Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Awakening of a Slut

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th January 2017
Custom title

sbrao is a pillar of our communitysbrao is a pillar of our community
UL: 107.44 mb DL: 162.66 mb Ratio: 0.66
Quote:
Originally Posted by sf19697 View Post
Can we let the author continue the way it he/she wants it to go instead of trying to confuse and deviate from the storyline

The author is doing a fantastic job so far so please don't ruin it with additional requests..

If you do want to tailor it to your request, suggest you download it into a word file and modify it as per your own fantasy.......
Of course I don't mean to distract the author. I hope it's not a crime to suggest

Old 27th January 2017

sf19697 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 3.55 mb DL: 84.10 mb Ratio: 0.04
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrao View Post
Of course I don't mean to distract the author. I hope it's not a crime to suggest
I agree its not a crime to suggest.....

However...

How many times have we seen authors abandoning stories when there were too many "requests'..

I can think of a number......

As of now, the story is progressing in a very erotic way..... one of the best these days on the board........

Old 27th January 2017

donjon42 has many secret admirers
Writer is not even updating........And u r fighting for what:-)

Old 27th January 2017

supriya84 has many secret admirerssupriya84 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrao View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf19697 View Post
I agree its not a crime to suggest.....

However...

How many times have we seen authors abandoning stories when there were too many "requests'..

I can think of a number......

As of now, the story is progressing in a very erotic way..... one of the best these days on the board........

Thanks guys. Suggestions are welcome & appreciated, but I will consider them only if it fits my story narrative.
Keep commenting.

Last edited by supriya84 : 28th January 2017 at 12:10 AM.

Old 27th January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjon42 View Post
Writer is not even updating........And u r fighting for what:-)

The writer had given an update just 2 days back, not 2 months back, The writer also gave 11 updates in last 7 days. If you need a hourly or a update everyday, it not possible.....Thanks.

Old 28th January 2017

Chapter 5
Update 11

Going back to Saturday, Raashi had a very good night’s sleep. She was in a very happy mood as she woke up in the morning. That was quite rare because she is always grumpy in the mornings.
I woke up early and after freshening up I went to the kitchen. Lakhan chacha, our servant had just finished making tea.

Me: Good Morning Lakhan Chacha
Lakhan Chacha: Good Morning bitiya. Here’s your cup of tea and your favorite biscuits.
Me: Thank you chacha, you are the bestest,
Lakhan Chacha: Kya baat hai bitiya, aaj to bahut khush dikh rahi ho…. (What’s up child, you look very happy this morning)
Me: Haan chacha, bas aise hi, nothing special….

I grabbed my cup of tea and biscuits and walked back to my room. As I was sipping the tea and munching biscuits, I was recollecting yesterday’s events. I had such great time at Maushi’s house. First I met that big huge man Kutty…my God he looked like a beast…so manly…I loved the way he was looking at me, I could feel him undressing me with his lusty red eyes….He was so dark, looked so huge, fat and strong I am sure he could lift me up with just 1 hand. He made my pussy tingle….

Then my thoughts went towards Bhiku….he was such a naughty old man….mmmmmm I could still feel his rough hands on my back…the way he caressed my back and my ass, loved the way groped my ass. Does he like my ass? I think he does….I quickly moved in front of my full sized mirror. Turned around and saw my reflection of my ass. I pulled up my nighty and saw my ass clinging on tightly to my red panties. I said to myself, Nice Raashi, not big as Supriya’s but I think my ass is cuter tha hers.

I sat back on the chair, thinking not just Kutty and Bhiku, everyone in that slum colony was admiring me, the women there looking at me with envy and the men with lust. I felt so wanted and feminine, a feeling I always longed for. In college most of the guys used to admire and pay more attention to the girls wearing bold clothes, very few boys gave me a second look as I am usually dressed in conservative salwar kameez. But not in the slum colony, I felt so desirable.

Time for college, I was dressed in a new salwar kameez. I wanted to share my experience with Supriya and needed her advice. But Supriya was in a completely different zone. She looked scared and very tense. She was not at all interested in the lectures and kept looking at her watch. In between lectures, I asked her if everything was okay. She replied she was not feeling well and looked uninterested to say anything more. I knew she was lying, I knew she was tense about something but couldn’t figure out why. Even the group was commenting about her, as it was very unusual for a chirpy and vivacious girl like Supriya to be quiet for so long.

Anyway as soon as the last lecture was over, Supriya ran away home. The rest of the gang planned to go out shopping, I excused myself saying I need to go home early. Instead I went to the library alone. After a hour or so, I walked towards the girl’s washroom which was in the other wing. The college looked deserted as it was weekend time and most of the students had already left. As I entered the washroom, there she was wiping the floor of the washroom. She gave a big warm smile on seeing me.

Me: Hi maushi, how are you?
Maushi: So nice to see you Raashi.
We lightly hugged each other.
Maushi: I love your dress, it looks great on you….
Me: Thanks maushi ( I was happy as she was the 1st person to compliment me today)

We chatted generally for few minutes while maushi was finishing her work.

Maushi: You know I met Kutty this morning and guess what?
Me: what maushi?
Maushi: He was asking lot of questions about you. It’s quite obvious he is interested in you.
Me: Really? (blushing)
Maushi: Yes Raashi. He asked me to bring you to his shop next time.

She came close to me and took my hands in her and asked me,

Maushi: Tell me honestly, do you really like men like Kutty? Are you attracted towards them?
Me: I don’t know maushi. I did love the way Kutty looked at me yesterday. I am just a little confused,,,,
Maushi: What about Bhiku? I saw how he was fondling your ass yesterday and I also saw you enjoying his touch….
Me: Ohh you saw that….(feeling ashamed)
Maushi: Look at me Raashi, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Men like Kutty and Bhiku are real men; they know how to make a woman happy, unlike the immature college boys who keep changing girlfriends faster than they change clothes. A sexy girl like you needs a real man and not a boy. I can understand your feelings. Don’t fight it. You are a young and beautiful and you should be enjoying life now. Use your beauty to enjoy life to the maximum. Come let’s go to my place.

As we walked towards her home, I was reflecting on what maushi said. She made lot of sense. I knew I never felt any attraction to boys of my age. The wave of excitement I feel when men like Kutty, Bhiku and even Satya look at me makes me feel so desirable. As we reached her home, my heart was beating very fast in excitement. This time the stink of the slum colony did not affect me at all, and I felt at home. I sat down on the floor while Maushi prepared some tea. She served me tea and said she made some extra tea, let me call Bhiku too. I said wait maushi, I quickly brushed my hair and checked my makeup in my compact mirror. Maushi was smiling at me while I was doing so. I smiled back, as soon as I was done; she went out and called Bhiku for some tea. Bhiku entered the room and looked very happy seeing me there. He quickly sat right next to me and asked me how you are? I said I am okay chacha. Maushi got him a cup of tea. While having tea, Bhiku was secretly rubbing his toe on my thighs while we were exchanging looks at each other. Maushi was smilingly watching both of us. Maushi kept back the empty tea cups and said let me get you something to eat, you must be hungry, I will be back in 20 minutes. I looked at Maushi questioningly.

Maushi: Don’t worry Raashi, Bhiku will give you company till I am back. (Looked at Bhiku) Bhiku, I hope you are not too busy, talk to her, I will be back in 20 minutes….(she looked at me and winked and smiled as she left)

Bhiku swiftly got up and latched the door from inside as Maushi left and again sat very close to me. I was shyly looking at the floor and my heart was pounding and had butterflies in my tummy. As Bhiku sat next me, I could feel his heavy breathing on my face. He pulled me close to him, our eyes met. Though Bhiku looked ugly with his dirty features, balding scruffy grey hair, unshaven look with a few ugly marks on his face and pan stained mouth, but all I could see was his desire for me, his lust very obvious in his eyes. I hugged him tight, feeling his manly body. That’s all the encouragement he needed, he caught my face and started smooching me like a hungry brute. He forcefully pushed his tongue in my mouth. I could taste the disgusting pan coated saliva and his bad breath, instead of being disgusted by it I found it more erotic and sensual. I was kissing him back too with my open mouth. Our tongues were playing with each other, our hands exploring each others body. He made me lie down in the floor and he came on top of me, kissing me and holding both my budding breasts, crushing them, pinching them. My hands were almost scratching his back thru his ganji (vest) in excitement. He was almost like an animal in heat, kissing me with brute force, groping my boobs and dry humping me. I loved his aggressive behavior and was urging him for more. I encircled my legs around his waist while he was dry humping me as I could feel his hard cock thru his dirty pyjama on my covered pussy.

Then he made me turn around, as I was lying on my stomach,

Bhiku started kissing my back and slowly but urgently moving down. His face reached my ass, I moaned in escatasy. He was holding my ass and kissing it. He started kneading my ass and licking it all over, the backside of my peach colored kameez was wet with his pan stained spit. I was moving my ass in circles, enjoying his wild assault. We were completely lost in lust and at that moment we heard a loud knock on the door…..

(to be continued....)

Old 28th January 2017
Friendship is illusion

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
keep posting

Old 28th January 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
n i c e

Old 28th January 2017

Iam not blaming the writer.......U can give weekly updates but make it big.
You are a good writer but short irregular updates is killing the interest in the story......

Old 28th January 2017

The story is great SUPRIYA84 eagerly waitin for more action.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls