Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > London Meet Sun 6th Dec 2009 Middays Onwards

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Or else we can all take a ferry from liverpool to the Isle of Man.And have the meet in Douglas,Ramsey or port Erin.

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Old 9th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Looks like no one likes my idea.Your call.Good night.I am frigging sleepy.

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Old 9th November 2009
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
UL: 23.09 gb DL: 29.36 gb Ratio: 0.79
I am an indian wanting to attend london meet,
what's the airfare to london, from kalahari desert
wait does london have an airport?
does kalahari have shakahari restaurents,
does india have kalahari, does london have restaurants,
does restaurants have shakahari indian foods,
does food cost anything while traveling via air without parachutes,
was not deserts served after shakahari food in desert restaurants near kalahari ,
did indians acted in london dreams? and britishers acted in a journey to india,
btw dreams of kalahari means nothing, and shakahari londoners means nothing too,
traveling by air from kalahari does not mean food is going to be shakahari,
but eating with indians in london cries london calling

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 9th November 2009

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakad Chora View Post
was not deserts served after shakahari food in desert restaurants near kalahari ,
btw dreams of kalahari means nothing, and shakahari londoners means nothing too,
non-sense requires ignorance but with a difference

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
UL: 18.31 gb DL: 19.52 gb Ratio: 0.94
Quote:

Old 9th November 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by simxxx View Post
read it without brain implementation, and mind implantation, it's not a suggestion but just a direction to move downwards towards miniaturization

Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
Quote:
read it without brain implementation, and mind implantation, it's not a suggestion but just a direction to move downwards towards miniaturization

Old 9th November 2009

if the meet is in december, will the xmas be shifted, or will extra day be added to compensate for the loss of 24 hours,
can there be an extra seat for santa clause, or does the clause say it be closed for non invitees,
how is the snow different from salt when there is no sense of taste left,

Old 9th November 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by simxxx View Post

Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

Quote:
if the meet is in december, will the xmas be shifted, or will extra day be added to compensate for the loss of 24 hours,
can there be an extra seat for santa clause, or does the clause say it be closed for non invitees,
how is the snow different from salt when there is no sense of taste left,

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls