Xossip

Old 21st January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Seriously, No one else has received 4.0.2 OTA yet ?

Old 22nd January 2017
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
Xposed isn't out for Nougat yet.

For features like youtube background you can use OGYouTube it has many useful features
I did upgrade recently. But rolled back to old one, as I couldn't get all replacements for my xposed modules. I will wait for some more time ,so that xposed gets ready.
I've been using youtube ad blocking, background play,minminguard, whatsapp mods etc for quite some time and it is bit difficult now to live without them. On top of that, I use xprivacy.

Old 23rd January 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09

Last edited by coconutpalm : 23rd January 2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: post deleted due to infraction from dookie :verysad:

Old 24th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Reason: post deleted due to infraction from dookie

i dont see any infraction in ur user cp

Old 24th January 2017
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Seriously, No one else has received 4.0.2 OTA yet ?
i updated long back

Last edited by 2dead2 : 24th January 2017 at 12:12 PM.

Old 24th January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
i updated long back
OTA or self ?

Old 25th January 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
OTA or self ?

I got through OTA as well but used Ur zip file for installation.

Old 25th January 2017

fist11 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu.a.niceguy View Post
Go for OnePlus 3. 3T is only a small update over 3.
you want to save 2k and buy OnePlus 3? That small update is worth 2k, not to mention that 3t will probably get OTAs for a longer period than the 3.

Old 27th January 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by fist11 View Post
you want to save 2k and buy OnePlus 3? That small update is worth 2k, not to mention that 3t will probably get OTAs for a longer period than the 3.
developer community loves this phone, so OP3 or 3T wont matter much and now both have same software versions.

extra battery + latest snapdragon processor do justify the 2k difference if one is willing to spend.

Old 27th January 2017
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Slowly oneplus is moving away from open source communities. :sad:
They are not releasing their camera blobs or kernel sources on time, so that custom rom people can also release good alternative roms.

Today Lineage OS and other custom rom are lacking on camera area. Once upon a time HTC was the first community friendly phone. Later samsung took that spot.Now one plus. The moment these companies include more tactics to reduce community rom development, community will move to another best and open source friendly phone.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls