Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Exbii Pune Meet - 3rd Jan 2010

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th December 2009
Aao na Pyaar Karen
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Mr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother View Post
hey aammu what's up
aamu dont have anything to stand, face, see, look or wateve in the upward direction

Old 30th December 2009
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuban1976 View Post
fuck off biatch you and your rate cutter

catch a train and reach there on 3rd eve or 4th eve
I use only flights,

Send me a flight ticket
And return too

Old 30th December 2009
Aao na Pyaar Karen
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Mr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps databaseMr.Daisy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_siddhesh View Post
I use only flights,

Send me a flight ticket
And return too
i can provided you promise to wear that pink polka dots wali panty of yours whilst boarding and coming out of the flight

Old 30th December 2009
Let the Magic roll

rs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
i can provided you promise to wear that pink polka dots wali panty of yours whilst boarding and coming out of the flight

Old 30th December 2009

big brother has disabled reputations
UL: 93.16 mb DL: 1.02 gb Ratio: 0.09
Quote:
send my tkt also

del-pune-del

Old 30th December 2009
Aao na Pyaar Karen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs.magic View Post
thts the way she lures molesters to get molested

Old 30th December 2009
Aao na Pyaar Karen
Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother View Post
send my tkt also

del-pune-del
tick-it di ki lod hai, main te jaana hai delhi to pune - 3rd ko. luggage hai ni mere kol, tu pack hole atachi ch aram naal cabin baggage me le jaana hai maine

Old 30th December 2009
Let the Magic roll

rs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazirs.magic is hunted by the papparazi
ek meet mein kitne molesters aayenge
change the thread title to molester meet

Old 30th December 2009
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Just because u wore one while coming out of the chennai airport that day doesn't mean that i shud reciprocate

Old 30th December 2009
Aao na Pyaar Karen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs.magic View Post
ek meet mein kitne molesters aayenge
change the thread title to molester meet
thread ka title agar rakhenge - babaji ki kathayen - to kya wahan katha karani padengi ki farak painda hai

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls