Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > ISRO sets world record, launches 104 satellites into orbit in a single mission

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 29.68 gb DL: 59.79 gb Ratio: 0.50
So u have looked through telescope??? I m sure u would have seen the US flag on moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
I wonder if Kamdev ever looked through a telescope ..

Anyway what the facist govt would gain by keeping this a secret ....
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
Kamdev, Peace to all..

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev_1 View Post
So u have looked through telescope??? I m sure u would have seen the US flag on moon
I have seen the moon, saturn and its rings and a few constellations.

Sorry but my telescope is limited in it's magnifying power ...

Have you ever used ur own head and made any observation on ur own or do u aimlessly nod ur head in sync with what others have to say on youtube?

Lol .. ur idol must be some "blackmamba" or "Mr.hubbahubba" on youtube whose only achievement would be morphing an existing video and that too very poorly..

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
First go see the flag on moon then come and agrue. Else don't waste others time pls.

Quote:
I have seen the moon, saturn and its rings and a few constellations.

Sorry but my telescope is limited in it's magnifying power ...

Have you ever used ur own head and made any observation on ur own or do u aimlessly nod ur head in sync with what others have to say on youtube?

Lol .. ur idol must be some "blackmamba" or "Mr.hubbahubba" on youtube whose only achievement would be morphing an existing video and that too very poorly..

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

I think we are going too religious and diversifying from topic.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
First go see the flag on moon then come and agrue. Else don't waste others time pls.
Just go and see the moon .. u will be shocked to see the spherical shape, your mouth will be open wide aghast and you will feel the flag's mast right up your a*s!

Until you find yourself capable of providing a straight forward answer, please don't show me your sorry face!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 2 Weeks Ago at 10:21 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

... ...

Last edited by kammyasutra : 2 Weeks Ago at 11:02 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

UR Back to Procastination n Name calling etc.
U are a fan of NASA and firm believer in Moon Landing. I asked u a simple question if u have using ur telescope seen the flag of US, since u mentioned sarcastically of me not using one. Even if u haven't, u could always go online and could have send me a recent pic of same. The reason you couldn't is because there has been no landing on moon and hence no flag. Sorry to disappoint and hurt ur BIG ego in Pea Brain. Yes it would hurt.
I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Quote:
Just go and see the moon .. u will be shocked to see the spherical shape, your mouth will be open wide aghast and you will feel the flag's mast right up your a*s!

Until you find yourself capable of providing a straight forward answer, please don't show me your sorry face!

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

My fellow brothers..
There is no recent proof of any pic of any country flag on Moon by any astronaut. Nothing can be seen or have been recently doccumented by any telescope or satellite or whatever rockets been sent across in Orbit.
Matter of fact to Obvious is-
"NO ONE HAS EVEN LANDED ON MOON. NASA n ISROs of World Fake everything."
Like how they have Disney movie Icons n Animations, the same way they make Documentaries and Video clips of Satellites roaming around Earth and shixt. I have already exhibited some pics of CGI (fake) earth n satellites in previous posts. Tons are available if people really research. We now have Flat earth society with millions of educated n firm believers as they have seen with open mind. Everything is not conspiracy just because some one is questioning NASA n ISRO.
I am open to see any legitimate proof (research pls then post something) but not some Egositic n Sadistic bullshitter (we all know a few here), who just writes to procrastinate n make fun of others. God knows when they will grow up and mature.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
Kamdev, Peace to all..

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
The thing seems quite obvious, here. Whenever Doc Dova is away, the ppl starts taking teh liberty for boasting and bluffing, as and when they choose and desire,.. 'Coz now no one is to correct them, or falsify them of their boast
and bagal ( underaram ) and bra generated bluffs.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:
UR Back to Procastination n Name calling etc.
U are a fan of NASA and firm believer in Moon Landing. I asked u a simple question if u have using ur telescope seen the flag of US, since u mentioned sarcastically of me not using one. Even if u haven't, u could always go online and could have send me a recent pic of same. The reason you couldn't is because there has been no landing on moon and hence no flag. Sorry to disappoint and hurt ur BIG ego in Pea Brain. Yes it would hurt.
I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.
Actually u are a big Hippocrate. U just caled me pea brain and accused me of name calling in same post.

Moreover I am a believer in science and not a follower of proofless superstition.

There is a vast difference between you and me.

I believe in what is tangible, has proof and makes sense while you believe in imaginary stories.

I 'know' the earth is spherical-ish - not because it has been taught that way but there are many proofs. Many other theories and astronomical concepts are based on earth being spherical and sun being the center of our solar system. They all sync well and many predictions 'like' placements of astronomical bodies at a given time holds absolutely true. Many more examples can be listed.

You firmly believe in conspiracy theories vaguely based on loose events with no proof whatsoever but only 'possibilities' - Just like Earth to be flat! Astronomical bodies like moon and planets can be seen through a telescope and instead of making an effort to 'see' for yourself what it is, you choose to close your eyes. Forget about everything else, you wont ever try to see if such theories are based on any logical proof.

I believe in what I see in my physical world while you believe what you see on your computer screen.

Have you ever thought why is a drop of water spherical?

Have u seen the video/animation where they show how Sun and moon cause day and night on flat earth? I bet you have .. but have u ever thought what forces are making Sun and Moon move in that absurd trajectory?

Why anyone from flat earth society is unable to derive a logical equation of motion for celestial bodies with flat face?

And this is the difference between you and me ..

Being incapable of holding a logical argument you will reply back with utmost stupidity.

This is the difference between you and me ..

Ur intellect is limited to morphed videos on youtube by people like darkfantasy and harddick.

And please dont quoye me back to waste my time .. u can jack off to flat earth standing on a turtle's back .. i dont care about a dumbwit such as you .. just another blah blah black sheep!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls