Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Holidays Chit Chat, Help and Discussion thread

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
y not Destination Wedding ?

tumhaare Lalluram ko bolo exotic location par shadi k liye. nahi to bolna Rajasthan mein aane ko for destination wedding.

Arrangements ki tension nakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Haan, waise toh engagement se shaadi mein 1 and half year ka gap hai, thank god now only 1 year
Kapde as per Mumbai, and Mumbai mein visit anytime, Sab kapde sahi rehte hain, no thand no garmi

Old 8th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post

tumhaare Lalluram ko bolo exotic location par shadi k liye. nahi to bolna Rajasthan mein aane ko for destination wedding.

Padharo maare des

Last edited by Rehan69 : 8th February 2017 at 04:00 PM.

Old 8th February 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:

He is not lalluram

And destination wedding are too cliche now, instead for our pre wedding shoot we are going US, different locations, so that is enough for me.

We would rather spend on our own honeymoon than spending on a marriage for unknown people

Old 8th February 2017
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Padharo maare des
Aapke DES ka visa nai milega, I have heard Peshawar and Karachi are very beautiful cities of Pakistan, is it ?

Old 8th February 2017
Visit my website
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
6 posts moved from Belgium thread to chitchat thread...... Please use chitchat thread to discuss, which are not related to the particular thread.

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
6 posts moved from Belgium thread to chitchat thread...... Please use chitchat thread to discuss, which are not related to the particular thread.
Ok,

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
Yaar Eiffel Tower he dekhna tha.
Britain to jana nahi hai.
Colombia ya Bulgaria mein se ek suggest kardo.
Have visited none, but want to go Bulgaria coz of SRK, Dilwale was shot there so
Eiffel tower ka kya karoge ? And why not England ? It's a very beautiful country,

Quote:
Last year Mera ek dost family ke saath Columbia visit kar aaya hai uss ne suggest kiya hai.
Aur Bulgaria ke haseen manzar Dilwale mein dekhe thay.
Yes

Last edited by MumBaekar : 8th February 2017 at 04:08 PM.

Old 8th February 2017
Visit my website
mumbai k traffic jam mein kapdo ki aisitaisi karaayegi mohatarmaaaa

Quote:
He is not lalluram

And destination wedding are too cliche now, instead for our pre wedding shoot we are going US, different locations, so that is enough for me.

We would rather spend on our own honeymoon than spending on a marriage for unknown people
Padharo mhaare desh is tagline of Rajasthan (India) Tourism.

Quote:
Aapke DES ka visa nai milega, I have heard Peshawar and Karachi are very beautiful cities of Pakistan, is it ?

Old 8th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
He is not lalluram

good approach

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
mumbai k traffic jam mein kapdo ki aisitaisi karaayegi mohatarmaaaa

Probably we will have our wedding somewhere near Juhu or Parla, so take a hotel there , no traffic no jhanjhat

Padharo mhaare desh is tagline of Rajasthan (India) Tourism.
I know, mazaak Kiya maine uske Sath, story section se door rehke sense of humour Ko kya ho Gaya hai ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls