Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > How to remove watermarks from Pictures

Old 3 Weeks Ago
I LOVE ALL THE LADIES's BODY..
Visit my website

ladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ladies_body_lover
How to remove watermarks from Pictures

Hi Mods and other xossip users..

Is there any fool proof way of removing unnecessary and stupid watermarks from the pictures. I know INPAINT but it doesnot work many times.

Is there any thing else. Will Adobe Photoshop work?? If yes, which version of it can i use?

Do reply

Disclaimer :- All the pics on all the thread of mine are downloaded from net and i do not own any of them...if u wish to remove any pic...PM me and i will remove it

Old 3 Weeks Ago
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Mrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladies_body_lover View Post
Hi Mods and other xossip users..

Is there any fool proof way of removing unnecessary and stupid watermarks from the pictures. I know INPAINT but it doesnot work many times.

Is there any thing else. Will Adobe Photoshop work?? If yes, which version of it can i use?

Do reply
Yes Adobe Photoshop works in any way of editing a photo!! You just need to know the correct technique!!

You can use any version of Photoshop to remove watermarks!!

Old 3 Weeks Ago
I LOVE ALL THE LADIES's BODY..
Visit my website

ladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographladies_body_lover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ladies_body_lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Yes Adobe Photoshop works in any way of editing a photo!! You just need to know the correct technique!!

You can use any version of Photoshop to remove watermarks!!
i will try it

Disclaimer :- All the pics on all the thread of mine are downloaded from net and i do not own any of them...if u wish to remove any pic...PM me and i will remove it