Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Best phone under 10k..

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th March 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
That a bro-sis reconnect? To 10,000 you'd have sooooo many options, but don't go for crap as Le, Redmi et al. My suggestion One Plus One or Honor 6X
she is my sister understand

Old 5th March 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
That a bro-sis reconnect? To 10,000 you'd have sooooo many options, but don't go for crap as Le, Redmi et al. My suggestion One Plus One or Honor 6X
Xioami is leading and not heard any complex

Old 5th March 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Swati View Post
okk, i will check ur suggest phones,
& poo is my bro..
you buy your liked one dear sister just compile all phones and features ...go through in net of some reviews from previously using users is really useful to you

Old 5th March 2017
💝💝💝

Angel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps database
Hmm.. exam tk review ka wait krti hu.
Tb tak suggetion aane do

Old 5th March 2017

desiboy932 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to desiboy932
I also didn't find any problem in xioami redmi note3 using since last 6 months but as redmi note 4 is out i personally don't advice u to go for it, instead Honor 6x is best choice.I like honor UI personally.It's totally my view your view may depend on your usage.If u can increase your budget moto g5 plus is coming in few weeks under 16k...Hope it helps to make ur decision.

Old 6th March 2017
💝💝💝

Angel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiboy932 View Post
I also didn't find any problem in xioami redmi note3 using since last 6 months but as redmi note 4 is out i personally don't advice u to go for it, instead Honor 6x is best choice.I like honor UI personally.It's totally my view your view may depend on your usage.If u can increase your budget moto g5 plus is coming in few weeks under 16k...Hope it helps to make ur decision.
thanks for suggetion..

Old 6th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
In 5 to 10K range,
Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime and Lenovo K6 Power
nothing can beat these two in terms of price vs performance ratio!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 6th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
So, according to you, Le and Redmi are crap but Huawei isn't ?? hmmmmm I sense fanboi!! And OnePlus One isn't sold anymore !!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 6th March 2017
ALL MY HOT COLLECTION FROM NET
Visit my website

rajanc218 has received several accoladesrajanc218 has received several accoladesrajanc218 has received several accoladesrajanc218 has received several accoladesrajanc218 has received several accolades
UL: 213.55 mb DL: 716.65 mb Ratio: 0.30
don't go with chinese made phones try to buy indian made lot of good phones by micromax and lava and swipe

Old 6th March 2017
Up against the stem🍁

Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
1, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 5.5 inch, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM, 13MP, Android 6.0.
2.Lenovo K6 Power: 1080p, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android 6.0.
3..Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: 1080p, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android 5.1.

P.s:
Poo, ungakkaala enakku correct panni vudu Machan, romba azhaga irukkaya

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls