Xossip

Old 9th March 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community

I always get update OTA when they are not available in India. You go to them, they come to Dova

Old 10th March 2017

Thewisenerd has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
I always get update OTA when they are not available in India. You go to them, they come to Dova

Old 16th March 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
7.1.1 stable released for OP3T
use opera vpn, country to germany or canada

Old 17th March 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
7.1.1 stable released for OP3T
use opera vpn, country to germany or canada

< image >
Link do for zip file

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 17th March 2017
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Link do for zip file
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...2s0NWlLVGdRYTA

Old 23rd March 2017
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
Whats the opinion between OnePlus 3T and Honor 8 ?!?!? in terms of Camera and Sound Quality ?!!

Last edited by minnaladimsd : 23rd March 2017 at 08:41 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaladimsd View Post
Whats the opinion between OnePlus 3T and Honor 8 ?!?!? in terms of Camera and Sound Quality ?!!
http://tech.firstpost.com/reviews/hu...-3-339960.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGRNo3uSIak

Old 4 Weeks Ago

dsudhanandan is a pillar of our communitydsudhanandan is a pillar of our communitydsudhanandan is a pillar of our communitydsudhanandan is a pillar of our communitydsudhanandan is a pillar of our communitydsudhanandan is a pillar of our communitydsudhanandan is a pillar of our community
UL: 87.47 gb DL: 62.38 gb Ratio: 1.40
suggest me good dual 4g SIM with independent Memory Slot with Nougat please...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
::Peace::

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post

Nitin, heard that this update drains battery faster
Is it true ? I haven't done it yet on phone hearing this

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls