

Old 9th November 2016
I love Boobs :)

hilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazihilolo123456 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 8.33 gb DL: 9.42 gb Ratio: 0.88
Nice updates friend

Keep going. I like the slow and steady speed of the story
Looks realistic updates
Loving to read the updates

Old 9th November 2016

prashanthi is a pillar of our communityprashanthi is a pillar of our community
very good update dear... new characters and ego .. good job.. waiting for the next update... waiting to see how the story unveils
thank you...

ANDHALA ALEKHYA

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls