Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Dolly Dousza - The Kinky Corporate Slut

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th February 2017

Dolly Dsouza is beginning to get noticed
Dolly Dousza - The Kinky Corporate Slut

Myself Dolly Dsouza

Dear Xossip friends,

My Name is Dolly Dsouza, 26 female from Bangalore. I used to read lots of erotic stories in Xossip and other websites. I was so impressed and interested in many stories. And some of them happened in my life as well. I just felt wanna share few of my stories. So thought let me share my real stories in life.

Hope all of you enjoy my real stories and comment on them.

With love
Dolly

Old 6th February 2017

Prajwal - New Joinee in my Company

Prajwal : Dude, look at the babe man. Awesome she is. God what a structure dude
Suman : Prajju, don’t speak loudly man. We are new joinees. If anyone hears they will thorw us out
Prajwal : Shut man. You are always afraid. Look at her Butt dude so well structured and look at them how the ass cheeks are swaying up and down.
Suman : Please Prajju, please speak slowly. This is not college to speak about hot babes.
Prajwal : Whatever man this girl has made me hot and horny. I am really going mad.
Suman : Prajju keep quiet she is coming here only.
Prajwal : Let her come dude. Waaaw look at her boobs man god. She is really a sexy babe. What a sensual structure dude.
Suman : Now just keep quiet prajju
Prajwal : Look at her body man. In those outfitting dress only we can see her hot structure. Imagine if she is nude?
Suman : You will surely create problem for both of us
Prajwal : Don’t worry. Let me speak to her. Anyways we are employees here. So we can have friendship.
Suman : Do whatever you want I am going. I don’t want to be noted first day itself
Prajwal : You please get lost from here. You are waste fellow.
Suman : Bye dude. See you in the training room if you are still in this company

Prajwal and Suman are the new joinees along with 8 others in XXX company. Just out of college 22 year old guys. Prajwal is a very naughty guy among all the new joinees. He was speaking about the sexiest and the hottest lady in XXX company Dolly. She is a Sr. Manager in XXX Company. Prajwal and Suman were not aware that she is a Sr. Manager. Prajwal kept speak too much on her without knowledge. He wanted to show his talent by introducing himself to her.

Prajwal : Hi, This is Prajwal, new joinee. Can I know your name please?
Dolly : What for? I don’t know you.
Prajwal : Then come lets know each other. Lets make friendship
Dolly : Are you mad? We don’t even know each other
Prajwal : That’s what I told lets know each other and be friends
Dolly : Lets see, once we know each other
Prajwal : You new joinee too?
Dolly : Yes. I am new joinee.
Prajwal : But you have come dressed as if you are in big post here. Build up? Or to impress the managers?
Dolly : You will know soon.
Prajwal : By the way I am Prajwal. Whats you name beauty?
Dolly : You told your name many times.
Prajwal : OK tell your name please.
Dolly : Will tell when its necessary. Now shall I go? I am getting late
Prajwal : Ohhh too much buildup. As if you are Manager here
Dolly : whatever I am getting late let me go
Prajwal : Ok you can go. As if I am stopping you.
Dolly : thanks
Prajwal : Hey beauty
Dolly : what?
Prajwal : You look very hot and sexy.
Dolly : Then?
Prajwal : You have sexy butt and boobs too.
Dolly : I think you need a good lesson. Now leave me I have to go. Will take care of you later

Meanwhile in the Training Room everyone where sitting. Prajwal came running to the training room and took seat next to Suman. He smiles at him and tell what all he told about Dolly. In few minutes a young beautiful HR enters the training room and behind her the sexy hot Dolly enters the room. HR Sanjana starts speaking to the new joinees
HR : Dear All, welcome to the XXX Company. We are glad to have you all appointed in our company. Hope you all dedicate yourself at work and give best results to ahceive more success professionally. Here we have Dolly, our Sr. Manager who will train you for next 3months. On successful completion of the trainings you will assigned a team. So all the best for your trainigs. Dolly madam here are your new joinees. Thank you.
Dolly : Thank you Sanjana. Thanks lot for introducing me to these new joinees.

Dolly first look at Prajwal and give a very strong look. Prajwal closes his face bends down and see Suman
Prajwal : Dude, I am dead. God I didn’t know she is the manager here.
Suman : I told you not to do all these naughty things here. Now you will be thrown out soon.
Prajwal : Don’t scare me dude.

What will happen to Prajwal. Will Dolly fire Prajwal? Just wait for the hottest kinky acts at Corporate office.

Old 7th February 2017

vgcb123 is beginning to get noticed
Good buildup

Old 7th February 2017
Custom title

pranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 100.59 gb DL: 93.65 gb Ratio: 1.07
Gud start

Old 7th February 2017

Thanks for the comments

Dear All,

Thanks for the comments. I will surely try my level best to give my real story a good romantic, thrilling, kinky updates.

Just need your comments, encouragement

Yours
Dolly

Old 8th February 2017

Hi All

Dear All,

I (Dolly) will continue the story by telling my experience. Hope you will encourage and comment on my experience.

With lots of love
Dolly

Old 8th February 2017

In the Training Room

After Sanjana left the training room, I started taking introduction of all 10 new joinees. Everyone introduced themselves. Prajwal and Suman were sitting in back seat. For sure I knew they were Back benchers and as everyone knows back benchers are very naughty and very mischievous. Actually I like naughty and mischievous guys.

Suman introduced himself and then next was Prajwal. I could see the fear in him. I was standing just pressing my butt to the table behind me with folded hands. Prajwal was shivering to stand. I just called him. “Yes you get up and give your introduction”.

He stood slowly and didn’t see me at all. He started

“Hi All, I …. Am Prajwal Kumar from Delhi. I am fresher. Completed my Engineering. Looking forward for good career. I am very dedicated. I am very innocent boy. My hobbies are painting portraits especially beautiful models. Thank you”

As soon as he sat I was thinking of his sentence “I am very innocent boy”. I just smiled inside me is he really innocent guy?. But I was really interested to see his paintings. Anyways as a Sr. Manager, I didn’t want to give any leniency to the new joinees.

I gave my introduction. I kept watching Prajwal because he was not seeing me at all and he was really scared that I might fire him. And his fear and silence was making me more and more enjoyable. I kept laughing by the way he was reacting. Finally, I finished the speech and told good bye and walked towards my cubicle.

Will Dolly and Prajwal get close? Will Dolly take him to her team? Will Prajwal gain courage to approach her for flirting and more than that? Keep reading my story “Dolly – The Kinky Corporate Slut”

Old 8th February 2017
Tanha Boodan Man 😎

HunterAxel is hunted by the papparaziHunterAxel is hunted by the papparaziHunterAxel is hunted by the papparaziHunterAxel is hunted by the papparaziHunterAxel is hunted by the papparazi
Nice start

Old 9th February 2017
:LOVE IS SO OVERRATED:
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Darkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Great start

Old 10th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

luckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparaziluckyabu is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckyabu Send a message via Skype™ to luckyabu
UL: 6.09 gb DL: 6.76 gb Ratio: 0.90
nice starting....... update more

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls