Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mom's affair with her colleague

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th January 2017

Dilema has many secret admirersDilema has many secret admirers
good

Old 30th January 2017

kumar77717 has received several accoladeskumar77717 has received several accoladeskumar77717 has received several accoladeskumar77717 has received several accolades
is there an update scheduled today

Old 31st January 2017

drubyu is beginning to get noticed
next

Next day I was woken up by voice of my mom. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiled at me and told me that it was 8 o’clock and instructed me to freshen up real fast as we needed to go to our home. After completing morning rituals I went to have a breakfast. I went towards dining table. Raju was already having an omelette sandwich. He looked at me and gave me weird smile.I asked him where my mom was and he pointed his finger towards the kitchen .

I sat on the chair opposite to him. Soon my mom appeared from the kitchen carrying our breakfast and sat on the chair next to me. We had our breakfast and then we went to our home. She took the bath on reaching the home and then left the home to go to office.

I was in a very bad mood all the day.I did not want to do anything. I just sat there on my bed and stared at the floor. I was thinking. I thought about my mom and wondered whether to inform my dad about her. My dad is in trouble and he is very sensitive man. He occupies very special place in my mind. I decided not to tell him anything because she will not stop meeting with Raju even if my dad knows about her. What my dad can do except worrying and being angry?

A strange feeling was forming in my mind. It was feeling of hate. I wanted to take revenge. I wanted to take revenge , not because he was having affair with my mom but I wanted to take revenge because she was cheating my dad. I was thinking too much. I was having a headache.

Suddenly I heard a doorbell. I opened the door. It was Savita aunty. She prepared lunch for me and then left. I ate lunch and took medicines. I started to watch the tv and then fell asleep. I slept on whole of the afternoon and was awaken by my mom’s voice. She had returned from the office. Day was over as per routine.

Next day was second session of chemotherapy. I was admitted into hospital for that. It really sucked. Pain was very great. My mom remained with me all the time. Soon medicines started showing its effect and I was in different state of mind. I was feeling like I am in another world. I was listening voice of her phone’s ring tone and her talking over the phone but I was not able to understand anything. Her phone was ringing and she was talking over it.

I was discharged after the session was over. I was nauseated for whole the day. My mouth was bitter and my head was heavy. I was feeling like I would puke at any time. I did not want to eat anything. I drank only water apart from medicines.

My dad called us at night and told my mom to log in to skype. We went into her bedroom and settled before the screen of laptop on her bed. Dad talked with me and asked me about my health. He motivated me saying it would be over soon.He also remarked that I was looking pale.

My mom told him that it was because of side effects of chemo. She told him that doctors had informed her about side effects of chemo that I might lose appetite and as a result weight also.I was surprised as she never talked to me about what doctors had informed her.

I looked towards her to ask a question but her eyes were teary so I remained silent. My dad was telling her that everything would be alright. Dad then informed her that when he came to his residence, he found his things were scattered in the room. Someone has entered in his house and checked his things.My mom advised him to contact the police and inform them about the issue.She told him that it must have been theft attempt. My dad refused her advice saying that nothing was stolen from the house. He suspected that it as security persons themselves. They were still suspecting him.

He was looking scared. My mom was also worried but told him not to worry as one of her colleagues has few friends there and she would ask him to help my dad. She then told my dad that she was offered promotion in her job. I was surprised at this and my dad was also. She told my dad that she would not accept it because it would demand more time and it would require lot of travelling also.She told him that she would be there to look after mer.My dad replied that it was ok.They talked for some time and then dad signed off. I was feeling nice after talking with dad.

Next morning , when my mom was taking bath, her phone started ringing. It was Raju’s call. I picked up the call and heard the voice of Raju-Hey sweetie. I told it was me. He said sorry and asked about my health. I told him that I was ok.He then asked where my mom was. I told him that she was having bath. He told me to inform her that he would come to our home within half an hour and they would go to office together.

I was hugely irritated but said that I would inform her. I told my mom about Raju when she came out of her room. I sat on the chair and my mom disappeared in kitchen. I heard sound of doorbell after sometime and mom went to open the door. As soon as he entered the house, he hugged her and congratulated her. She broke the hug and told him that she was not going to accept the promotion as she would be needed to look after me.

Raju pressured her to accept the promotion as it would be great for her career growth and she would be earning more money that would be helpful in my treatment and her husband would also appreciate her.He told her that he would be there whenever required. So she needed not to worry about travelling. She told him that she was unsure and would think about it. I really hated him. He was very manipulating person. She didn’t want to accept promotion but he was pressuring her to accept it and I feared he might be successful in convincing her.They left the home to go to office together after sometime.

My fear came true when she called from office that afternoon. She informed me that she had accepted the promotion and her colleagues were asking for the party.She told me to be ready in evening as we would dine outside with her colleagues and friends. I wore casual clothes and waited for her to come and pick me up.

She called me and told me that she was waiting in parking lot.I went there and saw she was sitting on front seat of Raju’s car.I greeted them and sat on the back seat. She was in very good mood. They were talking about some incident in the office and she was laughing while talking.

Anyway we reached at the hotel. A group of about 10 persons were waiting for us. They greeted us and we proceeded into hotel. Her friends asked me about my health and behaved with me like I was a poor guy. That’s the thing I hate most.We had dinner and went back to our home. Raju did not come inside our home and left after dropping us there.She called my dad and informed him that she had accepted the promotion. She was trying to convince him that she had taken the decision to reduce financial burden from his shoulders.

Next day was holiday. Raju called her and informed her about the death of a colleague’s mother. He told her to be ready as they needed to go to his house. My mom changed into white kurti and churidar and waited for Raju to come. Raju came after sometime and we went to his colleague’s home.

I did not go inside the house and told my mom that I would wait for them in the car. I did not like to see dead body and people crying over it.Soon the car was very hot and sweat was all over me so I came outside of it and waited for them to return. They were taking too much time so I dialled my mom’s number. She did not pick up. I dialled Rajus number but it was switched off. I was really pissed off so I decided to go there.

I went to the house but did not enter in it. I saw a boy coming out from the home so I approached him and inquired him about a woman wearing white clothes and an uncle having moustache. He told me that they had left the house 15 minutes earlier. I returned to the car and waited for them. Then after sometime I saw them coming.They were busy in talking with each other and Raju was holding her hand. I was irritated greatly and asked her where she was. She told me that they were in the house. I knew she was lying.

Last edited by drubyu : 17th March 2017 at 10:31 PM.

Old 31st January 2017

drubyu is beginning to get noticed
During the way back home, Raju asked her what she was doing that afternoon. Mom replied that she had some household work pending to be done. Raju asked her if she would like to go to movie.Mom gave an expression like she was not sure about it. Raju then stopped the car and told something in her ear. Mom stared at the road from the front glass and remained silent. I think she was thinking something. Then she agreed to go to a movie.

Raju was happy listening it, he thanked her and started the car. He wanted to purchase something so he suggested to go to a store but mom refused saying she would not go to anywhere without having a bath as they were coming from the funeral.

Raju mocked her saying she was very superstitious but she firmly told him to take us to our home. Raju dropped us in parking of the apartment. Mom invited him to come inside our home but he refused saying he needed to purchase something. He told us to be ready in the evening. He told her that he would come to our home in evening and pick us up for the movie.Then he left.

As soon as we entered in the home, she went to bathe.I sat on the sofa in drawing room and started to watch the TV. My friend called me but I ignored his call and switched my phone off. There was slight pain in my stomach but I sat silently and didn't’ tell my mom because I thought she would be worried and upset.Mom came out after taking bath and went into kitchen to prepare the lunch.It was ready after half an hour.

She set the dishes on the dining table and called me to take the lunch.I was not hungry so I refused to eat but my mom forced me to eat something saying I needed to take the medicines. I went to the dining table and sat on chair next to my mom.I ate little rice and told her I was done. She asked me whether the food did not taste good. I told her that it was not the case. I was not hungry at all.She told me that she would prepare my favourite food but I was annoyed at her insistence.

After having lunch she washed the dishes and put the soiled clothes into washing machine and started it.She then gave me my medicines and went to her room to take the nap. I went into my room and started reading something.

After approximately two hours I heard her cell phone ringing. She did not attend to it so I went to her room and found her sleeping. I saw the phone.It was Raju calling. I picked it up and said hello. He asked where my mom was.I replied that she was taking rest.He called me to wake her up as we needed to go. I said ok and cut the phone but did not wake her up and went into drawing room.

After sometime she came out and asked whether I would like to have coffee or tea.I said I would prefer coffee. She prepared it and gave me the cup. She sat beside me on sofa with her cup in her hand. I told her about call from Raju. She replied that she had talked with him and he would come after an hour to pick us up for a movie. We sipped the coffee and then she told me to change the clothes and she herself went into her room to prepare for the evening and closed the door.

I remained seated on sofa and switched on my phone.I saw lot of text messages of my friend. He was asking why I was not accepting his calls but I deleted it. I started to play a game in my phone.After sometime, I heard the doorbell and opened the door. It was Raju.He greeted me and we sat on sofa.He told me to change the clothes as I was looking like a zombie.I did not like his comment but I went into my room and wore black half sleeved casual shirt and blue denim jeans.I went outside and sat besides him on sofa.

He was frequently looking at his watch.He then shouted the name of my mom and asked her how much time she would take. We heard her voice saying to wait for few moments only as she was done.Raju was becoming impatient and as soon as he heard the door of her room open, he opened his mouth to say something but he could not.

He just stared at her. She had wore long black colored skirt and off white buttoned top. Her skirt reached upto middle of her calf.It was made from lace material. It was semitransparent from the knees to the calf. So outline of her legs could be seen. Her blouse was deep necked and buttoned in front.Slight cleavage was visible. It was sleeveless.Her top reached on her waist exactly at the same place where her skirt was tied. So whenever she would bend or she stretched her arms it was lifted and her waist or navel was seen. Her hair was loose and a pin was tied on the middle of it. She had applied dark colored lipstick. Raju stood up and hugged her and said that nobody would imagine she was mother of a son. She slapped on his upper arm and told him to shut up.

We went to a well known multiplex. Raju had booked the tickets online. He had selected the upper most raw of the cinema hall. We went there and sat on our seats. My mom sat in the middle of Raju and I. I was on her right side and Raju was on the left. Movie was boring and there was very few people in the hall. Nobody apart from us was in the raw. I was wondering why he has chosen such a movie after all.Raju and mom was talking more and watching less. They were talking in very low voice. They were talking about people in their office and mostly about their boss.

I could understand from their conversation that after her promotion she was to be appointed as the head of an important team and Raju was advising her about what she should do and what she shouldn’t. Soon I felt drowsiness.I told my mom about it. She moved armrest between our seats upwards and I kept my head in her lap and closed my eyes.I could feel her hand on my head. I do not know when I was drifted into sleep.

I was awaken by a sound from the movie. I found that armrest was back on its original position and my head was resting on it.I heard no voice of Raju and mom.I slowly sat on the chair and looked at the direction of them.I was shocked to see them.Armrest between their seats were moved upside and they were sitting very close to each other.Their thighs were joined and her head was resting on his shoulder and her eyes was closed.Raju was looking towards the screen. His facial expressions were weird.His right arm was around her waist and his hand was disappeared inside her top.Due to this her top was risen up about three inches and her navel was visible. His left hand was placed on her left thigh. Suddenly I had an urge to sneeze. I tried to control it but I failed to do so and I loudly sneezed. Mom was startled and Raju removed his hands from her and they sat straight. She asked me whether I was alright. I was in very bad mood.I was very disappointed. They started to watch the movie like nothing had happened.

Soon I had an urge to pee so I went to washroom and relieved myself. I returned to the hall and when I went to the top raw I saw no one was sitting there. Then I realized that due to the darkness I had come to the wrong side so I turned to go to the other side. When I looked towards them I had the feeling which is very hard to describe. It was mixture of disappointment,hatred and anger.They had returned to the earlier position with her head resting on his right shoulder and his right arm around her. This time his right hand was resting on her right breast and he was caressing it slowly.Her skirt was risen up and her knees were visible. Her legs were slightly aparted and his left hand was inside her skirt. I was out of my mind and I started to go towards them. Raju might have sensed of my coming towards them so suddenly sat straight and my mom looked towards my direction. She smiled to me when I sat on my chair but I did not smile at her and stared on the screen. She asked me if I needed anything to eat. I said no. I was very sad and very upset.I was thinking why she was doing that to us.

We went to have the dinner at a posh restaurant after the movie.All the time I was moodeless and sat there silently.They were talking with each other all the time.He would tell silly jokes and she would laugh on it. We went to our home after the dinner. I was hoping that he would leave after dropping us at home but he didn’t. Instead he came inside our home with us and sat on the sofa. He ordered my mom to prepare tea for us so she went into the kitchen.We were hearing sound of her making the tea. After sometime I heard her calling me to go inside the kitchen to take the medicines. At that Raju stood up and said he would prepare medicines for me and went inside the kitchen.It was weird. I suspected that he had gone to kitchen to do something with my mom so I decided to go there and not let him do anything.

So I went to the kitchen and saw that my mom was standing near the platform and tea was poured into the cups.Raju was on the other side and he was preparing my medicines. My mom had weird facial expressions. It was unpleasant. When Raju saw me he told me that it was ready and gave me to take it. I looked at my mom and she also shook her head. So I drank it and then we came outside in the drawing room. Mom asked me whether I would like to have a tea but i refused to it. Raju and I sat on the main sofa and my mom sat on the sofa chair opposite to him.They started sipping tea silently. I kept my head on the headrest and started relaxing. Soon My head started to be heavy and eyes started to shut. I had to make an effort in keeping my eyes open.It was really very weird. My eyes were closed and I was not able to open it. I was not sleeping but it was very weird. I could hear my heartbeats. I wanted to go to my room but my legs were not obeying commands of my mind. I was not able to move my hands also.I wanted to tell my mom about this but my mouth was not opening. I could hear them talking but was not able to do anything. Soon my headache became severe.It was like someone was hammering my head but I was not able to even lift my finger.

After sometime I heard the voice of my mom,

“Is he sleeping?’’

‘’I think so.’’

‘’You are devil’’

‘’No, I am Raju”

I heard him laughing.

‘’Why did you do this?’’
“I will answer all your questions tonight darling. Now come here and sit on my lap.”

“He will wake up”

I heard Raju’s laughing.

“No. He will not wake up even if you beat drums in his ears.Now come here.”

I felt some movement on the sofa.There was silence for few minutes. Then I heard voice of my mom. It was very soft.

“Will it harm him?’’

“Don't worry , it will not harm him. He would sleep. Simple”

“Why did you do this?”

“Because I wanted to love you tonight.”

“You could do that without drugging him”

“Oh come on , I am tired of doing it like a thief. Now whole of the home is for ourselves so don’t worry too much and enjoy.”

I then heard some slurping sound. Then Raju spoke,

“Dont sit like that. I want to see your face properly. Keep your legs on either side of me and sit facing me.”

I then felt some movement on the sofa and toes of her right feet touching my arm.

“You looked stunning today.I wanted to eat you the moment I looked at you.”

“And you ate me by your eyes ,huuh.You are very bad guy.”

And I heard slapping sound.It was sharp.

“How dare you bitch.”

Then I heard another slapping sound.It was dull.

“Ouch.”

“Hurt it bitch? It is nothing.It is gonna hurt you more.”

Then it was some weird sound. I was not able to understand what was going on because my mind lost its ability to analyze the voices. I did not know when I fell asleep. I woke up next day and looked at clock. It was 12 o'clock in the noon. My head was still heavy and my mouth was sore. I went to kitchen to drink some water and saw a note sticked to the door of fridge. It was written by my mom. She wrote that Savita aunty would not come to prepare the lunch so I should order it from outside and she wrote not to forget the medicines. I drank water and then went to my room and lay on bed. I was not feeling good. I was feeling tired.My eyes were sticky.My throat,chest and stomach was burning.It was horrible feeling. I was not hungry so I went into my room and lay on bed and fell asleep soon.

Last edited by drubyu : 17th March 2017 at 10:32 PM.

Old 31st January 2017

kumar77717 has received several accoladeskumar77717 has received several accoladeskumar77717 has received several accoladeskumar77717 has received several accolades
thanks for the nice update

Old 1st February 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
excellent
update please

Old 1st February 2017

Eswar p 143 has many secret admirers
do something revenge

Old 1st February 2017

Eswar p 143 has many secret admirers
Dont wakeup him until his mom coming from office and she will worried

Old 1st February 2017

eagerly waiting 4 ur update

Old 1st February 2017

Navellover143 has many secret admirers
continue

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls