Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > London Meet Sun 6th Dec 2009 Middays Onwards

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th November 2009
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
UL: 23.09 gb DL: 29.36 gb Ratio: 0.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by simxxx View Post
I juz dint feel like commenting
like siddhu didn't feel like commenting anymore for star sports/espn

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 9th November 2009

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhompu View Post
welcome to the meet bhompu

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 9th November 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
UL: 18.31 gb DL: 19.52 gb Ratio: 0.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakad Chora View Post
like siddhu didn't feel like commenting anymore for star sports/espn

Old 9th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
I said fuck to my alumni in Glasgow to have an x board meet.Seems no one is interested.Lal,Kaz are you listeng.If you have other plans plz spit that out fast as at least i can do my alumni and not waste a day for nothing.Or should i make a joker out of myself.

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Old 9th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 315.61 gb DL: 226.69 gb Ratio: 1.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
I said fuck to my alumni in Glasgow to have an x board meet.Seems no one is interested.Lal,Kaz are you listeng.If you have other plans plz spit that out fast as at least i can do my alumni and not waste a day for nothing.Or should i make a joker out of myself.
Ill be free in London by late evening of the 5th anyway. Will probablly reach there by the evening of the 4th.but have to meet someone so I wont be free till late saturday.

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 9th November 2009

if anyone else wants to attend the meet come to this thereaead

Old 10th November 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
he'll only come if wasim akram was there
I can't come because of a very valid reason which most know about in underground.Would love to cum on next London meet.

Old 10th November 2009
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
i ve already expressed my inavailability here so dont expect me...

Old 10th November 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
In the end lal alone will enjoy the meet holding little lal in his hand.

Old 10th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Quote:
Originally Posted by meriaiza View Post
I can't come because of a very valid reason which most know about in underground.Would love to cum on next London meet.
Cum meri cum you are most welcome

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls