Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > ISRO sets world record, launches 104 satellites into orbit in a single mission

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandrakantOza View Post
Yeh kaamdev, plababy ka avtaar hai, abhi axba bhai aayenge,.. aur Genius dova ki intelli. posts aayegi,... sab bhaag jaayenge,...

Tab tak karte rahiyo,.. ki Prithvi, sapaat hai,... trikon hai,.. aur lamb-choras hai,... !

Koyla safed hota hai,.. aur Doodh kaala hota hai !
There is nothing left to discuss on this topic, Any alleged scientific society which denies Gravity, has got nothing to do with science. Gravity in all probability is only constant among all primal force since big bang. Gravity influences everything But no other force can influence gravity. Speed of light falls short to escape gravity at it's extreme and gravity bends space and time.

When we look at extreme gravity known to us of black holes, we can see bent space-time around it, we can see how it denies rules of physics as they are applicable elsewhere in universe, it's all because of it's immense gravity. So at extreme gravity bends three dimensional space, stops time, one can't escape it even if they go at speed of light, it devours anything which comes in contact with it, we can see bent space and stopped time around it, all because of gravity.

So there is no point discussing science with these people, because they belong to lunacy. Eric Dubay seems like a guy in need of psychiatric help, God help those who take him seriously.

Old 21st March 2017

Randibaaz Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Dovaaaaasirrrrrrr sooo intelligent u r. Very soon i think u will take over Stephen Hawking Sir's wheelchair. Oh no not like that, means like in Hindi they say woh uska kursi lega like that.

Last edited by Randibaaz Salesman : 21st March 2017 at 05:09 PM.

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

damaaldusk has disabled reputations
UL: 17.44 mb DL: 65.36 mb Ratio: 0.27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
There is nothing left to discuss on this topic, Any alleged scientific society which denies Gravity, has got nothing to do with science.

So at extreme gravity bends three dimensional space, stops time, one can't escape it even if they go at speed of light, it devours anything which comes in contact with it, we can see bent space and stopped time around it, all because of gravity.
Dova ji, according to Kaamdev bhai's theory - there is no outer space. Hence no black-holes, no faraway galaxies etc. Earth is flat, covered by a dome like structure above the atmosphere, which is impenetrable

Last edited by damaaldusk : 21st March 2017 at 03:40 PM.

Old 21st March 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 is beginning to get noticed
Ye dharti gol kab se hui?

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaaldusk View Post
Dova ji, according to Kaamdev bhai's theory - there is no outer space. Hence no black-holes, no faraway galaxies etc. Earth is flat, covered by a dome like structure above the atmosphere, which is impenetrable
If earth is flat, there would be edge and dome must be attached to it, So if earth is flat we should see curvature in dome and If anyone travels to these edge, he could confirm this.

What's stoping Eric Dubay from confirming it, Now he has considerable number of people believing him, I am sure they could finance his voyage

What a time we live in, no matter how stupid one guys talk, he can always find 1-2% people who trust him

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 29.68 gb DL: 59.79 gb Ratio: 0.50
Whether there is a dome or not is not proven yet, but if u have turned a blind eye to my post of various evidences of flat earth, then its obvious who the smartass over here is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
If earth is flat, there would be edge and dome must be attached to it, So if earth is flat we should see curvature in dome and If anyone travels to these edge, he could confirm this.

What's stoping Eric Dubay from confirming it, Now he has considerable number of people believing him, I am sure they could finance his voyage

What a time we live in, no matter how stupid one guys talk, he can always find 1-2% people who trust him

Last edited by kamdev_1 : 21st March 2017 at 08:56 PM.

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 29.68 gb DL: 59.79 gb Ratio: 0.50
Gravity and solar system bullshixt

As per Nasa n western science , The Solar System is travelling at an average speed of 828,000 km/h (230 km/s) or 514,000 mph (143 mi/s) within its trajectory around the galactic centre, which is about one 1300th of the speed of light . But this apparently has no affect on the magical force of gravity either. This again, is a massive alarm bell.

a) The Moon does not fall into the Earth.
b) The Earth does not fall into the Sun.

c) Satellites do not fall into the Earth.

d) So, mainstream science says Gravity is so strong that upside-down water at the surface of the ocean (near air) is being pulled to the centre of the earth?
But this force is also not that strong, in that this water can move in any direction with currents and tides, and be easily scooped, splashed, and thrown by a human hand.
e) Why is gravity so strong to hold people, buildings and the oceans stuck to a spinning ball-Earth, but weak enough to allow balloons, birds, bugs, flowers, and smoke to easily rise against its awesome force? Ans above wisely
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration. Nikola Tesla
Kamdev, Peace to all..

Old 21st March 2017

Randibaaz Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Kamdev Sir I think u forgot the term "Escape velocity." Even not so intelligent RG in Delhi knows this. How could u who hv missed it. I think u are on a weak wicket about balloons birds bugs flowers and smoke. But I admire ur courage. Great u r.

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev_1 View Post
Whether there is a dome or not is not proven yet, but if u have turned a blind eye to my post of various evidences of flat earth, then its obvious who the smartass over here is.
OK, for argument's sake lets assume, Earth is flat. Now you are not sure whether there is a dome or not. But people won't just take anyone's word or evidence they provide, They would cross-examine it, they will ask questions. I didn't took NASA's words as Gospel and I myself refute claims of a great physicist D. Kaku about various levels of civilization right here on this very board because he was leaving evidence and was visiting wonderland.

Now I KNOW that to survive in this universe after achieving a certain size everything needs to be roundish, because it's most energy efficient and safe shape and everything animate or inanimate tries to survive/adept.

Still I am ready to listen to Eric, But if he thinks some images are going to satisfy my intelligence and curiosity, he's a fool. I would ask questions, Like what's on edge of flat earth ? Why no one has ever reached to edge ? Because in his model of earth, there is SO MUCH EDGE that it would be hard to go out without reaching edge at some point no matter in which direction one is going. What's preventing him from going to edge ? I mean can't he go as far as Plans take him near the end and then take a boat to the edge, afterall he has already made a map of this flat earth, So he would be most perfect person to reach that edge and end falsehood of NASA, he could even confirm whether there is a dome or not. He has gathered enough online support, now it's time to get down and dirty.

Otherwise all this appear fishy and rant. I mean You won't want me believing next guy claiming earth is triangular, right ? Once we get something worth discussing we would discuss, afterall we are all on same boat, in search of truth. So please stop posting images or copying text and be ready to answer some questions.

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Its more easier to prove earth as flat than proving its spherical. Its so easy to travel to the edge of something and click pictures than travel on a round globe and figure out its roundness.

But no one has ever seen the edge of earth. If there was an edge of earth it would be extremely exciting to be there and KNOW the truth. I bet Dova sir it will be most famous tourist place of century.

But alas, our earth is not flat. The Eric guy is a buffoon misleading people and some incredibly stupid people follow him.

The fact is self evident. We have no pics of edge of earth and beyond.

Kamdev is a gone case. I pity is family who puts with him everyday and his children (if he has or if he will have) will be having spoiled childhood with a nut case father teaching them garbage. If someone would realize how damaging and shameless these false societies are ..

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls