Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Dolly Dousza - The Kinky Corporate Slut

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th February 2017

Dolly Dsouza is beginning to get noticed
Posting my Hot pics

Dear All,

Due to time constraints i am not able to type the story. but will surely give you the best of best story shortly.

I was reading many stories and also few posts here. I was really happy, thrilled and thought why not me also show you all some of my pics.

But i am really afraid that some of them are giving dirty and filthy comments. Which i really got annoyed and scared.

If you guys agree to post soft, sensual, erotic comments and praise my beauty i promise to share more pics which i had clicked with my partners. and swear all are my real pics and no fakes.

Let me now friends if i can post my nude beauty to you all and you guys give comments. if i find anyone abusing or posting filthy comments i will delete the pics and never post it.

love you
dolly dsouza

Old 14th February 2017

h_aneesh has disabled reputations
UL: 1.95 mb DL: 14.50 mb Ratio: 0.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Dsouza View Post
Dear All,

Due to time constraints i am not able to type the story. but will surely give you the best of best story shortly.

I was reading many stories and also few posts here. I was really happy, thrilled and thought why not me also show you all some of my pics.

But i am really afraid that some of them are giving dirty and filthy comments. Which i really got annoyed and scared.

If you guys agree to post soft, sensual, erotic comments and praise my beauty i promise to share more pics which i had clicked with my partners. and swear all are my real pics and no fakes.

Let me now friends if i can post my nude beauty to you all and you guys give comments. if i find anyone abusing or posting filthy comments i will delete the pics and never post it.

love you
dolly dsouza
Hi dolly...reading ur story silently so far...Only small part of story is posted so far gaining sum momentum...hence didn't comment anything...Waiting for the main session...And certainly I & others wud welcum d idea of posting ur nude pics here which eventually adds more beauty to the story....can relate ur pic to the incidents occurring as u narrate....guaranteed no filthy comments ....

Old 14th February 2017

Thank you so much dear

thanks for the reply. Tomorw for sure will post few pics. But you can understand its difficult for ladies to spend more time.

just fr all of u dream how my structure looks will post few pics. Later in the story will post few pics

expcting more comnts

dolly

Old 14th February 2017

Pics as Promised

Dear All,

As promised I am posting my pics. This is the first time I am doing this. And I am scared and also excited to know how the xossip dears will praise my inner beauty and also comment. But I seriously request please dont abuse it hurts me and anyone too.

Eagerly waiting for the comments. And guys My face and body structure resembles Priyanka Chopra.

MY front Pics

My Back Pics (Sorry not so clear will send clear ones depending on the comments)

Old 14th February 2017
Custom title

pranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 100.59 gb DL: 93.65 gb Ratio: 1.07
Hot ...

Old 14th February 2017

Thank you pranisel

Thanks a lot pranisel. I am happy to see your comments

Old 14th February 2017

natureboy09 has many secret admirers
Smoking dolly

Old 14th February 2017

natureboy09 has many secret admirers
Plz post ur pics in saree half saree some traditional dress plz

Old 14th February 2017

zaape17 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to zaape17
A hot sexy babe u r no wonder every one is hitting on u in office

Old 14th February 2017

h_aneesh has disabled reputations
UL: 1.95 mb DL: 14.50 mb Ratio: 0.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Dsouza View Post
Dear All,

As promised I am posting my pics. This is the first time I am doing this. And I am scared and also excited to know how the xossip dears will praise my inner beauty and also comment. But I seriously request please dont abuse it hurts me and anyone too.

Eagerly waiting for the comments. And guys My face and body structure resembles Priyanka Chopra.

MY front Pics

< image >

< image >

My Back Pics (Sorry not so clear will send clear ones depending on the comments)

< image >

< image >
Whoaaaa...seeing ur hot pics completely blown up dolly...mouthwatering n enticing...u have perfect curves needed for a women..very attractive boobies with perfect nipples....and top of all ur back...mmmm...no words to express...as an ass lover just loved it...its no wonder that ur office colleagues are after u...every man wud die for such a gorgeous lady ....Now u have set a fire in this thread..expectations are raised high ....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls