View Poll Results: Choose
Keep DeGea 28 75.68%
DeGea + 40m for Ramos 9 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

hothead009 has disabled reputations
United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Rojo, Jones, Shaw, Carrick, Pogba, Mata, Rooney, Martial, Ibrahimovic.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Typical

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Man City and Chelsea have higher net spends in the Premier League era. Up until a few years ago, Liverpool had a higher net spend than United, with far less success.

United have spent a lot in the last few years, but with different managers, with different philosophies from the SAF era.

Wages to turnover
Liverpool - 69%
Chelsea - 68%
Arsenal - 56%
Tottenham - 51%
Man City - 50%
Man Utd - 45%

We're 6th here too

Last edited by hothead009 : 3 Weeks Ago at 06:40 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

LFC are the most profligate club in Premier League history and only until recently had outspent United on transfer spending across the era. So much spending for so little gain.

Man City are a financially doped oil funded plaything which will collapse like a house of cards if one man got bored.

Neither set of fans have any business calling United out for spending income the club has earned legitimately.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Ibra should have been sent off for headbutting Mings' foot.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Ibra - He jumped into my elbow. straight out of Suarez's book.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tyrone Mings have been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association.

The pair clashed during the 1-1 draw between their sides on Saturday when Mings, 23, landed on the United forward's head with his studs.

Moments later, Ibrahimovic caught Mings in the face with his elbow at a corner.

Both players have until 18:00 GMT on Tuesday to reply to the charge.

"The players were involved in two separate incidents in or around the 44th minute which were not seen by the match officials at the time but caught on video," said an FA statement.

Deliberate elbowing and stamping are both red card offences, so would result in three-match bans if either Ibrahimovic or Mings were found guilty.

However, Mings could face an increased ban for his offence.

The FA statement added: "Furthermore, the FA has submitted a claim that the standard punishment that would otherwise apply for the misconduct committed by the Bournemouth defender is 'clearly insufficient'."

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accepted a three-match ban for violent conduct. He will miss Monday's FA Cup quarter-final at Chelsea and Premier League games against Middlesbrough and West Brom.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

LA Galaxy have told Zlatan Ibrahimovic they are prepared to make him the highest paid player in Major League Soccer history if he joins them from Manchester United this summer.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39213267

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Jose Mourinho has criticised the pitch for his side's Europa League match against Russian side FC Rostov on Thursday.

Rostov, fifth in the Russian Premier League, play at the Olimp-2 which was built in 1930 and has a capacity of just over 15,000.

Ahead of the last-16, first leg tie, Mourinho said: "It's hard for me to believe we are going to play on that field - if you can call it a field.

"I don't know which team to play."

Uefa told BBC Sport the pitch "may not be in perfect condition, but has been deemed playable" following a pitch inspection on Wednesday.

"The match will go ahead as scheduled," a spokesperson added.

Mourinho drew comparisons with the quagmire that saw United's pre-season friendly against Manchester City in Beijing called off.

"In a very similar pitch in the summer in China, we and Manchester City decided not to play. But it looks like we have to play."

The Portuguese manager says the pitch could affect his team selection. Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan is available after missing two games with a hamstring injury, but now Mourinho does not know whether to risk him.

"I don't know what team to play, really. I don't know if Henrikh Mkhitaryan is going to play, I don't know," said Mourinho.

In December, Mourinho was angered by Uefa making United play the Europa League group-stage decider at Zorya Luhansk on a frozen pitch.

Asked about his latest grievance he said: "I just had a quick contact with one gentleman from Uefa when I was looking at the pitch and when I told him about my concerns, the gentleman just told me, 'The players are insured, if something happens no problem'."

Last edited by hothead009 : 2 Weeks Ago at 04:09 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls