Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Zero mobile network coverage indoors in Delhi. HELP

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 6 Days Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Zero mobile network coverage indoors in Delhi. HELP

Im from Delhi.

I have Vodafone and Airtel mobile nos. 3-4. None of the service operators or phones have any connectivity indoors. I have to literally make sure that I stay out 7 days a week otherwise I wont get any calls.

If Im sick I have to keep my phone in some corner where 1-2 bars come. There I get a missed call msg (no ring). Then I run out of the house and then call people on the noisy road.

I live at ground floor. Even the airtel technicians say that nothing can be done.

I raised several complaints online. They resolve it after saying we are searching for new sites to plant towers. But there are 2 towers in my neighborhood.

Does anyone else face that? I found some signal booster devices online but I dont trust them. When there is zero signal what will it boost?

Old 6 Days Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
try jio or any other operator

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
Im from Delhi.

I have Vodafone and Airtel mobile nos. 3-4. None of the service operators or phones have any connectivity indoors. I have to literally make sure that I stay out 7 days a week otherwise I wont get any calls.

If Im sick I have to keep my phone in some corner where 1-2 bars come. There I get a missed call msg (no ring). Then I run out of the house and then call people on the noisy road.

I live at ground floor. Even the airtel technicians say that nothing can be done.

I raised several complaints online. They resolve it after saying we are searching for new sites to plant towers. But there are 2 towers in my neighborhood.

Does anyone else face that? I found some signal booster devices online but I dont trust them. When there is zero signal what will it boost?
bro your problem sounds serious

you can complain your situation directly to telecom ministry
send email to ravi shankar prasad with id proof address proof. if you have adhar it is sufficient
matter will be resolved in 3 working days

you can also complain to chied engineer delhi pwd directly saying mobile signal not coming inside house. they will come and check the quality of construction and as per rule atleast 1 room should have 2 bars signal . they will give certificate within 15 days

Old 6 Days Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 is beginning to get noticed
Try jio or other operator. Where i live voda had zero signals but airtel worked.

Old 5 Days Ago

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Send a complaint to the PMO's office online.....it works...

Old 4 Days Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
Send a complaint to the PMO's office online.....it works...
can you share the email address? or link? vo bhi bolenge go for jio. sponsorship mili hui hai