Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Cochin meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2009
I am back. :cool2:

Killer1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.03 gb DL: 2.75 gb Ratio: 1.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudlakudi View Post
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review
copycat

If any of my posts seem to be mischief i.e, discomfiture or annoyance then shut the fuck up and stop following 'em.

Old 28th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
x

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Last edited by racecar : 28th November 2009 at 05:08 PM.

Old 28th November 2009
I am back. :cool2:

Killer1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps databaseKiller1405 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.03 gb DL: 2.75 gb Ratio: 1.10

If any of my posts seem to be mischief i.e, discomfiture or annoyance then shut the fuck up and stop following 'em.

Old 28th November 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamzada2007 View Post
Racecar, how do you manage driving in traffic congested streets of Ernakulam? No dents or injuries on your car so far after wading through heavily congested roads of Cochin. I seldom undertake city driving. After parking my car in pay & park centre, I usually reach desired destination in auto.
u better dispose off the car and use dal-a-cab !

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Guys sorry for the bad review since you dont like it no second part.Can someone unsticky it and spare me that little honour.Bye. Talk to you guys from London.God bless.
racey bhai it only means u have to make it even better, just split it in smaller paragraphs and it will be okay

Old 28th November 2009
Motsuc Resu Eltit
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
shapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to shapelover Send a message via AIM to shapelover Send a message via MSN to shapelover Send a message via Yahoo to shapelover Send a message via Skype™ to shapelover
UL: 23.33 mb DL: 69.37 mb Ratio: 0.34
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Guys sorry for the bad review since you dont like it no second part.Can someone unsticky it and spare me that little honour.Bye. Talk to you guys from London.God bless.
Eathavanaada review ishtappedaathathu?

racecar, pls post the second part.

Old 28th November 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewkoof_ladka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by illegal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by here2enjoy View Post
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review < image >
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudlakudi View Post

Old 28th November 2009
Custom title

Eternalme has disabled reputations
UL: 7.18 gb DL: 7.19 gb Ratio: 1.00
repped hamesha.

Old 28th November 2009
Sage of Six Paths
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
supersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps database
UL: 14.10 gb DL: 6.65 gb Ratio: 2.12

Old 28th November 2009
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayagin View Post

Old 28th November 2009
'Ich bin gelangweilt'

Who_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparaziWho_Am_I is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
okay

happy?

Duniya kehte hai mujhko pagal, mein kehta hoon duniya pagal

Who am I? I am indecision. I am everything. I am nothing. And I may even be both.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls