Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > got fucked with friend son in trip

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th March 2017

harshil_hk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to harshil_hk
He continued to more than 10 mins and then left my nipple and saw me and whispered thank you Aunty, your dhoodhoo is so sweet. He came near my face and again covered his lips on my lips not willing to leave them. I could get the smell of my own milk from his mouth. While he kissed me he unhooked the remaining 3 hooks of my blouse and started to play with my breasts. Then he positioned himself on top of me while still locking his lips to mine and adjusted himself between my legs. I pushed him to say no but he was so determined that he kissed me again and said, Aunty I cannot control myself please don’t say no for anything just 5 mins more. I whispered in his ears that my husband will wake up. He whispered back saying we will not make any noise and he pulled one bedsheet on top of us covering both of us together. And he forced himself down to my legs and entered my petticoat. I saw my husband sleeping and snoring. I was wondering my husband is sleeping
next to me and this young boy is entering my petticoat from lower end and by the time I could do anything else he mouth was on my panties trying to eat my panties hungrily. He was biting and chewing my panties and then with his hand he pulled down my panties down from my legs. He then started to kiss me on my vaginal part biting my pubic hairs and pushing his tongue in my pee hole trying to kiss whatever comes in the way. I felt nice while he pushed his tongue inside my vagina and was surprised as to why my vaginal juices had already started to flow. He came on top of me again, kissed me again and kissed my breasts and was trying to do something below. Then I came to know that he was trying to remove his underwear & shorts as I felt his naked body over my naked legs. He had pulled up my saree and petticoat right up.

Old 8th March 2017

He spread my legs and was finding my vaginal entrance which took him time. He took my hand and pushed it inside. He wanted me to guide as this was the first time in his life. So I touched his hard rock penis felt it for sometime and then guided into my vaginal entrance. He started slow and was careful not to make any noise. The bedsheet was covering us. He continued slowly, but my juices were already there hence started to give the liquid noise while he was moving. While he continued I got a new joy, with Harsh having intercourse with me for the first time. We were always free but I never dreamt we would have an sex together and what a scene, right besides my sleeping husband. That made me more exicted. Continue...

Old 9th March 2017

PaulNewYork has many secret admirersPaulNewYork has many secret admirers
Nice going. Please continue.

Old 9th March 2017

newbhabhilover is beginning to get noticed
A really hot story...which surely makes the cock salute to the writer.

Old 9th March 2017
Custom title

loveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our communityloveukareena is a pillar of our community
Short abd rapid but hot
Plzzzz continue
Good

Old 9th March 2017

Thanks friends for liking my story .. Update will bs very soon

Old 11th March 2017

There is an update at night...

Old 11th March 2017
Custom title

kya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our communitykya pata yr is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to kya pata yr
Waiting for the night

Old 11th March 2017
Creampie lover

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 166.41 mb DL: 519.63 mb Ratio: 0.32
हरीश, माझ्या बायकोला पण घे

Old 12th March 2017

Yes I was enjoying, I was nervous, I was afraid what if my husband wakes up. But the pleasure which was going inside my vagina was too strong. I was enjoying Harsh holding him with my hands, legs wrapped behind his legs to hold him tight. We kissed each other on each other lips, cheecks, foreheads, necks and I got two orgasms in 10 mins time. I was over but he went on and on and then with one jerk he released his liquid inside me and I could feel the load of semen inside my vagina, warm and filled up. He still continued slowing as the liquid was too much and was making noise. Harsh stopped and fell on me. I held him tight not willing to let him go. He then shook and fell sideways next to my baby. Again he kissed me. This time I wanted to kiss him more than he wanted to. He then said he will go. I said Ok and kissed him again and he got up and sat next to me. I also got up to make my sari alright. I hooked my blouse and while I was tying my hairs he
came and slept in my lap. I was sitting with my legs cross folded that gave him a comfortable place to sleep. I bent down to kiss him. He whispered to me before I go can I have something ?? I roamed my hand over his face and asked him what you want ??. he whispered will you give me ?? I kissed his cheek and said, tell me what you want I will give you anything. He said, I am very hungry. I asked him, you are hungry ? Tell me what you want ? Should I feed you my baby milk ? He said, hmmm. . I once again saw my husband and then turned my back to my husband and asked Henil to adjust with me accordingly so that my back is towards my husband . Harsh adjusted himself in my lap asking me to hold him with my hand. I knew he wanted to act as my baby. He started to kiss my blouse giving me the sign that he was waiting for his baby food. Continue

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls