Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > bhangrah rajsthan

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th February 2017
Ishq na karna !!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
bewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps databasebewfai has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to bewfai Send a message via AIM to bewfai Send a message via MSN to bewfai
UL: 381.15 gb DL: 142.05 gb Ratio: 2.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
If you have visited there during the day for supernatural experience then you have chosen the wrong time. All the stories or myths about the place are night based and everyone has said that you will experience nothing during day.

I have been to Rajasthan but not visited Bhangrah. No personal experience.
Entire feeling and your sixth sense always active. If any place is enriched with Supernatural powers it will always signal you. Well i have talk with locals and they say it is just myth. I have found many couples inside the dark small rooms coming out , So this is basically a love point. I entered in small dark room and found one girl coming out fasten her paint.

Old 11th February 2017
WestWorld
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
harshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps database
UL: 145.19 mb DL: 217.57 mb Ratio: 0.67
Some things are not to be there to proven. If there is a myth or a story behind this, then some reason is behind in this.

Bhangarh will be known as the top most haunted places in the world, no personal experience though, just heard stuff like that, because i like to read and wanted to know horror, thats why when i visited jaipur last time so i asked about the place. They don't know about what's the right story behind this but they do fear to go in night.

i dont have any evidence whats in there but i do believe that something is there otherwise it wont be so popular as haunted place.

Life show the face of yours....

Old 11th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to gr zeus
I Want to go in april
but my parent not allowing lets see if they will allow me i will tell you there is any myth or not
if i will not go then i cant tell anything about it

Old 11th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
I heard many stories about bhangrah anyone know whats true story

Old 11th February 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
  Election Commissioner:     Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr zeus View Post
I Want to go in april
but my parent not allowing lets see if they will allow me i will tell you there is any myth or not
if i will not go then i cant tell anything about it
I suggest you, don't go there in night. Otherwise like the stories tells.. may be you will be in history.

Mat jana be.. Rajasthan me main bhi raha hun.. And logo se jo baatein suni hai uske baad sirf yahi suggest karunga.. na hi jao to thk hai.. waise sayad pahra bhi laga rahta hai. jane nahi dete..

Old 11th February 2017
Future Charted Accountant (CA)

sexyaakash123 is hunted by the papparazisexyaakash123 is hunted by the papparazisexyaakash123 is hunted by the papparazisexyaakash123 is hunted by the papparazisexyaakash123 is hunted by the papparazisexyaakash123 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr zeus View Post
I heard many stories about bhangrah anyone know whats true story
Mene bhi suni hai yaha ke bare me ek kahani

Ek College group yaha per gaya tha vaha per ander jane ke bad inhe as a guide ke taur per ek ladka mila jo ki din bhar unke sath ghuma or pura fort visit kara or sham hone ke bad vo kahi per gayab ho gaya jab college group me apne photos dekhe to kisi bhi photo me vo ladka nahi dikha .

Ye story mene sirf suni hai kisi hai .. mujhe nahi pata ki ye true hai ya nahi .

UPDATE 69

Old 11th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
I suggest you, don't go there in night. Otherwise like the stories tells.. may be you will be in history.

Mat jana be.. Rajasthan me main bhi raha hun.. And logo se jo baatein suni hai uske baad sirf yahi suggest karunga.. na hi jao to thk hai.. waise sayad pahra bhi laga rahta hai. jane nahi dete..
Dekhta Hu ghar vale mane to pakka jaunga nahi to nahi jaunga

Old 11th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyaakash123 View Post
Mene bhi suni hai yaha ke bare me ek kahani

Ek College group yaha per gaya tha vaha per ander jane ke bad inhe as a guide ke taur per ek ladka mila jo ki din bhar unke sath ghuma or pura fort visit kara or sham hone ke bad vo kahi per gayab ho gaya jab college group me apne photos dekhe to kisi bhi photo me vo ladka nahi dikha .

Ye story mene sirf suni hai kisi hai .. mujhe nahi pata ki ye true hai ya nahi .

Maine bhi aisi ek story suni hai jisme ek group raat ko usme chupke ghusta hai aur aadha ghumta baad mai unko kuch ajeeb sa mehsus hone lagta hai aur vo log vaha ke ek hanuman mandir mai baith jate hai to vo bach jate hai air vo group ne ye nai bataya ki ander kya dekha sirf itna kaha ki ishar koi shakti hai
Idont know this a true or not but i heard from some where

Old 12th February 2017
Villain
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Councillor: Council Member    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Once i was going to jaipur..we had planned that when returning we will be visiting this place..Bhangarh..i along with one of my friend...But...when we were returing our car got puncture and moreover...the spare tire was also puncture..dont know how...we were ..it took almost 4 extra overs to get a new tire...and we missed that chance...now planning to go there in June...bhoot mila to baat karunga..and will let u people know...bhootani mili to number deke aaunga Makku and zeus ka..

Old 12th February 2017
Custom title

vijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Once i was going to jaipur..we had planned that when returning we will be visiting this place..Bhangarh..i along with one of my friend...But...when we were returing our car got puncture and moreover...the spare tire was also puncture..dont know how...we were ..it took almost 4 extra overs to get a new tire...and we missed that chance...now planning to go there in June...bhoot mila to baat karunga..and will let u people know...bhootani mili to number deke aaunga Makku and zeus ka..
Hahahaha....im frm ajmer rajsthan....or ye saari baate sach bhi h.
Bhangarh ke uper bollywood m movies bhi ban chuki hai...youtube par just bhangarh likh do bhangarh aapki screen par aajaega...waise aisa kuch khaas nahi hai waha....jo khaas hota hai wo raat ko hota hai....or raat m waha koi jaane nahi deta hai....ab pata kare bhi to kaise...?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls