Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Karan Johar is dad to twins, via a surrogate

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Though, a different view here,..

I support in very limited cases where a couple who would have otherwise been able to have kids but for some medical conditions. Certainly don't support it for gays or lazy parents. But it has become huge business. Check out the big hospital in Gujarat that is doing this. I had seen a documentary on it a few months back. Can't remember the channel. That hospital has its own set of surrogates contracted to help foreigners. Of course, they all show how noble it is and such stuff.

1) In India it is easy to force hapless woman into this. There is a contract to show the agreement of the person renting the womb. So there is no force. Show me one case where a rich lady rented her womb just to be helpful and one poor lady who was able to hire one.
2) It is cruel to separate a child from a mother. It is against nature to deny a mother access to the child she helped nurture in her womb. If that's the case then she shouldn't sign up.
3) Gays don't deserve to have a biological kid as they have knowingly adopted a lifestyle that doesn't produce children. But they too are humans who have parental instincts etc. So in one case there is an agreement to justify hurting the sentiments of a mother while in this case sentiments come into play to justify this business. Of course there is no agreement by the gays with nature or society isn't that double standards?
4) science is trying to help people who are not Ina position to have kids [b]on their own.[/B] But why insist of their own? no reply.
5) End of the day we are legitimising business of relations which is not what the nature intended. But gays and womb hirers are also a part of the nature. I had no answer. If I had said being gay is against natures way of producing children, I would have been shown scientific articles.
6) What is the guarantee that parents who can't bear the pain of having the child in their womb will turn out to be good parents? Pain of the 9 months is only a fraction of the pain of the whole process of raising a child. That is not for us to judge. If someone is willing to go to such lengths of having a child, I am sure they love them enough to be good parents.
7) what about cases where the mom doesn't want pregnancy because she is too conscious of her shape? That's their personal choice.

That's how a discussion went. Coloured text are the arguments in support of such arrangements.

How about hiring from orphanage where the kids are already separated?

Of course like I have said in other posts, I support it in cases where the mom has medical conditions. But I don't support the business angle of it and the arguments of human service to shroud that angle.

With the advances in genetics, it may be possible (if not already so) to have tailor made kids. Medical crime is a very lucrative business (look at organ donation/transplant business). Read Robin Cook. I remember "The Third Twin" which was originally published sometime in the 70s.

DNA. is the missed the key.

exploitation of women is an age old concept. We have equal or more number of cases about female fetucide, forcing women to give up their kids for adoption. what needs to be done is regulate the process. Not stop it because you cannot control it.

Ok,... Agreed. Amir Khan's wife Kiran Rao supposedly had multiple miscarriages and was not able to conceive thereafter so they went for surrogacy or what have you.. this is an apt case where you wanna allow it.. but like SRK's case was his wife doesn't want to lose her figure and she's older now.

I knew this bigshot gay CIO in California .. he and his partner had a baby via surrogacy, not something I would approve of. I guess law of the land should dictate whether it's legal or not, but desperate folks with money will fly to another country and get it done anyway. For each law you have workarounds and loopholes.

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 11th March 2017 at 01:14 AM.

Old 11th March 2017

Heart Hacker_ has many secret admirersHeart Hacker_ has many secret admirersHeart Hacker_ has many secret admirersHeart Hacker_ has many secret admirers
Karan Johar has named Shah Rukh Khan's kids Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan in his will.

Old 11th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Hacker_ View Post
Karan Johar has named Shah Rukh Khan's kids Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan in his will.
SRK ki rakhail tha tab tak .. ab will change hogi ..

Old 11th March 2017

Heart Hacker_ has many secret admirersHeart Hacker_ has many secret admirersHeart Hacker_ has many secret admirersHeart Hacker_ has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
SRK ki rakhail tha tab tak .. ab will change hogi ..
Abi change hone k bd ka will h

Old 11th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Hacker_ View Post
Abi change hone k bd ka will h
Really? BhnChor ..

Old 13th March 2017

laurakabum is beginning to get noticed
Bastard does not want to share his wealth with a wife. Not confident about being able to keep his wife. Not all women are fortune hunters.

Old 13th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakabum View Post
Bastard does not want to share his wealth with a wife. Not confident about being able to keep his wife. Not all women are fortune hunters.
LOL .. Are you just spamming?

You dont even know what this thread is about!

He doesnt want a wife ...

Old 13th March 2017

Quote:
LOL .. Are you just spamming?

You dont even know what this thread is about!

He doesnt want a wife ...
Motormouth how do u know? Teeeeheheheehheheeeee

Old 13th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakabum View Post
Motormouth how do u know? Teeeeheheheehheheeeee
Motorass he is Gay!

motoreyes .. adjust ur mota chashma and please read before you post .. on other threads also u are posting aimlessly without reading a shixt!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 13th March 2017 at 01:13 AM.

Old 13th March 2017

Quote:
Motorass he is Gay!

motoreyes .. adjust ur mota chashma and please read before you post .. on other threads also u are posting aimlessly without reading a shixt!
LOL how do u know he is gay?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls