Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Cochin meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2009
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review

Old 28th November 2009
Love is just a game :D

renegade87 has disabled reputations
UL: 1.49 gb DL: 1.47 gb Ratio: 1.01

Old 28th November 2009

Old 28th November 2009

Old 28th November 2009
I am back. :cool2:

Killer1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.03 gb DL: 2.75 gb Ratio: 1.10

If any of my posts seem to be mischief i.e, discomfiture or annoyance then shut the fuck up and stop following 'em.

Old 28th November 2009
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Cochin review my point of view

To all who despise my review screw you. Acha now to the point. Cochin home to almost 4 lakh malayalis a good portion of Gujjus, Marwadis and then Jews.Oh I forgot and 3 screwed up xbians one of them definitely a uniball. Our plans were pumped in too fast so there was no time for preparation [as if we had time we would have done something special] Bollocks. Sij, ardor and I were all in anticipation. Sij and I had met many times but ardor was a new face. Today the 27th was the d day. The day of the meet. I got up in the morning called all the dudes and none responded. Okay Sij did he sent me a sms in which he said he cant make it, some personal stuff all told it was a plain fuck off from his side. So my attentions turned to ardor. Called up the dude he was already in the bus .I hate calling this man because his ringtone has some weird music. Sounds like Santa Claus farting or so I think or it could be ardor farting .Both ways I don’t give a nut. But I despise it. So I sent him a sms. For which I got a prompt reply after an hour. I am in the bull. Iam in the bull? What’s that? Different thoughts raced through my mind including bestiality. I mean when I say I am in a girl that means err you know. So when it means I am in a bull. Ha ha. No it’s not that. So I called him again and that single nerved music slithered into my ear. I asked him for an explanation. What are you doing inside a bull when you should be in Cochin? Okay now I am a dumbfuck in certain things. I agree. In a bull means in a stock exchange. Yipee so the man was in town. I pulled my car into the parking lot and waited and I could pick him up the second I saw him. Tall graceful 6 footer pakka mallu. Okay tall yes graceful no 6 footer yes pakka mallu,very much. We said our pleasantries and he hopped in. Now today was eid and I was at a loggerhead as I wasn’t sure whether bars in Kerala would be open. So had made enquiries the day before. And had homed in on a popular joint. But ardor wanted Tan. I said no. He persisted I pulled back. Now it was my car the accelerator and brakes were at my disposal. So I was the boss. We drove nearly 8 kms to the bar and our meet place. We kept talking about shares and stocks and I wished he would shut up. Hey look I am a bar man the only stock I know is stocking my bar. Period.He spoke of Ambanis, hindujas,birlas and luckily we came to the place. One look ardor said he didn’t like it. I was gassed. What do you mean neat joint. Neat price. My pride was bruised. We could go to the Taj but I was scared of the cops .Last meet with Sij was one such instance. Lost 500 rs to the cop but this time it is different. Rules in Cochin have changes it’s not just the money it’s the arrest that matters. Bad seen to have an invalid locked up. So I wasn’t willing to oblige. I consoled him by saying lets have a round here then proceed to the Taj. Bollocks I was not going to leave here. What ever comes. We entered ordered drinks. Both vodkas. He went for Smirnoff and I went in for shark tooth. Man that vodka rocks. I have had almost every kinda vodka but this one was different. We dug into a portion of French fries, fish fingers and started chit chatting. Now the reality is that how much ever we know our meeting point was xb so we started there. We went straight for 2n2’s throat. Don’t laugh ckakk.I am coming to you. 2n2 co-admin same point over and over is he gay. My bone of contention is if some one swings both ways he is not gay but stupid. We blabbers on and then a topic that I love to discuss. Mallika. Mallika has taken the piss out of wolfie and wolfie is might pissed with that. We suddenly went back to 2n2 ardor thinks nitin is ckakk gf all rolled into one .I think different. My views don’t matter so I refrain. Then he said 2n2 isn’t gay. I said who said that but you. Now this man is slightly saucered and we are on our 3rd drink. What ever tooth i was taking has been digging into me and I am also little droopy as I wasn’t drinking for the last month. My folks had locked me up with a holistic group so that I would come clean on alcohol.

One more part coming up and that’s it

i love your style. post the thoughts flitting through your brain in a stream.

nice.

Old 28th November 2009
sABSE bADA gHONCHU

bhompu has disabled reputations
UL: 8.87 mb DL: 42.11 mb Ratio: 0.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapelover View Post
Reserved.
Why shapelover reserves a space for him everywhere

Watch your Thoughts, they become words. Watch your Words, they become actions. Watch your Habits , they become character. Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny. ------- In the search for Me, I discovered Truth. In the search for Truth, I discovered Love. In the search for Love, I discovered GOD. And in God, I have found Everything. BE BLESSED !!!!!!!!

Old 28th November 2009
Catch Me If U Can!!!
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Kakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps databaseKakaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 216.95 gb DL: 27.58 gb Ratio: 7.87

Old 28th November 2009
Banned

alamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to alamzada2007
UL: 16.00 kb DL: 12.56 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Cochin review my point of view

To all who despise my review screw you. Acha now to the point. Cochin home to almost 4 lakh malayalis a good portion of Gujjus, Marwadis and then Jews.Oh I forgot and 3 screwed up xbians one of them definitely a uniball. Our plans were pumped in too fast so there was no time for preparation [as if we had time we would have done something special] Bollocks. Sij, ardor and I were all in anticipation. Sij and I had met many times but ardor was a new face. Today the 27th was the d day. The day of the meet. I got up in the morning called all the dudes and none responded. Okay Sij did he sent me a sms in which he said he cant make it, some personal stuff all told it was a plain fuck off from his side. So my attentions turned to ardor. Called up the dude he was already in the bus .I hate calling this man because his ringtone has some weird music. Sounds like Santa Claus farting or so I think or it could be ardor farting .Both ways I don’t give a nut. But I despise it. So I sent him a sms. For which I got a prompt reply after an hour. I am in the bull. Iam in the bull? What’s that? Different thoughts raced through my mind including bestiality. I mean when I say I am in a girl that means err you know. So when it means I am in a bull. Ha ha. No it’s not that. So I called him again and that single nerved music slithered into my ear. I asked him for an explanation. What are you doing inside a bull when you should be in Cochin? Okay now I am a dumbfuck in certain things. I agree. In a bull means in a stock exchange. Yipee so the man was in town. I pulled my car into the parking lot and waited and I could pick him up the second I saw him. Tall graceful 6 footer pakka mallu. Okay tall yes graceful no 6 footer yes pakka mallu,very much. We said our pleasantries and he hopped in. Now today was eid and I was at a loggerhead as I wasn’t sure whether bars in Kerala would be open. So had made enquiries the day before. And had homed in on a popular joint. But ardor wanted Tan. I said no. He persisted I pulled back. Now it was my car the accelerator and brakes were at my disposal. So I was the boss. We drove nearly 8 kms to the bar and our meet place. We kept talking about shares and stocks and I wished he would shut up. Hey look I am a bar man the only stock I know is stocking my bar. Period.He spoke of Ambanis, hindujas,birlas and luckily we came to the place. One look ardor said he didn’t like it. I was gassed. What do you mean neat joint. Neat price. My pride was bruised. We could go to the Taj but I was scared of the cops .Last meet with Sij was one such instance. Lost 500 rs to the cop but this time it is different. Rules in Cochin have changes it’s not just the money it’s the arrest that matters. Bad seen to have an invalid locked up. So I wasn’t willing to oblige. I consoled him by saying lets have a round here then proceed to the Taj. Bollocks I was not going to leave here. What ever comes. We entered ordered drinks. Both vodkas. He went for Smirnoff and I went in for shark tooth. Man that vodka rocks. I have had almost every kinda vodka but this one was different. We dug into a portion of French fries, fish fingers and started chit chatting. Now the reality is that how much ever we know our meeting point was xb so we started there. We went straight for 2n2’s throat. Don’t laugh ckakk.I am coming to you. 2n2 co-admin same point over and over is he gay. My bone of contention is if some one swings both ways he is not gay but stupid. We blabbers on and then a topic that I love to discuss. Mallika. Mallika has taken the piss out of wolfie and wolfie is might pissed with that. We suddenly went back to 2n2 ardor thinks nitin is ckakk gf all rolled into one .I think different. My views don’t matter so I refrain. Then he said 2n2 isn’t gay. I said who said that but you. Now this man is slightly saucered and we are on our 3rd drink. What ever tooth i was taking has been digging into me and I am also little droopy as I wasn’t drinking for the last month. My folks had locked me up with a holistic group so that I would come clean on alcohol.

One more part coming up and that’s it
Racecar, how do you manage driving in traffic congested streets of Ernakulam? No dents or injuries on your car so far after wading through heavily congested roads of Cochin. I seldom undertake city driving. After parking my car in pay & park centre, I usually reach desired destination in auto.

Old 28th November 2009
Administrator
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip      
kudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universekudlakudi is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kudlakudi Send a message via Yahoo to kudlakudi
UL: 3.19 gb DL: 2.83 gb Ratio: 1.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticalboy2001 View Post
what r u doing? shemale here

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls